Author Topic: DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER ARRESTED!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 12521 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER ARRESTED!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006, 10:22:14 PM »
Hey dickhead, it case you didn't get it, I was just trying to mess with you........
And I'm supposed to get that based on what... Dickhead... ??? Our many past bouts of you just joking around ::) Gimme a break...  In reality you re-read what I said and realized your stupid comments were out of line... Now you're just joking  ::) Of course...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2006, 10:26:39 PM »
And I'm supposed to get that based on what... Dickhead... ??? Our many past bouts of you just joking around ::) Gimme a break...  In reality you re-read what I said and realized your stupid comments were out of line... Now you're just joking  ::) Of course...

Whatever Junior!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2006, 11:26:51 PM »
Well you thought wrong mister... D'OH! wait, ahhh  :-\ f**k!

;)

;D
HAHA, RON.....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2006, 01:19:36 AM »
Sorry man, I blew up ;D

It's all good.

You see, if anything, I am the "anti-special" guy.
HAHA, RON.....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2006, 02:56:05 AM »
and what exactly have you done for society? i live in hawaii when im not in school. he puts criminals in jail. he got paid 2.5 million by A&E and now his children and family are set for life. he also donates time and money to charitable events all the time.

It's called jealousy.  It is normal for people who can't do, to insult or put down to make them feel better.  They have no idea what he does here for the community and people.  All they see is a guy making allot of money fighting crime on the streets.  They have no idea what they are talking about.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2006, 03:00:08 AM »
Exactly.

Anyone here ever catch that show?

He's the biggest fucking dumbass. he reminds me of Inspector Gadget, who by sheer luck solves the crime or gets his man.

They are the most delusional people on Earth. Total trailer trash.

I don't know why they are on TV. I swear, is there a fucking person in this country other than me, who isn't on some stupid reality tv show?

A & E is crap now, just like TLC. All fucking day, crap after crap........

Not sure how dumb he is.  He is getting an extra $500,000+ a year doing what he has been doing for many years.  He lives in Portlock one of the most exclusve neighborhoods in hawaii.  He does I am pretty sure of this, better financially than every person who is a member of Getbig.  If he is stupid how do you and others feel having acheievd so much less than he has.  Interesting how people think on here.

The thing he did was absolutely admirable and deserved allot more credit than he was given.  He captured a convicted rapist who ran like a pussy to Mexico.  The guy is heir to millions of dollars and runs to Mexico to hide.  The US law enforcement are pussys and woudl have let it go.  The Dog goes down there gets him, his way and it ends up being illegal in Mexico for bounty hunting.  Now the Mexican government is telling the US to extradite an american citizen to their country for capturing a convicted rapist (from the US) and the US is doing it.  Who is fucked up here.  The US shoudl have told them to fuck off and send someone to get the Dog themselves. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2006, 03:17:47 AM »
I like Dog.  :'(

He reminds me of my ex Rusty, ...real rough around the edges, ...but with a heart in the right place.

You can't extradite a misdemeanor from Calif to Colorado, ...yet you can extradite a misdemeanor from USA to Mexico? ???

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=8687a3af-3380-40e1-9336-44e7a495361e&f=06/64&fg=copy
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2006, 03:36:41 AM »
The thing he did was absolutely admirable and deserved allot more credit than he was given.  He captured a convicted rapist who ran like a pussy to Mexico.  The guy is heir to millions of dollars and runs to Mexico to hide.  The US law enforcement are pussys and woudl have let it go.  The Dog goes down there gets him, his way and it ends up being illegal in Mexico for bounty hunting.  Now the Mexican government is telling the US to extradite an american citizen to their country for capturing a convicted rapist (from the US) and the US is doing it.  Who is fucked up here.  The US shoudl have told them to f**k off and send someone to get the Dog themselves. 
What he said ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2006, 04:35:51 AM »
Not sure how dumb he is.  He is getting an extra $500,000+ a year doing what he has been doing for many years.  He lives in Portlock one of the most exclusve neighborhoods in hawaii.  He does I am pretty sure of this, better financially than every person who is a member of Getbig.  If he is stupid how do you and others feel having acheievd so much less than he has.  Interesting how people think on here.

