Author Topic: Cutler 15 Days Out!  (Read 22506 times)

PhoenixBuff

• Getbig IV
Re: Cutler 15 Days Out!
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 10:30:47 PM »
He was 285 at 7 weeks out last year.
All the photographer can't get over the progress he's made compare to last year.

Thanks Dave, he looks fantastic with still over 2 weeks to go. 

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 10:30:58 PM »
Jay physique and record ain't no joke, but WHY is every year everyone proclaims "it's jay's year!"???

Because it makes them feel better at night to know there will always be a runner up to Mr. Olympia that just couldn't cut it....Mark my words Jay is great, but will never be a Mr.Olympia because of structure flaws.......
Watching The Haters

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006, 10:33:01 PM »
Because it makes them feel better at night to know there will always be a runner up to Mr. Olympia that just couldn't cut it....Mark my words Jay is great, but will never be a Mr.Olympia because of structure flaws.......

Look, I believe Jay had it in 2001, but he has much more competition coming up...sorry but he can't hang with the future....
Watching The Haters

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2006, 10:36:09 PM »
He looks very sharp for three weeks out, might surprise everybody and come in looking like he did in 2001 maybe a tad heavier and that would be very smart. I'm sure he paid attention to the fact that last year, his mid section wasn't as good as in the past  and it seems like he corrected the problem. He looks much more refined in these pics and could take Ronnie....wait and see. ;)
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2006, 10:37:38 PM »
He looks very sharp for three weeks out, might surprise everybody and come in looking like he did in 2001 maybe a tad heavier and that would be very smart. I'm sure he paid attention to the fact that last year, his mid section wasn't as good as in the past  and it seems like he corrected the problem. He looks much more refined in these pics and could take Ronnie....wait and see. ;)

Jay looks like all the top 5 except Big Ron........
Watching The Haters

geeves20022000

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2006, 11:14:23 PM »
his lower back, glutes/hamstring tie actually look tighter than in years past, which is a problem for him, with over 2 weeks to go , he is looking good, waist is tight and shoulder/waist ration is looking good.
He doesnt look like he has too much fat to lose and then the water.

Bob what do you think about the photos?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2006, 11:16:13 PM »
his lower back, glutes/hamstring tie actually look tighter than in years past, which is a problem for him, with over 2 weeks to go , he is looking good, waist is tight and shoulder/waist ration is looking good.
He doesnt look like he has too much fat to lose and then the water.

Bob what do you think about the photos?

Asking a man that was given a gift so sad...But he does have good insight right????LoL
Watching The Haters

geeves20022000

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2006, 11:19:24 PM »
regardless of the masters fiasco,
he does know a lot of pros, has seen pre comp photos before of jay and maybe other olympia competitors, so he might as well give his opinion.
He has been competing a while and just interested to hear his input.  I think jay looks good, but ronnie will have to come in off or jay has to be absolutely shredded to win.  Unfortunately in bodybuilding, its hard to beat the champ

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2006, 11:27:39 PM »
regardless of the masters fiasco,
he does know a lot of pros, has seen pre comp photos before of jay and maybe other olympia competitors, so he might as well give his opinion.
He has been competing a while and just interested to hear his input.  I think jay looks good, but ronnie will have to come in off or jay has to be absolutely shredded to win.  Unfortunately in bodybuilding, its hard to beat the champ

Wow....Without proof other than a newbie posting support for Jay on getbig doesn't get you anywhere... Sorry...But I am not arguing your point for I am around certain individuals that do affect the Olympias top 6....
Watching The Haters

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2006, 03:07:58 AM »
He was 285 at 7 weeks out last year.
All the photographer can't get over the progress he's made compare to last year.

There is no denying he looks good,but do you think he can take Ronnie?
This is gonna be a good fight  ;D :o

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2006, 04:03:12 AM »
He looks 100 X better then he did last year at this time and his stomach looks to be smaller, his back looks to be bigger and you can see the striations in his glutes. What the fuck are you idiots talking about?

Who knows if its his year ( it probably isnt no matter how good he looks) but unless your typing in braile and have your seeing eye dog sign you into get big, theres no way you can knock how he looks. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2006, 04:15:42 AM »
Jay looks great. Back looks thicker and with that conditioning he could step on stage right now!

irish_strenght

• Getbig II
  • sex me im irish
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2006, 04:16:19 AM »
hopefully he doesnt go to low on the carbs and lose muscle again like at the arnold

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2006, 04:23:58 AM »
He's looking very well.  Pretty much as I expected.  I'm not sure why Jay has such difficulty understanding that even IF he deserves to win, he won't.  Optimism is cool, but not when it overshadows realism.  Jay is looking to take another strong second this year.

STFU bubble buster! >:(

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2006, 04:33:19 AM »
He's looking very well.  Pretty much as I expected.  I'm not sure why Jay has such difficulty understanding that even IF he deserves to win, he won't.  Optimism is cool, but not when it overshadows realism.  Jay is looking to take another strong second this year.

Once you've gotten screwed year after year, you'd have to have optimism to keep trying.  If the judges would open their eyes and get off the "Big Ronnnie" bandwagon, Jay would have a chance.

Mike

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2006, 05:09:58 AM »
Gustavo looks better what's going on here?

Put the crack pipe down!

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2006, 05:15:19 AM »
There is no denying he looks good,but do you think he can take Ronnie?
This is gonna be a good fight  ;D :o

I love it....the thing is he CAN take Ronnie and he HAS beaten.....what all of you SHOULD be asking is if the judges will finaly give it to a deserving competitor.

Jay should be a 2 time Olympia winner at this point. I love Ronnie too but there is NO way he should have won 9 so far.....

As far as I'm concerned, Jay looks incredible and judging at the size of Ronnie's gut from some of the pics posted lately, he looks as if he's carrying too much weight.

Jay is the man to beat this year.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2006, 05:59:52 AM »
Look, I believe Jay had it in 2001, but he has much more competition coming up...sorry but he can't hang with the future....

He knows that !

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2006, 06:03:46 AM »
I love it....the thing is he CAN take Ronnie and he HAS beaten.....what all of you SHOULD be asking is if the judges will finaly give it to a deserving competitor.

Jay should be a 2 time Olympia winner at this point. I love Ronnie too but there is NO way he should have won 9 so far.....

As far as I'm concerned, Jay looks incredible and judging at the size of Ronnie's gut from some of the pics posted lately, he looks as if he's carrying too much weight.

Jay is the man to beat this year.

Ronnie is always the man too beat since he is the reigning Mr.O and the the body that beats Ronnie is a Bigger, taller and more seperated body < Gunter  2002>

Ronnie will always out muscle shorter men

Jay is making a strong living as a BB - he and king and 15 other bb should concentrate on Stream lining their midsections - it is not that hard! Then they can distrub Ronnie

TRUE STORY

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2006, 06:40:32 AM »
Jay has really put some hard work into bringing up his back.  Its not as impressive as Ronnie's but I am sure the judges will reward him for the improvements.  This is a 2001 Olympia Jay with a new back. If the hamstrings and glutes come in like Coleman's then Ronnie will have to watch his ass (no pun intended  ;D)

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2006, 06:47:25 AM »
Jay looks good. What's Ronnie's conditioning looking like? Anyone know?

Can anyone see this scenario: Ronnie comes in bloated/holding water, Jay in all time best condition and beats Ronnie out?

This is the only way I can see Jay beating Ronnie - if Ronnie screws up his conditioning.
The answer is "yes".

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2006, 06:53:28 AM »
Jay looks good. What's Ronnie's conditioning looking like? Anyone know?

Can anyone see this scenario: Ronnie comes in bloated/holding water, Jay in all time best condition and beats Ronnie out?

This is the only way I can see Jay beating Ronnie - if Ronnie screws up his conditioning.

I agree 100% but Ronnie is not going to screw up his conditioning especially this year when he can make history. I want to see Ronnie's shots 2 weeks out.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2006, 07:04:32 AM »
I agree 100% but Ronnie is not going to screw up his conditioning especially this year when he can make history. I want to see Ronnie's shots 2 weeks out.

True.  Jay looks the same as he always does, it's up to Ronnie to just go through the motions now and make history.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2006, 07:09:44 AM »
all I've heard about Ronnie is he wants to do this show at 300+....now if he's going for size for the sake of going for size it might be a mistake, ron looked awsome a couple of years ago when he came in HUGE but he's still losing detail every year.  Look at his BDB last year and compare it to his first couple of O wins.  I don't think it's a good idea for him to be pushing 300.  Jay's got a chance but he has to capitalize on any mistake Ronnie makes-jay has to come in with the conditioning he had in 2001 and the size he was last year, make sure his waist is as small as he can get it andd go from there.
nasser=piece of shit

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2006, 07:23:13 AM »
Jay looks ok to me, i would have wanted to see some drastic changes to his physique, but i don't see much difference from last year ??? He will be 2nd once again ::)

his back looked pretty thick
I am a mini beast