Author Topic: For the people who told me the Supra will never be re realesed  (Read 7183 times)

body88

For the people who told me the Supra will never be re realesed
« on: September 13, 2006, 11:57:29 AM »
early to mid 2008.... About 50 grand with a v8. Along with the new evo x, nissan 450 z.... v10 lexus and the new skyline this promises to be an awesome model year!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: For the people who told me the Supra will never be re realesed
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 01:18:32 PM »
That isn't a Supra. Its just another new Toyota with the Supra badge slapped on. Just like Nissan with the 350 ZX and Mazda with the RX8.
The House that Ruth built

body88

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 01:26:12 PM »
Thats fine with me. That new supra is going to be mean! I should get the gtr!!!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 01:53:30 PM »
The engine block on those old Supras are amazingly strong. I've seen people turbocharge them to hell. It's not rare to see a Supra with 900 or 1000 RWHP driving around. Those things were beasts.

Saw a video once of a Lexus IS 250 that some guy stuffed with a 850 RWHP Supra engine. The thing was the ultimate sleeper. The video I saw he drove up to a Viper on the highway and asked if the dude wanted to race. The guy in the Viper was so offended to be asked to race by a Lexus IS 250 that he floored it as if to show the dude in the Lexus what he was dealing with. Of course this is just what the Lexus driver wanted. He downshifts and hits hyperdrive. He went by the Viper as if it were literally standing still. The look on the Viper drivers face was priceless as he realized that he'd just been destroyed by some dude in a Lexus IS 250.

In the street racing world those Supras were not to be messed with.

I can't wait to see what Nissan does with the New Z. I'm assuming their going to modify the 4.5 liter V8 they currently use, hopefully it will be pushing at least 400 hp. The new Supra is going to be interesting too. You're right body, going to be a great year for cars.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 02:04:38 PM »
The engine block on those old Supras are amazingly strong. I've seen people turbocharge them to hell. It's not rare to see a Supra with 900 or 1000 RWHP driving around. Those things were beasts.

Saw a video once of a Lexus IS 250 that some guy stuffed with a 850 RWHP Supra engine. The thing was the ultimate sleeper. The video I saw he drove up to a Viper on the highway and asked if the dude wanted to race. The guy in the Viper was so offended to be asked to race by a Lexus IS 250 that he floored it as if to show the dude in the Lexus what he was dealing with. Of course this is just what the Lexus driver wanted. He downshifts and hits hyperdrive. He went by the Viper as if it were literally standing still. The look on the Viper drivers face was priceless as he realized that he'd just been destroyed by some dude in a Lexus IS 250.

In the street racing world those Supras were not to be messed with.

Those cars are great but I say you can't beat American made steel.
I can't wait to see what Nissan does with the New Z. I'm assuming their going to modify the 4.5 liter V8 they currently use, hopefully it will be pushing at least 400 hp. The new Supra is going to be interesting too. You're right body, going to be a great year for cars.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 02:08:45 PM »
To me, Mazda, Nissan and Toyota ruined the RX7, the 240Z and the Supra. They turned them from light, agile and affordable sports cars into big, heavy, expensive, sport/luxury cars.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 02:54:50 PM »
I think I'll distrupt this Ricer clusterfuck with some real cars.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 02:57:06 PM »
I think I'll distrupt this Ricer clusterfuck with some real cars.

Can't beat American iron out of Detroit.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 03:03:55 PM »
Fuck Rice

body88

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 03:06:24 PM »
f**k Rice

Haha look at all those cars. Slow as dirt on a track. Handle like shit.

body88

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 03:09:03 PM »
Real performance cars go fast on a track. There is 2 good american supercars ( that are not heavily modified). The gt40 which is amazing... Also the new zo6. American cars are shitboxes. This thread is also a dedicatin to the euro cars. Real cars. Fast all around. Not just in a stright line.

By the way. There is no American car under 80 grand that can match a evo fq off the showroom floor. The evo is about 40 grand. Spanks lambos on the track. Haha nothing short of a 100,000 plus gt40 can touch it. The American auto makers need to get on the stick. Unless you want to look cool american "muscle" cars are good for nothing.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 03:09:54 PM »
I would kill for this car... Oh you WILL be mine.... :P

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2006, 03:12:44 PM »
Real performance cars go fast on a track. There is 2 good american supercars ( that are not heavily modified). The gt40 which is amazing... Also the new zo6. American cars are shitboxes. This thread is also a dedicatin to the euro cars. Real cars. Fast all around. Not just in a stright line.

