Author Topic: GYNO  (Read 2940 times)

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
GYNO
« on: September 12, 2006, 11:42:12 PM »
Hey guys i think im having a new problem one of my boys juts came over right now and he noticed my fucking nipples are starting to get puffy not too bad but enough for him to notice it i told him my nipples havent been sore or itchy so i thought nothing of it but now that he pointed it out i immediatly gone on here to consult my local board members i have about 40 tabs of 50mg clomid and 1500iu of hcg  and i have 5   5000iu kits of hcg on order what can i do with whats on hand to rid myself of my soon to be bitch tits before they get to that

or what should i order to get rid of these fucking bitch tits to be

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Re: GYNO
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 01:26:35 AM »
Nolva...

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 08:19:39 AM »
yes nolvadex  ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 09:25:15 AM »
You WILL know when you are getting actual gyno...puffy nips is usually because you are bloated from test and other gear.

if you want to feel better about it start taking 10mg of nolva a day for 2 weeks...just to be safe.

my nips always puff up on cycle...part of being bloated. arimidex will help with the bloating if you have access to that.

8)

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 10:05:07 AM »
tamoxifen
w

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 11:45:04 PM »
i have acess to all of that its just taking the time to order and waiting for it to come all i have right now is the clomid and a 1500iu kit of hcg       i have 5 of the 5000iu kits of hcg on the way but no nolvi i dont think its gyno im ficking hella bloated right now cause also my nipples are not sore tender or ichy or anything

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 06:01:28 AM »
i have acess to all of that its just taking the time to order and waiting for it to come all i have right now is the clomid and a 1500iu kit of hcg       i have 5 of the 5000iu kits of hcg on the way but no nolvi i dont think its gyno im ficking hella bloated right now cause also my nipples are not sore tender or ichy or anything

the guys i know who have had gyno said it is very painfull and obvious...they couldn't use the preacher bench for curls because it hurt their nips too bad. one guy said his wife pinched his nip and he almost tossed her across the room...lol

it's best to always have some nolva on hand just in case...sometimes i get paranoid and i'll pop 10mg of nolva a day for 2 weeks.

also running arimidex throughout your cycle will help prevent the buildup of estrogen, which is what causes gyno.

8)