Author Topic: if you were me  (Read 12786 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: if you were me
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 11:59:46 AM »
always stay cautious would be the best advice. 

thanks
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 12:01:32 PM »
i used to live in bliss, now it's all gone crap shaped

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006, 12:03:01 PM »
i like spelling things funny.  Thanks for forgiving me playbuddy

xxxLinda
Ok Linda triple X

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2006, 12:09:29 PM »
someone really needs to add "her" name to the approved list... ;)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2006, 12:11:11 PM »

If you were me, you'd give up.  Goodnight.  Gotta go do something productive. 

But I'm so tired xxxL

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2006, 03:38:58 PM »
Speaking from experience...

Sorry if this comes across harsh, and it might sound like I am simplifying your problem, but the answer will still break down to one or two things.

If your going to play with a married man you had better be ready to get burned.
When push comes to shove he is going to go back to his wife and kids, and you are going to be an outsider.
If his wife finds out and he has been keeping it a secret your probably going to get blamed for the entire thing by his wife and him as well.

My advice is walk away, get a restraining order if it really makes you feel safer, but it will make him angry.
You have got to break all ties now, even chatting about it on here leaves a small door open if he is going to read it.  Married men might be fun to play with from time to time but you can't keep them.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2006, 04:01:07 PM »
I don't think she wants to "keep him" at least I hope not!  :o

I think the problem is she's feeling guilty because she egged him on, and now wants to drop charges and is not sure what to do.

My take on the situation, ...yes, you egged him on, ...however, there comes a time in everyperson's life where they have to take responsibility for their actions. So you pissed him off bfd. It's not like you made him kick your door in, or trash neighbourhood pubs. He did that of his own free will.

He's an idiot for cheating in the first place, 2nd for leaving himself logged on to your computer, and 3rd for behaving in a socially unacceptable & unlawful way.

You've made him an offer to grow up, bury the hatchet, pay for the damages and let bygones be bygones.

If he chooses not to accept it... press charges. Follow thru. Don't allow yourself to be intimidated.

You wanna drop charges so his wife won't find out? ??? wtf! There are consequences for innapropriate behaviour and if you refuse to stand up for yourself, then you deserve to be victimized.

Just my 2 cents

ps - Sounds like a possible domestic abuser in the making (if he's not one already).
w

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2006, 04:02:56 PM »

I think the problem is she's feeling guilty because she egged him on, and now wants to drop charges and is not sure what to do.

My take on the situation, ...yes, you egged him on, ...however, there comes a time in everyperson's life where they have to take responsibility for their actions. So you pissed him off bfd. It's not like you made him kick your door in, or trash neighbourhood pubs. He did that of his own free will.

He's an idiot for cheating in the first place, 2nd for leaving himself logged on to your computer, and 3rd for behaving in a socially unacceptable & unlawful way.

You've made him an offer to grow up, bury the hatchet, pay for the damages and let bygones be bygones.

If he chooses not to accept it... press charges. Follow thru. Don't allow yourself to be intimidated.

You wanna drop charges so his wife won't find out? ??? wtf! There are consequences for innapropriate behaviour and if you refuse to stand up for yourself, then you deserve to be victimized.

Just my 2 cents

ps - Sounds like a possible domestic abuser in the making (if he's not one already).

I strongly agree with that point
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2006, 04:18:56 PM »

Just my 2 cents

made him...LMAO

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2006, 05:55:54 AM »
someone really needs to add "her" name to the approved list... ;)

sorry, what does that mean?
xxx

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2006, 05:56:56 AM »
made him...LMAO

sorry, twice...

what does LMAO mean?

xxx

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2006, 06:13:05 AM »

Sorry if this comes across harsh, and it might sound like I am simplifying your problem, but the answer will still break down to one or two things.

If your going to play with a married man you had better be ready to get burned.
When push comes to shove he is going to go back to his wife and kids, and you are going to be an outsider.
If his wife finds out and he has been keeping it a secret your probably going to get blamed for the entire thing by his wife and him as well.

