Author Topic: The PDI Show Thread  (Read 23110 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The PDI Show Thread
« Reply #150 on: September 13, 2006, 06:59:23 PM »
If anyone sees Gary Coleman,,,tell him to start posting on GETBIG.com

as the the fake-'bigworm',,,,whach your step fool.  You know if you saw Shawn in public, your gay ass would be all up on his nutz. 
you are gay.

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #151 on: September 13, 2006, 08:16:36 PM »
We've gotta give 'a pass' to Shawn. Afterall, being Dorian Yates' bitch for what....7 years straight? It must really have done a number in his mind, that's for damn sure! :-\

Hey, Shawn, tell us something: how did it really feel to be used by Dorian as a cleaning device to wipe the Olympia stage? ;D ;D ;D

Is that why you have become a sour, sad and angry has been, pretending to NOT let it get under your skin, with that fake "it's the internet, guys, don't take it so seriously" speech of yours?! Knocking on the Sandow's door for such a long time and always being spanked by THE SHADOW must have hurt a lot, to the point that you could NOT recover from it. That could be the only reasonable explanation for your behaviour, since you retired. And that is really a shame, because that cost you thousands of once-upon-a-time- fans. My self included :-\

It's really a pitty. But it's still not too late for you to do something in order to rescue your biography in bodybuilding, let alone walk the walk in your so-called 'reborn-in-Christ' lifestyle...... ;)

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. So if you care the bare minimum for your once-coalegues in the sport, who are still trying to make a living from the professional ranks, don't try to sink the alternatives that are being tempted to offer the guys something else to get their dues. Who knows if the PDI is going to survive, after the NOC. But you're sure not making it easy for them to live up the expectations by constantly bombarding their first attempt as a show.

Be pro- pro bodybuilding, not contrary, or pro-federation ::) ( IFBB, of course)
Train forever !

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #152 on: September 13, 2006, 08:40:16 PM »
Shoenborn on Mayhem:

i knew those shingles looked alot like ketup,mustard and mayo...oh well- can't really blame him...

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #153 on: September 13, 2006, 09:00:34 PM »
If anyone sees Gary Coleman,,,tell him to start posting on GETBIG.com

as the the fake-'bigworm',,,,whach your step fool.  You know if you saw Shawn in public, your gay ass would be all up on his nutz. 
Sorry sissy...I'm BIG Worm!..Not theworm?.. You'd be all over his cock like a used jiffy lubed  condom..

What is it with the Pinto's ?? You like the horse cock ??.. LOL! Everytime ..You try to match wit's with me..the stupidity that spew's out of that asshole you call a mouth ..end's with Pinto..!?

You my faggoty admirer..Need to stop..  You have a complex..In your mind ..you want to be better than me..But no way sista..I'm  a unique individual.. Everythig I bought ..I own...By myself! ..I'm a self made..self employed man...

Something ..your gay worshipping ass ..could never ,ever be..

If your nice to Shawn..he can probably ..get you into one of the amateur shows..oiling up the youngins... Just be nice to him..he might hook you up.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #154 on: September 13, 2006, 09:06:27 PM »
It's nice to see TJ joined the ranks of Vinny and Vince.  Having no balls is something going around with certain guys.  At least now you know who can't trust with what they say.  How will any promoter trust these guys to actually show up for a contest or guest posing.  Even though highly doubtful they will get any guest posing requests.  Just another reason why I hope the PDI takes off and kicks ass. These guys who will achieve nothing in IFBB if they even get there will come begging back and no way will they be allowed in.  Have a good life being second to nothing in the IFBB.  Good move.

