Author Topic: !Superdrol at 18!  (Read 3240 times)

nba2005uk

• Getbig II
!Superdrol at 18!
« on: September 13, 2006, 03:39:48 PM »
Sup guyz, i was just readin up on the superdrol by anabolic extreme an yes i have done plenty of research, i just wanted yall personal opinions on this.  i was thinking of trying out superdrol at a low dosage of 1-2 tablets per day for 3-4 week cycle. i have a tribulus, and was going to get novedex, and rebound xt or axis by BSN. if u think giving stats and experience would help then i will post them up later!
thanks yal!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: !Superdrol at 18!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 03:40:52 PM »
deja vu this is also over at steroids and hardcore...
X

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 03:42:11 PM »
Too bad you didn't research this forum with as much effort as you did your supplement. Wrong Board, doofus.  :)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 05:15:50 PM »
  Superdrol for anyone under 21?

JUST SAY NO![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

andrew

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 02:42:04 PM »
I know an 18 year old kid who got jontis from taking that rat poison, and almost died from liver failure, your 18 eat and train it doesnt come in one night or necessarily a year. be patient

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 03:01:22 PM »
I know an 18 year old kid who got jontis from taking that rat poison, and almost died from liver failure, your 18 eat and train it doesnt come in one night or necessarily a year. be patient
STFU
what we got here is a workbench racer who always knows someone who knew a guy that has been thru everything so you dont have to ::)

andrew

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 06:33:59 PM »
im just saying hes young, and if your gonna do something do the real stuff anyway at least you know what it is, I just think some of the prohormones are sketchy

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 05:52:21 AM »
ridiculus...... eat tuna, beef and rice and train hard for 10 years.... then come back to the forums

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 01:19:07 PM »
HAHA yeah right.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 02:16:44 PM »
Sup guyz, i was just readin up on the superdrol by anabolic extreme an yes i have done plenty of research, i just wanted yall personal opinions on this.  i was thinking of trying out superdrol at a low dosage of 1-2 tablets per day for 3-4 week cycle. i have a tribulus, and was going to get novedex, and rebound xt or axis by BSN. if u think giving stats and experience would help then i will post them up later!
thanks yal!
Awesome! An obvious fan of the movie 'The Program' and future steroid 'dabbler'.

This is the honest to God's TRUTH little player. First off...they call me 'TheBlockHead' in these parts and what I say you can take to the bank!

Take the money you will spend on superdrol, axis etc...and buy GROCERIES. When you read those ads...you felt warm and fuzzy inside and excited. It's because much psychology and clever words are used to entice the brain and make it react. Fight it off and be smart...

Oh...stop it with the bowl of cereal in the morning and eat a REAL hot/large breakfast. TRUST me when I say that eating something along the lines of 8-10scrambled eggs w/ 3-4 pieces of wheat toast and 3-4 pieces of turkey bacon and large glass of skim milk with a banana will help in your 'quest' to build more muscle than "superdrol, axis by B$N".

You should be taking a shit 2wice a day no matter what...maybe even 3x's a day. ALSO...I know you train CHEST on Mondays but you HAVE to squat and deadlift to on designated days.

Get a good MRP, creatine and vitamin complex for men. That's it. Save your money and put it towards FOOD. You want to be bigger/better than your buddies? your buddies are all using Noxplode and celltech or cell mass or nitrotech...YOU will have the advantage because you spend $$$ on eggs, red meat and milk and eat constantly and shit constantly.

You feel me?
?

andrew

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 06:41:38 PM »
excellent quote blockhead, well put!

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2006, 06:41:00 AM »
Awesome! An obvious fan of the movie 'The Program' and future steroid 'dabbler'.

This is the honest to God's TRUTH little player. First off...they call me 'TheBlockHead' in these parts and what I say you can take to the bank!

Take the money you will spend on superdrol, axis etc...and buy GROCERIES. When you read those ads...you felt warm and fuzzy inside and excited. It's because much psychology and clever words are used to entice the brain and make it react. Fight it off and be smart...

Oh...stop it with the bowl of cereal in the morning and eat a REAL hot/large breakfast. TRUST me when I say that eating something along the lines of 8-10scrambled eggs w/ 3-4 pieces of wheat toast and 3-4 pieces of turkey bacon and large glass of skim milk with a banana will help in your 'quest' to build more muscle than "superdrol, axis by B$N".

You should be taking a shit 2wice a day no matter what...maybe even 3x's a day. ALSO...I know you train CHEST on Mondays but you HAVE to squat and deadlift to on designated days.

Get a good MRP, creatine and vitamin complex for men. That's it. Save your money and put it towards FOOD. You want to be bigger/better than your buddies? your buddies are all using Noxplode and celltech or cell mass or nitrotech...YOU will have the advantage because you spend $$$ on eggs, red meat and milk and eat constantly and shit constantly.

You feel me?

Word! and fish! Raw Tuna...expensive but so tasty and nutritious