Author Topic: GetBig.com's Question of the Week!  (Read 8336 times)

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
Re: GetBig.com's Question of the Week!
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006, 11:57:53 AM »
What current Mr. Olympia competitor do you admire most, and why?
The answer is "yes".

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2006, 02:24:24 PM »
who would win between you and Dorian, both at your all-time best  ;D

Here we go Hulkster !!!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2006, 02:31:16 PM »
My question to King Ronnie,

Since you have elevated the bar of standards in professional bodybuilding, win or lose, do you feel content after this year and have any thoughts of retirement? If not, what motivates you after so many Sandows to work harder, and harder every year to be the numero uno?

Thanks,
Tim.

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2006, 02:35:10 PM »

Since you have elevated the bar of standards in professional bodybuilding, win or lose, do you feel content after this year and have any thoughts of retirement? If not, what motivates you after so many Sandows to work harder, and harder every year to be the numero uno?

Thanks,
Tim.

have fun with the 50 $  ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2006, 02:41:36 PM »

Thanks,
Tim.
This is exactlyhow Ron would answer this very well written and well spoken question...

"...uh...well you know I just uh...BASICALLY uh...you know I just do my best and BASICALLY uh...you know I just like to keep on lifting heavy weight and uh...BASICALLY I uh...you know just like to keep on bodybuilding and uh...BASICALLY uh...just do what I gotta do to uh...BASICALLY keep being number one and uh BASICALLY uh...you know its all good you know. "
?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2006, 02:46:30 PM »
This is exactlyhow Ron would answer this very well written and well spoken question...

"...uh...well you know I just uh...BASICALLY uh...you know I just do my best and BASICALLY uh...you know I just like to keep on lifting heavy weight and uh...BASICALLY I uh...you know just like to keep on bodybuilding and uh...BASICALLY uh...just do what I gotta do to uh...BASICALLY keep being number one and uh BASICALLY uh...you know its all good you know. "
hahaha holy shit...you can't read that without laughing.
bodybuildersreality.com

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2006, 02:48:09 PM »

THe guy is really smart. I guess you guys dont know that police departments dont hire stupid people, number one- and number two i bet you most of you do not speak eloquently at all....  You know how hard it is to get into the police force? well around here in PA it is...kids with college have trouble getting in...and about the State Police? GOOD LUCK! You would have a better shot getting into med school.....

Ronnie has character, and a cool personality...I would only and have only purchased training dvds by Ronnie COleman and Jay Cutler, and Levronie, thats all...the 3 most interesting pros out there , imho...

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2006, 02:53:32 PM »
What is your favorite color?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2006, 03:08:07 PM »

Dan: Welcome to the show Ronnie, it's great to have you here!

Ronnie: Yip yip!

Bob: Hey there Champ!

Dan: So here we are Ronnie, just days away from what could be your ninth straight sandow trophy. Are you excited, anxious?

Ronnie: Nope. is jeesus plan.

Dan: I see.

Bob: Ronnie, have you done anything differently this year from years past, in terms of contest preparation?

Ronnie: mo' babeeque saous!

Dan: Did you just say Barbeque sauce?

Ronnie: Yeeeeeeeaaaaaah buddddddaaaaaaaaay!

Dan: Thanks for clarifying that, Ronnie. I want to give our listeners some insight into the man behind the Sandow trophies. Ronnie, you are a father, correct? Our listeners may not be aware of that, could you tells a little about that?

Ronnie: evry boodeee wanna bee a faada, but dont nobodee wanna change no daipar!

Dan:  ???

Bob: Also Ronnie, I hear you are a big seafood fan.....

Ronnie: Shrimps coktales, shrimps salids, shrimps babeeque, shrimps sooops, shrimps (continues untill cut off my Dan)

Dan: Thanks Ronnie, let's move on.

Bob: What do you make of all the bashing from the peanut gallery at Getbig?

Ronnie: Aint noutin' but peenuts! dey jus jeelous. is ignorence. dey jus ignorent.

Dan: Any parting words for our listeners Ronnie?

Ronnie: I luvs me some pardeee. dis yeaar gonna bee da bigges yit. i's bee da ate tyme missta oleempeea, and i's gonna pardee hardeee to celemebrate my nein tyme viktoree.

Bob: I'm not sure you understood what Dan meant, Ronnie. Dan said "parting words" not "party".