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: September 13, 2006, 09:35:45 PM »
I am also curious as to why any current or former pro bodybuilder would put out bad energy to PDI.  Whomever  is putting it on (it doesn't matter), is offering MONEY to bodybuilders to compete.  What is wrong with that?  The IFBB isn't getting a sanction fee?  So, it has to send out it's paid soldiers to bash it?  Anyone who is doing so should realize that undermining any attempt at PDI's success is hurting bodybuilders - our brothers.  And that is wrong.  Wayne DeMilia knows how to put on a bodybuilding show - the very same shows in which the bashers competed. Just look at the Olympia now compared to when he put it on.  The O prize money is up now? Not really, where's the truck? Wayne raised the prize money nearly every year he put the show on.  And he and the Weiders split up close to half a million bucks in the end.  That's about how deep in the hole it is now, in a crappy off strip dump with the expo at the extreme diagonal opposite end of the city.  I think Weider/AMI/IFBB should be directing their homeboys to promote the Olympia rather than bash PDI.  Remember, bash PDI and you are hurting a bodybuilder.  Sorry, guys, but that is just plain wrong.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #156 on: September 13, 2006, 09:45:18 PM »
I am also curious as to why any current or former pro bodybuilder would put out bad energy to PDI.  Whomever  is putting it on (it doesn't matter), is offering MONEY to bodybuilders to compete.  What is wrong with that?  The IFBB isn't getting a sanction fee?  So, it has to send out it's paid soldiers to bash it?  Anyone who is doing so should realize that undermining any attempt at PDI's success is hurting bodybuilders - our brothers.  And that is wrong.  Wayne DeMilia knows how to put on a bodybuilding show - the very same shows in which the bashers competed. Just look at the Olympia now compared to when he put it on.  The O prize money is up now? Not really, where's the truck? Wayne raised the prize money nearly every year he put the show on.  And he and the Weiders split up close to half a million bucks in the end.  That's about how deep in the hole it is now, in a crappy off strip dump with the expo at the extreme diagonal opposite end of the city.  I think Weider/AMI/IFBB should be directing their homeboys to promote the Olympia rather than bash PDI.  Remember, bash PDI and you are hurting a bodybuilder.  Sorry, guys, but that is just plain wrong.
Well said !  Agreed 100%

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #157 on: September 13, 2006, 09:48:57 PM »
Looking forward to a great show ::)

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
Re: PDI SHOW THIS WEEKEND IN NY CITY!
« Reply #158 on: September 13, 2006, 10:01:36 PM »
Dude..Get a new catch phrase... That Hhhhhhhhmmmmmm shit went out with Arsenio Hall...and C&C music factory...   in 89!!!

When you saw your boyfriend Sasha...did that make you go Hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm!????

ROFLMAO!!!!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 13, 2006, 10:06:18 PM »

This is what bitterness can do to a person who feels they were wrongly screwed by the sport they loved so much.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: September 13, 2006, 10:08:30 PM »
Shawn - should you be hawking some other foolishproduct by Vyotech..Viraloid...soun ds like a disease, not a BB supplement...Such an ass.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #161 on: September 13, 2006, 11:13:54 PM »
It's nice to see TJ joined the ranks of Vinny and Vince.  Having no balls is something going around with certain guys.  At least now you know who can't trust with what they say.  How will any promoter trust these guys to actually show up for a contest or guest posing.  Even though highly doubtful they will get any guest posing requests.  Just another reason why I hope the PDI takes off and kicks ass. These guys who will achieve nothing in IFBB if they even get there will come begging back and no way will they be allowed in.  Have a good life being second to nothing in the IFBB.  Good move.

How much does wayne pay you ? ::)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: September 14, 2006, 12:17:04 AM »
How much does wayne pay you ? ::)

HAHAHAAH monster salary.  I bet Golds gym paid Billy Smith more back in 93, even without adjusting for inflation.

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #163 on: September 14, 2006, 12:24:37 AM »
that kid making all those website is probably the only one who will ever make any money off the pdi
Chadwick Mower in 2008

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: September 14, 2006, 12:25:40 AM »
that kid making all those website is probably the only one who will ever make any money off the pdi

Yeah, the PDI is doomed unless it is going to host the 93 O.  That was a great contest.  Not sure I agree with the result though.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #165 on: September 14, 2006, 12:48:16 PM »
Well said John.  No one should be bashing since it could be good for the athletes and fans...which is what this sport is really all about.  The PDI may not do well, but don't shoot it down before it has a chance to get off the ground.  Have an open mind then evaluate.

