Author Topic: DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER ARRESTED!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 12522 times)

MUSTGETBIG

• Getbig II
  • I shall conquer!
Re: DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER ARRESTED!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2006, 05:24:09 PM »
the U.S government must need something from the mexican gov.

yeah... more tacos and slaves!  Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!   :D

MUSTGETBIG

• Getbig II
  • I shall conquer!
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2006, 05:27:16 PM »
Free Dog

Dude, do you know what this means?  We must now deploy all of our troops to that gerbil infested playground they call Mexico in order to free the DOGster!!!

ATTACK!!!  >:(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2006, 06:36:44 PM »
Dude, do you know what this means?  We must now deploy all of our troops to that gerbil infested playground they call Mexico in order to free the DOGster!!!

ATTACK!!!  >:(
ATTACK!!!!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2006, 06:39:34 PM »
ATTACK!!!!

why? he's just another scruffy semi-retarded midget . . . they can keep him.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2006, 06:45:05 PM »
criss angels show is better, anyway. He walked on water. 8)
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2006, 09:31:29 PM »
Not sure how dumb he is.  He is getting an extra $500,000+ a year doing what he has been doing for many years.  He lives in Portlock one of the most exclusve neighborhoods in hawaii.  He does I am pretty sure of this, better financially than every person who is a member of Getbig.  If he is stupid how do you and others feel having acheievd so much less than he has.  Interesting how people think on here.

The thing he did was absolutely admirable and deserved allot more credit than he was given.  He captured a convicted rapist who ran like a pussy to Mexico.  The guy is heir to millions of dollars and runs to Mexico to hide.  The US law enforcement are pussys and woudl have let it go.  The Dog goes down there gets him, his way and it ends up being illegal in Mexico for bounty hunting.  Now the Mexican government is telling the US to extradite an american citizen to their country for capturing a convicted rapist (from the US) and the US is doing it.  Who is fucked up here.  The US shoudl have told them to f**k off and send someone to get the Dog themselves. 

Big fucking deal keith, just cause he's cashing in, doesn't mean shit. Seriously, money isn't the end all. There are a lot of dumb people out there with zero fucking talent, making lots of dough.

I'm not hating on him, I just think it's funny that he's on TV...........and he's as dumb as a brick and delusional too. But hey, I'm not making 500,000k for being on a shitty TV reality show, so what do I know...... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2006, 09:36:40 PM »
and what exactly have you done for society? i live in hawaii when im not in school. he puts criminals in jail. he got paid 2.5 million by A&E and now his children and family are set for life. he also donates time and money to charitable events all the time.

I'm glad "dog" (what a name ::)) puts bad guys away, I have no problem with that whatsoever.

As far as what I do for my community, you'd be surprised. But, I'm not the type of person who says "look at me, and what I do", so I won't list what I do.

Anyways, he's getting a bad deal. I don't care for his ugly mug on TV, but I do wish him luck. Being stuck in Mexico is no way to live..........
HAHA, RON.....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2006, 09:56:02 PM »
Big fucking deal keith, just cause he's cashing in, doesn't mean shit. Seriously, money isn't the end all. There are a lot of dumb people out there with zero fucking talent, making lots of dough.

I'm not hating on him, I just think it's funny that he's on TV...........and he's as dumb as a brick and delusional too. But hey, I'm not making 500,000k for being on a shitty TV reality show, so what do I know...... ::)

I too don't understand why they put people who look like him on TV, but I do understand and know he has a huge following and millions of fans.  My ex is an executive with the Visitors Bureau here and she tells me that the #1 inquiry has been The Dog for several months.  People jsut want to see him.  When you see him make a bust you don't see the behind the cameras.  He was here and made a bust in Kona Town.  A cruise ship was in and there were maybe a couple thousand people walking Kona Town (which is right on the water).  Well while he is busting this guy nearly every single person in Kona Town was there.  He literally spent a couple hours signing autographs and taking pictures.  And He does allot for the local community not only spending time raising money and making appearances but from what I heard he has givens allot of money to allot of charities.  One family lost their house in a fire and had no where to go but the Red Cross.  They had like 5 little kids.  He ended up in one day finding them an apartment and paying for them to stay there.  SO I know he might notlook the best but he is good guy.  I have met him sevral times when he comes here and he is real. Justdoesn't look the part. And his wife is ugly as hell and a real loud mouth.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2006, 09:59:28 PM »
I too don't understand why they put people who look like him on TV, but I do understand and know he has a huge following and millions of fans.  My ex is an executive with the Visitors Bureau here and she tells me that the #1 inquiry has been The Dog for several months.  People jsut want to see him.  When you see him make a bust you don't see the behind the cameras.  He was here and made a bust in Kona Town.  A cruise ship was in and there were maybe a couple thousand people walking Kona Town (which is right on the water).  Well while he is busting this guy nearly every single person in Kona Town was there.  He literally spent a couple hours signing autographs and taking pictures.  And He does allot for the local community not only spending time raising money and making appearances but from what I heard he has givens allot of money to allot of charities.  One family lost their house in a fire and had no where to go but the Red Cross.  They had like 5 little kids.  He ended up in one day finding them an apartment and paying for them to stay there.  SO I know he might notlook the best but he is good guy.  I have met him sevral times when he comes here and he is real. Justdoesn't look the part. And his wife is ugly as hell and a real loud mouth.

I'm sure he has a huge following, just about anyone who gets a show, gets a following Keith, I mean really.

I'm glad to hear he's a good guy Keith, god knows the world needs more of them. Like I said before, I wish him luck in this ordeal......
HAHA, RON.....

