• Getbig V
Re: OOPS
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 07:37:34 PM »

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 08:56:55 PM »

I can't say I'm a big fan of that Alba chick.....but a titty shot can sure help me change my mind.....
HAHA, RON.....

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 09:24:26 PM »
oops

240, you do great with websites, but you're as Liberal as Jag and Ted Kennedy..........that's not good, but your still my web guy!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2006, 09:28:10 PM »
240, you do great with websites, but you're as Liberal as Jag and Ted Kennedy..........that's not good, but your still my web guy!

LOL of course!  I debate and fight with many of my clients on the boards. makes life fun.

And I'm all conservative on domestic policy - I'd step on welfare's throat with a steeltoed boot :)  But the intel on the war was BS and the fcts surrounding 911 make me no longer support Bush.  I still vote repub, I just think the conflicts of interest with Bush are too much, and I'll be glad when he moves on.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2006, 09:55:27 PM »
LOL of course!  I debate and fight with many of my clients on the boards. makes life fun.

And I'm all conservative on domestic policy - I'd step on welfare's throat with a steeltoed boot :)  But the intel on the war was BS and the fcts surrounding 911 make me no longer support Bush.  I still vote repub, I just think the conflicts of interest with Bush are too much, and I'll be glad when he moves on.
Which are not liberal issues either and many consevatives have these same complaints.  Whats left of the traditional conservative movement is all over this too. 

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2006, 09:58:27 PM »

Serious question.....would you have a Liberal or Conservative in office during THIS war (meaning the war on terror, not just Iraq)??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2006, 10:07:21 PM »
Serious question.....would you have a Liberal or Conservative in office during THIS war (meaning the war on terror, not just Iraq)??

If another country attacked us (monster suicide!) I'd want a repub in office.
In times of peace I'd choose a one-term dem to work on econ and cut defense spending.

it's a natural cycle - just like a split whitehouse/congress gets WAY more done than when one party controls.  This has always been this way, and it's not a knock on either party.

Our fundamental difference is that I think the war on terror is smoke and mirrors and that AlQ is a merc group that something bigger than the US controls.

BTW... you remember when, right after the 911 attacks, the media was forbidden from playing any of osama's words, in case he was "passing messages to terrorists"?

LOL turns out, that is *coincidentally* the series of weeks he kept trying to convince the world he wasn't behind 911, he was demanding proof, etc.  The videos stopped once we started dropping bombs on Afghan.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2006, 10:13:39 PM »
In times of peace..u would cut defense spending........240 rethink that.
L

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2006, 10:19:50 PM »
In times of peace..u would cut defense spending........240 rethink that.

EXACTLY....the President's #1 priority in office is to protect the country..........you can't protect if you don't have the means!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2006, 10:40:02 PM »
There would be alot of crap i would cut before the military ...every worthless social program designed to keep people lazy would be first. My budget would be all invironmental and military. Ethenol production....like Brazil. Walled borders along with sensible imigration policies.....and a camp for 240 :P
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2006, 10:51:16 PM »
"The 'nukes for mangos' agreement has sparked intense and bipartisan condemnation. For example, former GOP presidential candidate Patrick J. Buchanan said that 'the U.S. negotiators capitulated to all of India's demands, lest Bush leave New Delhi with nothing to show for a trip halfway around the world but an agreement to import mangos.' (Buchanan apparently is unaware of how incredibly tasty those Indian mangos are.)"

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 01:23:37 AM »
MAJOR OOPS
Feb. 24, 2001, while meeting at Cairo's Ittihadiya Palace with Egyptian Foreign Minister Amr Moussa.

Asked about the sanctions placed on Iraq, which were then under review at the Security Council, Powell said the measures were working. In fact, he added, "(Saddam Hussein) has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors."--Colin Powell

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 01:29:43 AM »
D'OH!

"But in terms of Saddam Hussein being there, let's remember that his country is divided, in effect. He does not control the northern part of his country. We are able to keep arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt."--Condoleezza Rice
CNN Late Edition With Wolf Blitzer, July 29, 2001

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 02:49:05 AM »
MEGA-OOPS

"Trying to eliminate Saddam, extending the ground war into an occupation of Iraq... would have incurred incalculable human and political costs. We would have been forced to occupy Baghdad and, in effect, rule Iraq. Under the circumstances, there was no viable "exit strategy" we could see, violating another of our principles. Had we gone the invasion route, the United States could conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile land. It would have been a dramatically different — and perhaps barren — outcome."-- George H. W. Bush 1998

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 05:46:22 AM »
less talk, more ass lol

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 05:49:34 AM »
less talk, more ass lol
Now you're just getting greedy... That's some fine ass.... Does the Berserker deliver ;) I think I do ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 06:39:04 AM »
Jennifer garner is silly hot.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 06:47:08 AM »
pot calling.....

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 06:58:11 AM »

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 07:05:56 AM »
Is that Bush's daughter in that last picture? Man I'd hit that.  ;)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2006, 07:49:30 AM »
Is that Bush's daughter in that last picture? Man I'd hit that.  ;)

punch

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2006, 08:51:14 AM »
No, not punch.

Nail.

;D