Author Topic: Pros without Juice  (Read 5129 times)

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
Pros without Juice
« on: September 14, 2006, 01:01:36 AM »
Name some bodybuiulder who you think would look the worst without drugs and guess there weight. ;D
BOBB SAPP KILLS

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: Pros without Juice
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 01:05:01 AM »
Name some bodybuiulder who you think would look the worst without drugs and guess there weight. ;D

whatever their weight is I know they won't measure 0,0% BF on a caliper test.  But who knows, things might be different this millenium.  It's not like the last one when they actually meant something.  Never forget 93 people.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 01:50:52 AM »
Gustavo to me is all drugs has that all drug look, Jay too...Dennis is on the list...I can't imagine what Ruhl would look like without the sauce but my guess is that he would probably have the biggest muscle loss just because of the size he holds...King also would be high on that list...

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 01:52:54 AM »
hmmmm........

Well I believe, however I don't see how he could look any worse, Kenny Jones would be # 1.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 01:53:06 AM »
Gustavo to me is all drugs has that all drug look, Jay too...Dennis is on the list...I can't imagine what Ruhl would look like without the sauce but my guess is that he would probably have the biggest muscle loss just because of the size he holds...King also would be high on that list...

I know this is basically coming out of left field and you wouldn't expect it from me, and another disclaimer which I will later add when I modify this post for posterity's sake, BUT what do you think of 93 Flex Wheeler was his 0.0% BF readin all DRUGS?

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 02:07:03 AM »
All drugs? I love the guy but Kev blew up tons on da sauce...
Team Goodrum!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 02:08:59 AM »

what does this have to do with Flex?  Oh I guess they probably shared drugs sometimes and that means using the same needle,  Flex probably went first because when he uses the needle he doesn't grease it up with nasty BF at least not back in 93 when he had no, that's righ 0.0%, BF

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 02:33:10 AM »
what does this have to do with Flex?  Oh I guess they probably shared drugs sometimes and that means using the same needle,  Flex probably went first because when he uses the needle he doesn't grease it up with nasty BF at least not back in 93 when he had no, that's righ 0.0%, BF

Flex ain't the only BB around...what's yer point?
Team Goodrum!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 02:36:32 AM »

yup your right on that one....I forgot about kevin and the fact that he was one of of the few that actually put on weight for a show...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 02:38:31 AM »
Flex ain't the only BB around...what's yer point?

i believe shifted shape is trying to get back at Ron...Shifted has been on a roll all night with the flex caliper thingy...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 02:48:43 AM »
I would also have to throw Palumbo himself in the mix...I can't imagine what he would look like without the beano...

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 03:32:50 AM »
Pros would just look like your typical dedicated gym rats without juice.  Not guys like Tom Prince and the others who probably didn't even workout, but the ones who actually go to the gym and eat lots would still look ok without gear, but only at 190 in condition rather than 230 or 250 or whatever their juiced contest weight is.  The difference is all gear.

Agreed. 

Most of todays pros had good bodies and good genetics long before ever touching a piece of gym equipment.  The addition of drugs puts these above average guys into their own cult of muscle bound cartoon characters as opposed to be highly buffed gay models.

-keep it real-

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
that's cool but did you know...
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 03:55:51 AM »
that during the telecast of the 93' O Jim Quinn reported that in the days leading up to the contest Billy Smith gave Flex Wheeler a skin caliper test at Golds Gym and he measured 0.0% BF, the lowest reading ever recorded at that time.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: that's cool but did you know...
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2006, 04:05:50 AM »
that during the telecast of the 93' O Jim Quinn reported that in the days leading up to the contest Billy Smith gave Flex Wheeler a skin caliper test at Golds Gym and he measured 0.0% BF, the lowest reading ever recorded at that time.

::)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2006, 04:10:08 AM »
Probably Ruhl would be one of the BB that could retain more muscle. I've seen his video, "Ruhl-Made in Germany" and when he was 19 and 20 years old he already had a very good pack, around 105kg! He trains heavy and very intensive, his muscle is stronger and thicker, most BB donīt train heavy, so their loss would probablu be bigger. We have a good example: Levrone. The guy only trained 6 months a year, nevertheless he had grat size and shape. See him now, looks like a 85 kg guy! Franco columbo has bigger arms, it was all juice!!! Those who go heavier and sacrifice the most at the gym would still be bigger than the others, my opinion!!
S

zerosen

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 04:22:18 AM »
Probably Shahriar kamali, considering he looks already
bad using drugs...

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 05:18:38 AM »
the obvious choice would be Phil Heath.  A basketball player that found a steroids dealer on campus...the rest is history
Here comes the money shot

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 05:30:16 AM »
All of them. Never underestimate the power of AAS.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 05:47:34 AM »
I know this is basically coming out of left field and you wouldn't expect it from me, and another disclaimer which I will later add when I modify this post for posterity's sake, BUT what do you think of 93 Flex Wheeler was his 0.0% BF readin all DRUGS?

OK, not remotely funny anymore.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 06:02:39 AM »
I think the main thing about "genetics" is a good natural structure.  That is something where you really do see a lot of variation from person to person.  Somebody on mayhem said that they were impressed with Tom Prince's forearms and he replied by saying he doesn't do any direct training for them.  ::)  Wow...what a surprise.  Then some mayhem stooge came on and said that Tom's forearms probably grew by gripping the handle of the lat pulldown bar.  Yeah - with the massive amounts of drugs Tom was on, that statement was probably accurate.

Mayhem guys can be really funny at times.

Truth be told the size of Tom Prince 's forearms are a direct result of him  pulling the root from an early age. Even now off the drugs his forearms are still big...why? Still pulling the root...and not his own mind you.

-keep it real-

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2006, 06:20:29 AM »
Mayhem guys can be really funny at times.

Truth be told the size of Tom Prince 's forearms are a direct result of him  pulling the root from an early age. Even now off the drugs his forearms are still big...why? Still pulling the root...and not his own mind you.

-keep it real-

Why do you have to hide behind a bad analogy, why can't you just come out and say what you are implying. What are  you afraid of ?  Who's in the closet now?

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 06:26:31 AM »
Why do you have to hide behind a bad analogy, why can't you just come out and say what you are implying. What are  you afraid of ?  Who's in the closet now?

Not hiding from anything.  I only keep it real but in trying to do so comes the deleting powers of mainly our good freinds my SR and BC.  So in that sense if I want to be heard I need to play on words. get it?? 

I have been deleted here more times than my total post count.

-keep it real-

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2006, 07:09:38 AM »
Come on!

Phil Heath - NCAA D1 backup guard
Ronnie Coleman - SWAC starting LB under Eddie Robinson
Shawn Ray - 1st Team All-District RB
Flex Wheeler - Excel in MAs

These guys would win natural shows...or would find away to win in other arenas.  Now... I cant comment on Prince and some others out there who dont have athletic backgrounds.   

Oh...Monica!

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2006, 07:30:54 AM »
Dennis James...Gustavo Badell...captain "GUT" himself Dave Palumbo...I actually think things like slin and gh have made King Tamali way worse than any of these other guys. plus he has a bad attitude... 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2006, 07:33:04 AM »
Question is can they transition and modyfy their training,eating,recovery,and be patient without it.they are on another level of training,development to begin with.you wouldn't see them clean anyway cause they are either not competing or out of the scene.the one's you see even if not competing are using less or haven't given it up even in competitive retirement.good case is labrada still fit ,havent's seen him in his ads though other than his pro size on his labels.that's a little misleading.