The thing he did was absolutely admirable and deserved allot more credit than he was given.  He captured a convicted rapist who ran like a pussy to Mexico.  The guy is heir to millions of dollars and runs to Mexico to hide.  The US law enforcement are pussys and woudl have let it go.  The Dog goes down there gets him, his way and it ends up being illegal in Mexico for bounty hunting.  Now the Mexican government is telling the US to extradite an american citizen to their country for capturing a convicted rapist (from the US) and the US is doing it.  Who is fucked up here.  The US shoudl have told them to f**k off and send someone to get the Dog themselves. 

Mexico sucks.  The they harbor sexual predators, cop killers, murderers, etc who committed crimes here.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2006, 04:57:59 AM »
I like Dog.  :'(

He reminds me of my ex Rusty, ...real rough around the edges, ...but with a heart in the right place.

You can't extradite a misdemeanor from Calif to Colorado, ...yet you can extradite a misdemeanor from USA to Mexico? ???

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=8687a3af-3380-40e1-9336-44e7a495361e&f=06/64&fg=copy

im no lawyer but im pretty sure kidnapping isnt a misdemeanor  :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2006, 05:04:17 AM »
im no lawyer but im pretty sure kidnapping isnt a misdemeanor  :-\
I'm pretty sure Mexico calling this kidnapping is complete bullshit in everyone's eyes but Alberto fucking Gozospazala.  I'm even more sure that any treaty to extradite Americans to a foreign court is completely unconstitutional.

Oh and nice ass!!!!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2006, 05:13:03 AM »
I'm even more sure that any treaty to extradite Americans to a foreign court is completely unconstitutional.

Sure hope you are right.
The House that Ruth built

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2006, 05:17:26 AM »
Sure hope you are right.
Actually I may be right, but that won't stop them... They took that idiot from Nebraska that thinks he's Hitler and extradited him to Germany where he served time because some people bought nazi propaganda from his website.  It's illegal in Germany so they let Germany have an American Citizen.  All steps toward a one world government...  Nobody bitched when it was a Nazi... They didn't stop to think who would be next... You know that old saying.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2006, 05:22:55 AM »
Actually I may be right, but that won't stop them... They took that idiot from Nebraska that thinks he's Hitler and extradited him to Germany where he served time because some people bought nazi propaganda from his website.  It's illegal in Germany so they let Germany have an American Citizen.  All steps toward a one world government...  Nobody bitched when it was a Nazi... They didn't stop to think who would be next... You know that old saying.

This country is going to hell in a handbag.
The House that Ruth built

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2006, 05:27:41 AM »
This country is going to hell in a handbag.
I wish you were wrong but I fear you're right.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2006, 05:29:24 AM »

This is so profound, ...it deserves to be repeated, ...but then again, so does much of what Berserker states.

A great Canadian once said "In a nation of minorities, ...you don't cherry pick rights"
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2006, 05:33:08 AM »
This is so profound, ...it deserves to be repeated, ...but then again, so does much of what Berserker states.

A great Canadian once said "In a nation of minorities, ...you don't cherry pick rights"
Thanks Jag... I assume that doesn't go for my, "I wanna give into hate sometimes" thread  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2006, 05:37:56 AM »
Thanks Jag... I assume that doesn't go for my, "I wanna give into hate sometimes" thread  ;D

Where is that thread. I must have missed it. ???
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2006, 06:14:49 AM »
Exactly.

Anyone here ever catch that show?

He's the biggest fucking dumbass. he reminds me of Inspector Gadget, who by sheer luck solves the crime or gets his man.

They are the most delusional people on Earth. Total trailer trash.

I don't know why they are on TV. I swear, is there a fucking person in this country other than me, who isn't on some stupid reality tv show?

A & E is crap now, just like TLC. All fucking day, crap after crap........

I AGREE WITH YOU!!!
C

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2006, 08:39:50 AM »

F*ck yeah!  Well said bro!!!  Seriously though...if I didn't have a business to run I would go down there just to give them some encouragement!  I'm in Vegas so Mexico isn't that far away.  I wonder were they are taking them.  What he does for society deserves it and I don't think anyone can truly deny that!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2006, 10:06:46 AM »
Mexico's political system is very corrupt.

If I was Dog...I wouldn't have appeared on that court date either.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2006, 01:23:22 PM »
Dog is pretty cool. This is the one of the largest piles of horseshit i have seen in a while.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2006, 03:17:22 PM »
Dogs one of teh good guys, this is bullshit

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2006, 03:34:22 PM »
Dogs one of teh good guys, this is bullshit

Whats up Davidpaul?  Your right this is buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuullllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllll llllll
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiitttttttt!!