Author Topic: any one got any BLOODSHED VIDEOS..  (Read 2316 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
any one got any BLOODSHED VIDEOS..
« on: September 14, 2006, 10:01:13 AM »
any one got those really extreme blood shed videos such as brutal executions such as beheadings or accidents of any kind caught on tape.. and also like some of those brutal UFC fights also or PRIDE FC fights where they show someone breaking bones or like blood coming from their faces after getting punched really hard..i am really into these types of videos..some really extreme real videos wich show real blood shed of any kind..plzz post these videos if you have.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: any one got any BLOODSHED VIDEOS..
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 11:26:50 AM »
Didn't they shoot you in Montreal yesterday...

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 11:36:45 AM »
dude your a warped man....first asking for/ about sick shit on the sex boards now this...  :-\

just go to www.rotten.com

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 11:40:29 AM »
any one got those really extreme blood shed videos such as brutal executions such as beheadings or accidents of any kind caught on tape.. and also like some of those brutal UFC fights also or PRIDE FC fights where they show someone breaking bones or like blood coming from their faces after getting punched really hard..i am really into these types of videos..some really extreme real videos wich show real blood shed of any kind..plzz post these videos if you have.
I have one of me brutaly giving your sister an ass reaming she bleed a little from her ass want it..
p

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 11:45:47 AM »
I have one of me brutaly giving your sister an ass reaming she bleed a little from her ass want it..

see I was going to make that joke but refrained...funny... ;D

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 11:48:34 AM »
see I was going to make that joke but refrained...funny... ;D
law of the west kill or be killed..
p

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 11:50:59 AM »
dude your a warped man....first asking for/ about sick shit on the sex boards now this...  :-\

just go to www.rotten.com
dude half of wat you see on rotten.com is fake...it was in the news that sites like these are just fake..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 12:04:55 PM »
dude half of wat you see on rotten.com is fake...it was in the news that sites like these are just fake..

take a drive to iraq or lebanon.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 12:36:32 PM »
Mate, you're fucked up. I'd like to think I'm a man of the world but people who get a kick out of watching snuff have got something mentally wrong with them. Did something weird happen in your childhood or something which makes you like this shit. Someone needs a therapist.  ::)

PhoenixBuff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 03:57:57 PM »

www.ogrish.com

All the blood you could possibly whack off to.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 05:13:23 PM »

Well OK Jeffery Dahmer... Get help man... :D