Author Topic: Another First Cycle  (Read 1098 times)

ranger82

• Getbig II
Another First Cycle
« on: September 14, 2006, 03:47:36 PM »
Hey all:

I'm 41 and my doctor just diagnosed me with low test.  He prescribed test prop and I was thinking of doing 600mg/week for 10 weeks and then PCT with Nolva.  My plan is to pin 200 mg every third day. He was also going to prescribe Deca, but after reading posts here I decided it would probably be better at my age to just go with the test, at least for my first cycle.  Anyone have any comments or suggestions about this cycle, how to split up the dosage, etc? And is it worth taking OTC anti-estrogens during cycle, or just keep the Nolva on-hand in case gyno symptoms arise?

Thanks

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: Another First Cycle
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 03:58:12 PM »
I'm confused? If your Dr. perscribed you, shouldn't he be the one giving you your cycle requirements?

Not being a dick, just curious
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 04:02:38 PM »
600mg/wk should be just fine. as far as taking something for gyno, go ahead and take it, why wait to see if it flares up?

ranger82

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 04:10:36 PM »
What my Dr. prescribed and what I am actually going to do are 2 different things.  Like you said, I wouldn't need to come here for advice if I was just going to do "what the doctor ordered."  :P

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 04:21:08 PM »
Ah, ok I gottcha.... ;D

Im on 600mg of Prop a week, now

Prop kicks MOFO ass

U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 07:02:38 PM »
Ah, ok I gottcha.... ;D

Im on 600mg of Prop a week, now

Prop kicks MOFO ass

Yes it does, but the prop and tren-a combo, now that kicks MAJOR MOFO ASS!! And for even more MOFO ASS KICKING, throw in an oral, winny or halo depending how far you want to take it along with clen and t-3 and there won't be a higher level of straight up ASS KICKING!