Author Topic: Syria Says US Behind Attack On Own Embassy  (Read 3551 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Syria Says US Behind Attack On Own Embassy
« on: September 13, 2006, 12:45:55 PM »

Senior Syrian government official have accused the US of being behind Tuesday's assault on its own embassy in downtown Damascus.

A Baath party official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told WorldNetDaily, "We in the government are 100 percent sure America was behind this attack, which is not the same as other attacks by Islamic groups."

He explained, "Only the Americans can succeed in carrying out an attack just 200 meters from President [Bashar] Assad's residence in the most heavily guarded section of Syria."

The official charged that Washington had orchestrated the attack to "prove Syria is filled with terrorists and to put us in a weak position" in order to extract political concessions. Following the attack, Bush administration officials said they hoped the incident had convinced Damascus of the dangers of Islamic terror and the need to cooperate with the West against the phenomenon.

The US and several of its European allies have repeatedly demanded over the years that Damascus close down the local offices and training camps of several organizations hostile to Israel and the West.

The identities of those who attacked the US embassy Tuesday have not been revealed. Three of the gunmen were killed by Syrian guards during the assault. A fourth was reportedly captured.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Syria Says US Behind Attack On Own Embassy
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 12:55:36 PM »

Senior Syrian government official have accused the US of being behind Tuesday's assault on its own embassy in downtown Damascus.

A Baath party official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told WorldNetDaily, "We in the government are 100 percent sure America was behind this attack, which is not the same as other attacks by Islamic groups."

He explained, "Only the Americans can succeed in carrying out an attack just 200 meters from President [Bashar] Assad's residence in the most heavily guarded section of Syria."

The official charged that Washington had orchestrated the attack to "prove Syria is filled with terrorists and to put us in a weak position" in order to extract political concessions. Following the attack, Bush administration officials said they hoped the incident had convinced Damascus of the dangers of Islamic terror and the need to cooperate with the West against the phenomenon.

The US and several of its European allies have repeatedly demanded over the years that Damascus close down the local offices and training camps of several organizations hostile to Israel and the West.

The identities of those who attacked the US embassy Tuesday have not been revealed. Three of the gunmen were killed by Syrian guards during the assault. A fourth was reportedly captured.

Another conspiracy theory?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 01:01:31 PM »

Syria? Oh yeah, there's a reliable source..LOL!! Why not just quote something from Al Jezzera or CNN, they're about as reliable!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 01:01:56 PM »
Another conspiracy theory?

How should I know?

The US govt quickly announced it was al Quida.
The Syrians investigated the scene and said it was us.

Maybe we're both right ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 01:02:45 PM »
Syria? Oh yeah, there's a reliable source..LOL!! Why not just quote something from Al Jezzera or CNN, they're about as reliable!

If the attack had been successful, and the US embassy had been destoryed by the 2 car bombs, would you have supported a US invasion of Syria, Mr I?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 01:28:29 PM »
If the attack had been successful, and the US embassy had been destoryed by the 2 car bombs, would you have supported a US invasion of Syria, Mr I?

I support one now anyway. 

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 01:36:04 PM »
I support one now anyway. 

Hahaha . . . 240 must drop acid on a regular basis.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 01:36:51 PM »
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/13092006/3/world-4th-militant-u-s-embassy-attack-dies-wounds.html

There was no claim of responsibility for the attack, but Imad Moustapha, Syria's ambassador to the United States, told the Associated Press that an al-Qaeda offshoot called Jund al-Sham was suspected.

what's your source?
Z

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 01:37:53 PM »
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/13092006/3/world-4th-militant-u-s-embassy-attack-dies-wounds.html

There was no claim of responsibility for the attack, but Imad Moustapha, Syria's ambassador to the United States, told the Associated Press that an al-Qaeda offshoot called Jund al-Sham was suspected.

what's your source?

I'm sure he extensively "researched" this . . . ::)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 02:35:13 PM »
did you guys see General al-Sadi's book/testimony. He was a top general with Hussein although he was a christian so that stopped him from the highest posts.  He said shortly before the invasion of iraq massive amounts of WMD's were transport to syria on russian transports or intermittandtly buried.  I wonder why the Bushies never bring this up
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 03:02:32 PM »
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7004843361

Interesting all of the news sources I found on google had the same story as the one I posted.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2006, 03:06:22 PM »
Interesting all of the news sources I found on google had the same story as the one I posted.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51942

world news daily, jerusalem bureau.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2006, 04:52:54 PM »
if the US wanted to attack their own embassy to incite another war, they could have simply blown it up with a missle and then blamed it on terrorists. if they wanted this to happen it would have been too easy, not a failure. instead it was a failed attack, and our gov publically acknowledged and even thanked the SYRIANS who saved our embassy...not something to do if they were trying to incite hate for them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 04:57:51 PM »
if the US wanted to attack their own embassy to incite another war, they could have simply blown it up with a missle and then blamed it on terrorists. if they wanted this to happen it would have been too easy, not a failure. instead it was a failed attack, and our gov publically acknowledged and even thanked the SYRIANS who saved our embassy...not something to do if they were trying to incite hate for them.

i have no reason to believe this was an Inside Job, aside from the fact it might justify US action in Syria. 

That being said, to fire a missile at a US embassy involves a lot of people and computers. Lots of people on the scene with cell phone cameras taking pics of any missile debris with USA written on it.  Lots of people who could look at the facts and see who was in the region the day before, where the missile came from.  Plus you have freaking websites that can now take pics from space for $50 each with their own satellite.

So you see, outsourcing the job to a couple of militant/mercinary/fooled people isn't a bad idea at all.  They might F it up, as they did, but you don't have a paper trail.

I want to know how CNN knew it was alquida right away.  I was watching at 3 or 4 am when the news broke, and they told us it was AlQ before they told us about survivors.  So they seemed to know that early on ;)

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 05:00:11 PM »
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51942

world news daily, jerusalem bureau.

world net daily...what a surprise.   although back in the days they used to always post about buying gold, so what do I know.  the only reason i went on there is to read pat buchanan, and ann coulter.  before people freak out, the ann coulter articles were strictly for entertainment purposes.  that woman is as nazi as they come.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 05:10:32 PM »
world net daily...what a surprise.   although back in the days they used to always post about buying gold, so what do I know.  the only reason i went on there is to read pat buchanan, and ann coulter.  before people freak out, the ann coulter articles were strictly for entertainment purposes.  that woman is as nazi as they come.

you have to wonder... if she IS moderate on any positions, she probably has to hide it.  Without her psychotic image, she wouldn't have a lot to sell.  I always watch when she's on tho... fun to hate.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 05:11:57 PM »

Very well put.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 06:04:22 PM »
My take on it; http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=94043.0 In light of a high level Al-Qaida member turning out to be a Jewish man from California with close family connections to the ADL...  ::) You have to at least consider that this was one of our false flag ops gone wrong.  Nothing for sure but it's foolish to say it's not a strong possibility.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 06:08:04 PM »
Well it wouldn't be the first blown false flag op would it :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 06:11:00 PM »
My take on it; http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=94043.0 In light of a high level Al-Qaida member turning out to be a Jewish man from California with close family connections to the ADL...  ::) You have to at least consider that this was one of our false flag ops gone wrong.  Nothing for sure but it's foolish to say it's not a strong possibility.

Who would benefit from a suicide attack on the embassy?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 07:19:30 PM »
Who would benefit from a suicide attack on the embassy?

The suicide bomber benefits the most.

-  Doesn't have to clean the kitchen anymore
-  No repsonsibilities
-  Can see Jessica Alba naked
-  And knows the truth about Roswell.