My advice is walk away, get a restraining order if it really makes you feel safer, but it will make him angry.
You have got to break all ties now, even chatting about it on here leaves a small door open if he is going to read it.  Married men might be fun to play with from time to time but you can't keep them.

thanks, original. 
Unfortunately I didn't know he was married and he certainly didn't look or act it.

I didn't find out till he left himself logged on at my house  ("unfaithfull" thread.

I got myself involved and...

Anyways, if he's really been married 11 years I would imagine Mrs Brady has a fair idea about his life.

I am so sorry for going on and and on about this.  I just don't know what to do.  Jag says I ought press charges.  That's scary.  I've already said I won't.  I've offered to go to all the landlords of all the local pubs and explain and apologise.

I've said I'd like to leave it all looking better than it was.  That's my preferred way of living. 

Instead I set my flat on fire the night after he took out my door and it's going to be extremely difficult to get things looking better.

I must not provoke anyone, ever again.  It's not my style and I'm crap at it anyway.  Just gets you in trouble and you'll never win (not that I ever intended to).

& instead I've begun getting drunk most nights and pissing people off.  Same difference, really...

xL

Sorry if this comes across harsh

And this is all new experience for me. But I really really need harsh reality. 

with thanks, Linda

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2006, 06:17:03 AM »
bury the hatchet

but always leave the handle sticking out

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2006, 06:25:57 AM »

Just my 2 cents

Thanks so much judi, that's the best advice I've had.  I still haven't talked to anyone about it.  All my friends have big problems too at the moment and I'm mostly listening to them...  So that is good.  Takes me out of myself.  I'm beside myself.

xxxxxLinda

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2006, 06:36:06 AM »
if you were me you'd keep a diary and shut the fuck up

xxxL

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2006, 01:46:47 PM »
no, I'm Linda.  I found tingnting logged onto my compter, remember?

I need to know what to do about the criminal damage report.
xL

kick in your door...hmmm
1) dont drop any charges
2) you prolly get you ip dynamically..so go to "start" " type in "cmd"
on the screen that pops up type in "ipconfig/release" then "ipconfig/renew"

there you have a new ip now and he prolly cant break into putter again..

chance your pasword on getbig..

hope this helps..

and linda do you really NEED us to tell you what to do about ANY human that breaks down your door....think like the gentry woman!
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2006, 01:48:58 PM »
o...and if he ws married the he is a douche to being with..what the heck r ya doing with him?

carpe` vaginum!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2006, 08:58:02 AM »
kick in your door...hmmm
1) dont drop any charges
2) you prolly get you ip dynamically..so go to "start" " type in "cmd"
on the screen that pops up type in "ipconfig/release" then "ipconfig/renew"

there you have a new ip now and he prolly cant break into putter again..

chance your pasword on getbig..

hope this helps..

and linda do you really NEED us to tell you what to do about ANY human that breaks down your door....think like the gentry woman!

thanks Tox.

I meant to get back on this ages ago, just to re-iterate that he doesn't have my password or my ip or nothing.  He cannot get into my account.

The only reason I'm here is that he left himself logged into getbig on my computer one night.  And that was like 8 weeks ago so I'm almost over it.

I've found a lovely new younger, muscleryer man.  Half Thai.  Mostly hairless, which is wierd.

but anyways, the reason I am posting is that the police phoned me again just now.  If you want me to explain the mess again I will, but in the short version...

Paul's court date has been put off or has not yet come up.  He's therefore still terrorising women and doing 5 sluts a year (or hookers or something) >>>and pity the wife and child.

I've got (I think) all the pubs to drop charges.  But the cops still expect me to press charges for Criminal Damage.  I haven't said I won't.  I said why don't you go pick him up for something else but they're too busy.  I'm now being 'phoned by PC Webster.  The arresting officer PC Found is off on paternity leave...

Tingnting (Pauli) is probably laughing.  He did say he'd only get a fine (which he can afford).

Gotta go, I'm childminding tonight.  Gotta earn some dosh.
xL