I wish TJ the best, seems like a good guy and when he is near 100%, he looks incredible.

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: September 14, 2006, 01:00:57 PM »

Monster blatant, unadulterated hate for those who chose not to compete in the NOC.  Do you really support the athletees having more choices (whether it's the IFBB or PDI) or do you only want one player (PDI) to succeed?  If so, how will the PDI be any different to future corruption?

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #167 on: September 14, 2006, 02:07:53 PM »

You only pop in to diss..and take cheap shots.. You defend the I.F.B.B as if you own a share? Get off their cocks Mr.Ray..

That stament could be applied to 95% of the "guys" in here

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 14, 2006, 02:09:11 PM »
Well said John.  No one should be bashing since it could be good for the athletes and fans...which is what this sport is really all about.  The PDI may not do well, but don't shoot it down before it has a chance to get off the ground.  Have an open mind then evaluate.

I wish TJ the best, seems like a good guy and when he is near 100%, he looks incredible.
yes good post. i agree.
bodybuildersreality.com

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #169 on: September 14, 2006, 02:09:20 PM »
Monster blatant, unadulterated hate for those who chose not to compete in the NOC.  Do you really support the athletees having more choices (whether it's the IFBB or PDI) or do you only want one player (PDI) to succeed?  If so, how will the PDI be any different to future corruption?

No No, not hating because they chose not to, hating because they chose to and becasue they got some sort of pep-talk from Sean and Chic they decided to not compete even after promising to compete.  See I think 2 organizations can exist.  It is Sean, CHic and some other that don't.  ANd it's obviously to everyone the IFBB sure doesn't want the competition.  If the IFBB had any kind of respect for BB they could easily call Chic, Sean and other sand put a gag order on them to not say a thing.  But, they don't.  The encourage it and that to me is bush-league and shows signs of being worried.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #170 on: September 14, 2006, 08:37:44 PM »
Why don't you cover "our brothers" in the NABBA and other organizations?
Elevate Your Image.™

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #171 on: September 15, 2006, 09:20:33 AM »

So what is the IFBB going to do.  They  invited  Vinny and now TJ to do the NPC Masters?  Can't have 2 winners?  That should be a good show.  I hope the PDI rocks.  To hell with the status quo.  Only the rich get richer and the guys with pleasing aesthetic physics get burned and seem to like it.  I don't get it.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #172 on: September 15, 2006, 09:34:24 AM »
Anyone know where I can watch this thing? I just looked at my cable, Comcast isn't having a ppv.
E

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #173 on: September 15, 2006, 01:18:26 PM »
Good stuff!
I knew if I mentioned Lee's name I'd get him off the couch and out of the Gym to respond!
Just checkin to see if you were still training son.
So, this is what it takes to get people talking about the Next Big Show ::)
Ramono, thanks for chimin in, you'll LOVE to hate it here as I do! ;D
Please, can anyone mention who will be judging this thing?
How many Judges?
Prize Money breakdown?
List of Athletes?
Location?
Ticket Prices?
With 3 days left, certainly doesn't sound like much details are being given here. :-\
Congratulations Lee on another Victory over Joe Blow, John Q, what's his name, Barney, Manny Moe & Jack!
Johnn please post pics when you can.
Peace,
S

This dude can ramble on and on.  It's no wonder the DEA had to put a sock in his mouth.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #174 on: September 15, 2006, 02:40:19 PM »
Anyone heard about the qualifier?

Or is that tomorrow and the NOC on Sunday?

Let's try to find out something. We know Jim Vest was supposed to compete in the qualifier.

Any other names?

Anyone knows?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise