Author Topic: Help with Clen  (Read 1785 times)

wander

• Getbig I
Help with Clen
« on: September 14, 2006, 07:40:41 PM »
I just started to take clen and i don't know if I am getting the maximum results.  I was wondering if anyone knew if i should cycle or take every few days as i was directed, if i should drink more water, any help would be appreciated.  I just want to get cut

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Help with Clen
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 08:49:40 PM »
I just started to take clen and i don't know if I am getting the maximum results.  I was wondering if anyone knew if i should cycle or take every few days as i was directed, if i should drink more water, any help would be appreciated.  I just want to get cut
2wks on 2wks off. What is your dose and what is your weight?

wander

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 07:23:35 AM »
My dose is 4ml, i have the pump.  Also i am 5'10, 171 pounds.  Should i be doing more cardio or weights?

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 01:42:32 AM »
2wks on 2wks off, as Arnold said, if you wanna get ripped watch your diet and do cardio in the morning before you eat anything. If you wanna add a little, on your 2 wks off you could throw in some ephedrine, just a thought.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 11:15:46 AM »
My dose is 4ml, i have the pump.  Also i am 5'10, 171 pounds.  Should i be doing more cardio or weights?

4ml? I'm assuming that you have liquid clen. What's the dose per ml?

wander

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 06:41:49 PM »
the dossage is .025mg/ml

barnabas

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2006, 12:30:42 PM »
what's the general opinion on these liquid clen, nolva and armidex products?  I am personally very skeptical about using them.  I would rather stick with what I know works and what i know works for many people.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 07:18:48 AM »
what's the general opinion on these liquid clen, nolva and armidex products?  I am personally very skeptical about using them.  I would rather stick with what I know works and what i know works for many people.

I've heard they can be difficult to dose correctly, which can make a huge difference with something like clen...

i've used liquid adex because it is much cheaper but i stick to pills for clen and nolva...

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 10:38:16 AM »
Overload is right, they can be difficult to dose...some UG's get careless when making liquids, some don't. But I think GP's Liquid Clen is some of the best I've ever used.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 11:09:28 AM »
which can make a huge difference with something like clen...

Agreed, it could be dangerous if it's overdosed.  :-\