Author Topic: !Superdrol at 18!  (Read 6522 times)

nba2005uk

• Getbig II
!Superdrol at 18!
« on: September 13, 2006, 03:39:01 PM »
Sup guyz, i was just readin up on the superdrol by anabolic extreme an yes i have done plenty of research, i just wanted yall personal opinions on this.  i was thinking of trying out superdrol at a low dosage of 1-2 tablets per day for 3-4 week cycle. i have a tribulus, and was going to get novedex, and rebound xt or axis by BSN. if u think giving stats and experience would help then i will post them up later!
thanks yal!

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: !Superdrol at 18!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 03:41:12 PM »
GARBAGE.....

nba2005uk

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 03:49:58 PM »
thats all people have been saying is superdrol only cycle is crap an so on, but i no a few people personally who r 19/20, who have got great gains with this and after PCT have gained abou 13 pounds solid in 3 weeks! is ther any logs which people have tried this with poor gains or people just assume its a crap idea? okay this might not work for everybody but with the results i mentioned they seem pretty good to me!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 04:12:19 PM »
thats all people have been saying is superdrol only cycle is crap an so on, but i no a few people personally who r 19/20, who have got great gains with this and after PCT have gained abou 13 pounds solid in 3 weeks! is ther any logs which people have tried this with poor gains or people just assume its a crap idea? okay this might not work for everybody but with the results i mentioned they seem pretty good to me!
Bro, all pro-hormones, all "legal" gear, or anything that used to be deemed legal, is junk...I speak from personal experience. Long before I ever started using the real deal I messed with PH's. I put on some size, strength went up but honestly it was nothing that could not have been done naturally and just as fast. The big thing with PH's is how bad they are for you, real anabolics are far safer and more effective. I'm not saying you should get on an AAS cycle by any means, way to young for that, just giving you a heads up.

And BTW, your buddies may have kept all their gains after PCT, but give it a few more wks, I'd be willing to bet that 90% of those gains will be gone shortly.

powerbomb

• Getbig II
  • WHATS YOUR EXCUSE?!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 04:49:08 PM »
Hey Man , You are only 18 years old. Your body has ALOT more natural growth to go through before you start fuckin' with any of that shit. But an answer to your question. I have taken superdrol in the past and did make some good gains and kept them but it was only because I ate ALOT more, took more protien and lifted hard. I think all the superdrol did was fuck up my liver. You are 18 and going to do what you want anyways but my opinion is sell it to some kid at your high school, take the money, go get some girl drunk and get laid.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 08:40:57 PM »
I sell alot of superdrol- people love the shit- I personally have not tried it but one kid I sold it too was getting so big he had to stop taking it- he was a Basketball player and was getting too big- a competitor bro of mine gave it a try and is now hooked on the shit-hes not running it solo but it does work for many and sells real nicely.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 09:09:21 PM »
superdrol was actually a decent product for a legal supplement, if you were not looking to break the law it was a good choice but in no way a replacement for the real thing.

nba2005uk

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 10:37:07 AM »
so how bad do yall think the side effects would be if i was to take it, i am pretty developed for an 18 yr old already but i no i have a lot more growing to do yet. i am 80% sure i am not going to run a cycle of superdrol but ive always been suspicious of what the effects would be like. heres a pic of me to just show what shape i am in at the moment..

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 12:21:19 PM »
Wait a few more years and set a good foundation. At your age you have PLENTY of test running through your body...train hard and eat right!

8)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 05:56:00 PM »
Bro, all pro-hormones, all "legal" gear, or anything that used to be deemed legal, is junk...I speak from personal experience. Long before I ever started using the real deal I messed with PH's. I put on some size, strength went up but honestly it was nothing that could not have been done naturally and just as fast. The big thing with PH's is how bad they are for you, real anabolics are far safer and more effective. I'm not saying you should get on an AAS cycle by any means, way to young for that, just giving you a heads up.

And BTW, your buddies may have kept all their gains after PCT, but give it a few more wks, I'd be willing to bet that 90% of those gains will be gone shortly.

