Author Topic: Does Ester pwneth monohydrate?  (Read 2095 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Does Ester pwneth monohydrate?
« on: September 14, 2006, 01:28:47 PM »
Is this true? Anyone?

Creatine draws water into muscle and other cells. Regular creatine monohydrate has been shown to be effective at increasing lean muscle mass, muscle strength and athletic performance. The only problem is, CM has been notoriously wasteful - its poor absorption rate the reasoning behind massive dosing in the gram range per serving. So what is drawn into cells is effective and what is not absorbed, merely sits outside the cell as waste. It is also one of the reasons why there is "bloat" associated with CM.

Creatine Ethyl Ester is creatine monohydrate with an ester attached. This attachment of an ester is significant because esters are found in the fatty tissues of animals. CM uses lipids to permeate the cell wall and enter the cell. With the ester attached, nearly all will enter the cell and then it becomes a significant force within the body. This means that dosage rates are lower and it's more cost-effective. The absorption of the ester by the body is much greater and bloat will be eliminated.

http://www.getanabolics.com/art_091406_cretineethylester.php

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Does Ester pwneth monohydrate?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 01:30:23 PM »
Both are shit in a can.
Why even waste your time and money?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 01:34:07 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 01:34:51 PM »
i always put on like 5 pounds of water in the first 2 days.  and my bench seriously jumps20 pounds for heavy reps, every time. I feel like I'm croatch off juice every time I am off creatine for a month.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 02:08:44 PM »
Use Kre-alkylne or a different version.  Ester versions are tougher on the organs (read kidneys) from what I've heard.
Motherboy (the band).

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 08:55:37 PM »
i always put on like 5 pounds of water in the first 2 days.  and my bench seriously jumps20 pounds for heavy reps, every time. I feel like I'm croatch off juice every time I am off creatine for a month.

I used and sell just plain old Micronized American Grade Creatine Monohydrate.   I used to sell bulk creatine but the majority of it is cheap chinese crap.

Creatine is Creatine.  I just mix mine with cranberry juice and keep on trucking
A