By the way. There is no American car under 80 grand that can match a evo fq off the showroom floor. The evo is about 40 grand. Spanks lambos on the track. Haha nothing short of a 100,000 plus gt40 can touch it. The American auto makers need to get on the stick. Unless you want to look cool american "muscle" cars are good for nothing.

I think it's our freeways . . . European cars are built to work on twisting roads so they handle much better than our boats that are good for freeway driving.

body88

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2006, 03:22:09 PM »
Dont get me wrong. I can appreciate a cool foose car. Or a bad ass old mustang with 50000000 horses. I just think a car should perform all around. I think it is sad a 40,000 400 horse 2 liter jap car can smoke anything american under 100 grand. I would buy an american one if they didnt all suck.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 03:26:20 PM »
Sorry Rice... There is no anti-venom for this bite.  You'll have to remain, CLASSLESS, UGLY and BITEN by American Muscle.

709 RWHP :o

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 03:28:53 PM »
I think it's our freeways . . . European cars are built to work on twisting roads so they handle much better than our boats that are good for freeway driving.
Brilliant... Who gave you this rare tidbit ::) Thanks for popping in to tell us what everybody already knows.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 03:30:03 PM »
Sorry Rice... There is no anti-venom for this bite.  You'll have to remain, CLASSLESS, UGLY and BITEN by American Muscle.

hahaha . . . any real driver would take a 911 over that any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

body88

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 03:42:40 PM »

Did you see what I wrote? Any non HEAVILY MODIFIED American car.You can make vipers and vets mean with modification. Why dont they just make them handle good from the factory? That viper cost 80k and prob has another 20 in it.... 100 grand. not to mention vipers handle like absolute shit. Have you ever raced in one?

Ps I could put about 100 euro or jap cars that could anhalite that thing on a track with half the mods that car has.

Fast in a stright line and a bad ass ride no doubt. but just cant hack it on a track.

Thisss is a bad ass american car. This is one of the greatest cars ever actually. The gt and ferrari f40 the f1 the new 360 and the zonda are the greatest supercars off our eras.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 03:44:48 PM »

Did you see what i wrote. Any non HEAVILY MODIFIED american car. Again that car cost 80 and prob has another 20 in it.... 100 grand. not to mention vipers handle like absolute shit. have you ever raced in one?

ps I could put about 100 euro or jap cars that could anhalite that thing on a track with half the mods that crapper has.

i think he said he rode his bicycle places . . .  ;D

have you driven the 911 Turbo, body88? that's engineering.

body88

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 03:47:09 PM »
i think he said he rode his bicycle places . . .  ;D

have you driven the 911 Turbo, body88? that's engineering.

Yes I have. The girls father I was dating in college had one. Like it was on rails. I have also had the provledge to drive a gollardo and mercialago. I swear to god a stock evo mr with about 5 k in it is the fastest thing on a track short of 100 grand. Crazy to think a 35k car with 2 liters is fast than a stick viper by far! On a track of course.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 03:50:18 PM »
hahaha . . . any real driver would take a 911 over that any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
You're an idiot... Unless you're going with the with a 911 turbo, which is I admit is sweet but I think quite a bit more expensive ??? The 911 is not a match for the viper. ::) only the turbo.

http://media.putfile.com/Street-Racing---Viper-vs-911-Turbo

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 03:52:01 PM »
Body, sorry man... I don't care what you wrote ;D

body88

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 03:52:29 PM »
You're an idiot... Unless you're going with the with a 911 turbo, which is I admit is sweet but I think quite a bit more expensive ??? The 911 is not a match for the viper. ::) only the turbo.

http://media.putfile.com/Street-Racing---Viper-vs-911-Turbo

B you are correct. No 911 is a match for a viper off the line. Unless it is the awd turbo. Even then it wont win the drag. On the track however it is faster. I do like the viper they are alot of fun to drive. Crazy ride in that thing. Wheel spin the whole nine. Just wish they would make the americans handle :(

I will give you the new zo6 vette however. That thing is a monster on the track.

body88

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2006, 03:53:30 PM »
Body, sorry man... I don't care what you wrote ;D

Haha alrighty then!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2006, 03:55:38 PM »
Yes I have. The girls father I was dating in college had one. Like it was on rails. I have also had the provledge to drive a gollardo and mercialago. I swear to god a stock evo mr with about 5 k in it is the fastest thing on a track short of 100 grand. Crazy to think a 35k car with 2 liters is fast than a stick viper by far! On a track of course.

I'm going to have to test drive one of those evos . . . I drove a 2006 911 Turbo that belongs to someone at work (after I kicked his ass playing golf, he wanted to be my buddy) . . . thing is a dream. It had the tiptronic transmission that I don't normally like, but on this car it was perfect . . .