MUSTGETBIG

• Getbig II
  • I shall conquer!
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2006, 10:04:43 PM »
criss angels show is better, anyway. He walked on water. 8)

ATTACK!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2006, 02:04:00 AM »
They showed him get out of jail today.  If anything I hate his wife.  She is absolutely the most annoying and loud chick ever.  She wore a wireless mike in the federal building which is against the law. The judge siad if it happens again she will be found in contempt.  God I wish she was being put away.  Bail was $300,000 for the Dog and $100,000 for each of the other two.  Hope he doesn't jump abil.  The next show will be him chasing his own tail.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2006, 02:14:05 AM »
ATTACK!!!
Angel will vanquish your ass to some other realm... You're on your own there :o

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2006, 11:58:33 AM »
They showed him get out of jail today.  If anything I hate his wife.  She is absolutely the most annoying and loud chick ever.  She wore a wireless mike in the federal building which is against the law. The judge siad if it happens again she will be found in contempt.  God I wish she was being put away.  Bail was $300,000 for the Dog and $100,000 for each of the other two.  Hope he doesn't jump abil.  The next show will be him chasing his own tail.

Keith....how tall wouild you say he his w/o the cowboy boots?

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2006, 12:30:01 PM »

Yeah, she is obnoxious. I laugh everytime I see her wearing a "training belt" and gloves ala Hulk Hogan.......

HAHAHAHAHA!
HAHA, RON.....

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2006, 04:26:46 PM »

he had his boots done in an episode i saw recently, he said hes 5'7 without them.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2006, 06:00:24 PM »
he had his boots done in an episode i saw recently, he said hes 5'7 without them.

Dogs my guy but i'd bet he comes in at a solid 5'4" with socks on!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2006, 01:49:04 AM »

Not sure probably about 5'7" to 5'8".  He used to come into my gym and train when he is on the Big Island.  Nice guy.  Wanted to tipme $100 for giving him a protein shake.  He said they were paying $300,000 for the season and felt guilty and didn't knwo what to do with the money.  He seemed nice to me.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2006, 03:11:18 AM »
In regards to the same treaty being used to extradite Dog.....

Extradition is now routinely denied in more than 40 categories of serious crime that are punishable by possible life terms under California law, including murder, rape, child molestation, kidnapping
 for ransom and train wrecking, among others.

Nobody knows how many criminal fugitives from California are in Mexico. But Los Angeles Deputy District Attorney Janice Maurizi has compiled a partial database with worrisome numbers.

"I have a list of 246 names of cases where we know the fugitive has fled to Mexico," Maurizi said. "Most of them are from Los Angeles, and probably 95 percent are murders."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2003/08/10/MN148065.DTL

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2006, 11:06:35 AM »
Not sure probably about 5'7" to 5'8".  He used to come into my gym and train when he is on the Big Island.  Nice guy.  Wanted to tipme $100 for giving him a protein shake.  He said they were paying $300,000 for the season and felt guilty and didn't knwo what to do with the money.  He seemed nice to me.

thats funny

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2006, 04:24:55 AM »
anybody watch the show about it last night on A&E ?

pretty interesting. they had cameras at his house right after. showed his wife going crazy making calls trying to get help...and balling.
talked to the 3 of them after they got out on bail.

they could face between 6mths-4yrs in a mexican prison.

could you imagine being a bounty hunter in prison? when they were in there they were constantly being threatened...and saw people who they had put behind bars. if they go to jail they are gonna die  :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2006, 04:34:53 AM »
anybody watch the show about it last night on A&E ?

pretty interesting. they had cameras at his house right after. showed his wife going crazy making calls trying to get help...and balling.
talked to the 3 of them after they got out on bail.

they could face between 6mths-4yrs in a mexican prison.

could you imagine being a bounty hunter in prison? when they were in there they were constantly being threatened...and saw people who they had put behind bars. if they go to jail they are gonna die  :-\
I saw it, and was disgusted with whoever it was in our government who signed off on this bullshit... Even worse knowing that the treaty being used to extradite Dog is often ignored by Mexico and even for the same crime.  Did you also catch that they had a Mexican officer with them at the time of the arrest in Mexico?  Something really fucking stinks rotten with this.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2006, 04:50:49 AM »
like i said in an earlier post....i'll bet the mexican gov wants something or someone from the US.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2006, 05:09:16 AM »
I don't know, but I'm going to get real fucking pissed if a good guy goes down for this... He helped a lot of people getting that rapist fucker off the streets... Did you see what that guy had in his hotel room... A revenge list where he was going to go back and get the women he raped who testified at his trial and he had all the stuff with him to be doing the rapes and videos to more women in Mexico... A resort area so it would have been to more American women too... If that makes a diff to some.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2006, 05:17:26 AM »
I don't know, but I'm going to get real fucking pissed if a good guy goes down for this... He helped a lot of people getting that rapist fucker off the streets... Did you see what that guy had in his hotel room... A revenge list where he was going to go back and get the women he raped who testified at his trial and he had all the stuff with him to be doing the rapes and videos to more women in Mexico... A resort area so it would have been to more American women too... If that makes a diff to some.

ya i saw. he had a bunch of date rape drugs with him too. :-\

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2006, 05:38:52 AM »
I saw it, and was disgusted with whoever it was in our government who signed off on this bullshit... Even worse knowing that the treaty being used to extradite Dog is often ignored by Mexico and even for the same crime.  Did you also catch that they had a Mexican officer with them at the time of the arrest in Mexico?  Something really fucking stinks rotten with this.

The Mexican government just about invented the word corruption. And that we gave him up. its sickening.
The House that Ruth built