When steroids were invented in the 30s, thousands were invented but only a few were manufactured. M1T was one that was invented but never manufactured. Since it was never manufactured it was never made illegal, as there is no legal definition of steroid, each individual steroid must be specifically mentioned in the law. Superdrol was methalated masteron, the methalating changed it's properties.  It wasn't illegal because it hadn't been invented and since there is no legal definition of steroid, only specific steroids can be banned.

The reason superdrol was taken off the market, probably, is because the company that makes it, is still liable for any damage they cause. In other words, they didn't want to get sued.

Prohormones are different than M1T and superdrol, because they are not steroids but steroid precursors. This means they are the components your body uses to produce different types of testosterone.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 06:56:41 PM »

Prohormones are different than M1T and superdrol, because they are not steroids but steroid precursors. This means they are the components your body uses to produce different types of testosterone.
Are you saying that a product like say 1-AD or 4-AD, both considered PH's would not fall in the same category as M1T and Superdrol? Are they not supposed to be precursors to the real thing as well? I'll admit, I could be off on this because my knowledge on PH's is decent but I wouldn't put it up there with my knowledge on real AAS.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 07:04:06 PM »
Are you saying that a product like say 1-AD or 4-AD, both considered PH's would not fall in the same category as M1T and Superdrol? Are they not supposed to be precursors to the real thing as well? I'll admit, I could be off on this because my knowledge on PH's is decent but I wouldn't put it up there with my knowledge on real AAS.

1AD, 4AD, 5AD are all prohormones, there were several others. M1t and Superdrol are steroids. Superdrol is considered to be like anavar without the bloat and M1T is just a really powerful bulker.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 07:06:20 PM »
1AD, 4AD, 5AD are all prohormones, there were several others. M1t and Superdrol are steroids. Superdrol is considered to be like anavar without the bloat and M1T is just a really powerful bulker.
I understand that, but wasn't the appeal of things like 1-AD supposed to be because they were precursors to steroids as well?

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2006, 07:31:10 PM »
I understand that, but wasn't the appeal of things like 1-AD supposed to be because they were precursors to steroids as well?

They were precursers to natural hormones. I don't remember the names of the hormones they were precursors for. 19-nor-androstenedione-17 was a precursor for norandrostene or something, like I said I don't remember the names.

I think most steroids are either synthetic versions of certain hormones or synthetic versions with alterations to the structure to change their effects.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
another IMPATIENT newby dreams . . .
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2006, 09:47:13 AM »
It IS SO unfortunate that people DO NOT have to
where-with-all to train in the early phases and at least
build a frikin' muscle base and grow impatient with
their natural progress.

PEOPLE IT cannot happen in 2 or 3 years of lifting
it simply TAKES TIME to build a worthy physique . . .
the young pups these days appear hopeless
to make gains that most old timers have spent
MUCH OF THEIR LIFETIMES WORKING ON . . .

I have been lifting for 28 years,
long before it was trendy

Kids want the MAGIC BULLET even IF it is a SHITTY
prohormone that will O N L Y throw their system into
imbalances and cause more sides than actual gains.

Train NATURAL first for 5 - m a y b e 10 years and
build a decent base then and only after you have
done the prerequisite building of the foundation then
c o n s i d e r  drugs after you have tapped the
natural potential lying within . . .
1 life 1 liver

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2006, 01:38:05 PM »
Superdrol is illegal now.  In the states that is.  I used it and gained 21 pounds in three weeks, strength skyrocketed.  I tried to finish off my bottle after giving my body a couple months rest off of it and it lit my liver on fire.  It was horrible after the second day on.  I kept gains and strength for a couple months afterwords, eventually my strength fell though back to where I was originally reguardless of anything I did to keep it.  Sides subsided within two weeks of cycle, however lethargy and a lack of a pump stayed for months.  I would never recommend using this supplement, it is a highly toxic oral steroid.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2006, 01:39:23 PM »
Good foundation by the way, I suggest keeping it natty with tried and true supps for the next five years or longer.

PRO_Crastinator

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2006, 02:27:01 PM »
Looking good so far.  I would continue to pound legs as they release the most test in your body and make the rest of your body grow.

Stay away from the PH for right now and just eat a shit load.