Ronnie: Pardee wordes? u meeen like confetees, biffday caykes....and presants?

Bob: No Ronnie, nevermind.......

Ronnie: don't bee makin' roni angree..........you wont lyke me win i's bee angree........(you can hear the sound of clothes starting to tear in the background)

Dan: Thanks Ronnie, see you next week folks!

HAHA, RON.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2006, 03:10:47 PM »
THe guy is really smart. I guess you guys dont know that police departments dont hire stupid people, number one- and number two i bet you most of you do not speak eloquently at all....  You know how hard it is to get into the police force? well around here in PA it is...kids with college have trouble getting in...and about the State Police? GOOD LUCK! You would have a better shot getting into med school.....

Ronnie has character, and a cool personality...I would only and have only purchased training dvds by Ronnie COleman and Jay Cutler, and Levronie, thats all...the 3 most interesting pros out there , imho...
I never said Ronnie wasnt unintelligent. I know firsthand how difficult it is to get in law enforcement. it is no easy task by any means...so are you saying he would NOT answer just like that or close?

If you think he would answer that in any different way then you are just out of the loop or just plain crazy as bat shit.

Here in Chicago...to get into law enforcement with all the Democratic liberal politics infesting merit boards wether is police, corrections or fire you have to be black, ghetto, UNqualified and thats...thats basically about it.

Gots to fill dem quotas!
?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2006, 03:20:07 PM »
Did Life Fitness give you a discount on the equipment for your home gym or did they charge you full price the pricks!

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2006, 03:25:15 PM »
What are Alexxx's chances of winning an IFBB Pro Card?

rkw1969

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2006, 03:35:38 PM »
how can you use all the drugs you use and hold a position in law enforcement?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2006, 03:44:07 PM »
Ronnie,

Will you marry me?

AVBG

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2006, 03:51:40 PM »
Hey Ronnie,

Whaddya reckon J.C thinks of your drug use, especially for a sport that is the embodiment of vanity??

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2006, 03:52:54 PM »
I never said Ronnie wasnt unintelligent. I know firsthand how difficult it is to get in law enforcement. it is no easy task by any means...so are you saying he would NOT answer just like that or close?

If you think he would answer that in any different way then you are just out of the loop or just plain crazy as bat shit.

Here in Chicago...to get into law enforcement with all the Democratic liberal politics infesting merit boards wether is police, corrections or fire you have to be black, ghetto, UNqualified and thats...thats basically about it.

Gots to fill dem quotas!

Yawn.
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2006, 03:54:48 PM »
Is Alti the one?  It's been a mighty long time.
Oh...Monica!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2006, 03:56:51 PM »
what do you think about cops that take steroids?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2006, 04:08:35 PM »
what do you think about cops that take steroids?
I think cops SHOULD be able to use whatever would make them be able to perform better ont he field physically.

I'm not saying it's a requirement but lots of cops, especially new generations of cops are very into BBing or fitness. I say let them.

Most of them do anyway...and let's be clear on this. Most cops have so many fkn skeletons in their closets it will knock your fkn socks right off your piggies.
?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2006, 04:10:25 PM »
Was Flex Wheeler really 0.0% bodyfat at the 93 Olympia?

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2006, 04:17:22 PM »
Most of them do anyway...and let's be clear on this. Most cops have so many fkn skeletons in their closets it will knock your fkn socks right off your piggies.

Only the 2nd thing I'd agree with you on!  Dont let them co-sign on vehicles or handle any real estate/home purchases for you.   
Oh...Monica!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 04:18:52 PM »
Was Flex Wheeler really 0.0% bodyfat at the 93 Olympia?

...And did Jim Quinn verify this at Gold's Gym??
Ron: "I am lazy."

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2006, 04:19:41 PM »
Ronnie if you are said to use 40iu of GH aday and a heap of other expensive BB supps and banned drugs how much does it cost per year??also is it true you keep your stash in a home in Mexico??    Keep the $50 it would just be nice to know.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2006, 04:21:52 PM »
 The first thing being our agreement on the fierceness of Pintus.

Oh yes its true...it is a part of a police officer's culture to have mistresses', wife beating cocaine addictions, a victim of alcoholism and have a daughter that is a trick whore at all the frat parties and a druggie loser son who is in and out of jail.

Firemen are probably in the same boat but at a much larger scale.  
?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2006, 04:25:05 PM »
Most not all.Block