Author Topic: San Diego Chargers LB Steve Foley suspected of steroid use  (Read 1586 times)

• Getbig III
Ron Paul 2012

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: San Diego Chargers LB Steve Foley suspected of steroid use
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 05:56:31 PM »
He was shot in the back of the leg?  :o ...wouldn't that mean he was shot laying face down on the ground,
...or possibly while walking away? Hmmm, ...get's curioser & curioser doesn't it.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 07:07:20 PM »
An NFL player on the sauce?  Now there's a news flash.   :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 07:17:15 PM »
An NFL player on the sauce?  Now there's a news flash.   :)

It's not a news flash, ..it's an ill concealed attempt at character assassination, ...aimed at those too gullible to understand what they've actually read. No where does it say that he was on steroids. It simply says they want to test his blood. It's an attempt at damage control and possible spin. They're attempting to find out if they have any possible leg to stand on to defend an off-duty officer outside of his jurisdiction, who shoots an NFL athlete (apparently from behind) who has enough money & clout to potentially do some serious damage, both in a court of law as well as the court of public opinion. Grow a brain.  :-*
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 09:22:19 PM »
It's not a news flash, ..it's an ill concealed attempt at character assassination, ...aimed at those too gullible to understand what they've actually read. No where does it say that he was on steroids. It simply says they want to test his blood.

???

"His history of aggressive and even violent contact with law enforcement indicates the possibility of more than mere alcohol involvement," wrote criminal investigator Dan Nordell in an affidavit for a search warrant. "(Steroids) can cause erratic behavior in those that use them. This has been given names like 'roid rage for the uncontrollable outbursts and violence experienced by some users."

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/SD/9660363

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 06:20:36 AM »
uh-huh, ...and a deep seated hatred and/or distrust of the police can also account for hostility towards law enforcement as well, (as can constant unwarranted harrassment by the police),  and bi-polar disorder can also account for erratic behavior etc., etc.,

What we have here are innuendos, ...not facts.  Please learn to tell the difference.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 09:00:23 AM »
uh-huh, ...and a deep seated hatred and/or distrust of the police can also account for hostility towards law enforcement as well, (as can constant unwarranted harrassment by the police),  and bi-polar disorder can also account for erratic behavior etc., etc.,

What we have here are innuendos, ...not facts.  Please learn to tell the difference.

I guess I could quote (again) the affidavit supporting the arrest warrant, which clearly says they're looking for steroids, but I doubt that would make much difference.