Author Topic: Cutler 15 Days Out!  (Read 22387 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Cutler 15 Days Out!
« Reply #175 on: September 16, 2006, 01:21:43 PM »
milos, was ronnie looking like his all time best too. who's looking better at this far out?

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #176 on: September 16, 2006, 01:45:39 PM »
milos, was ronnie looking like his all time best too. who's looking better at this far out?

Good question - Milos just saw Ronnie too!
Motherboy (the band).

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: September 16, 2006, 02:03:20 PM »
I bet Cutler wants Ronnie to retire very badly

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #178 on: September 16, 2006, 02:04:24 PM »
Actually no, he'd rather beat him onstage.
Check often for updates @

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: September 16, 2006, 02:21:07 PM »
Actually no, he'd rather beat him onstage.

but I think deep down in his heart,he knows it will never happen. even if he deserves to win, it would take a miracle for the judges to actually allow him to win  :-\

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2006, 02:26:21 PM »
Delta, even with a torn lat he is bigger and more detailed than anyone but Dexter (detail, not size) from behind.  His triceps are not torn.  He had olecranon bursitis; this is far from a tear.  Ronnie will win as usual if he is even 90% of his usual beastly self.  Dorian won for years when he was a good 20% less than his 1993/1995 shape.  You have to knock out the Mr. Olympia and Jay will definitely not do that with his poor taper and wide obliques.  If the dude had a midsection like Heath it would be a war.

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #181 on: September 16, 2006, 02:28:01 PM »
Courtesy of Big Dave at Max Muscle.

OMG jay looks sick! best i've eva seen him! he looks like he's carrying about another 5lb since last years O

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #182 on: September 16, 2006, 02:31:34 PM »
Jay deserves the Sandow ;)

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #183 on: September 16, 2006, 02:37:02 PM »
OMG jay looks sick! best i've eva seen him! he looks like he's carrying about another 5lb since last years O

5?  Try 10lbs + better condition.

G.STEELE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: September 16, 2006, 02:49:35 PM »
but I think deep down in his heart, it will never happen. even if he deserves to win, it would take a miracle for the judges to actually allow him to win  :-\
Yup. The judges will not give it to him after this long. Jay will get 3rd.

hillbilly

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: September 16, 2006, 02:53:38 PM »

wow shame there gonna hand it to ronnie! becus i'd say unless ronnie is also improved on last year jay deserves the win

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: September 16, 2006, 04:24:38 PM »
as jay fan i hope he comes in 1 to 1.5% less bf then last yr wich is about 3 lbs and 5 to 10 more lbs of lean mass!

if he does that and doesnt win then ronnie will be better then laat yr wich i highly doubt do to age!

so basically im hoping hes still in the losing fat mode  for another 5 to 7 days. at 3% hes not gonna get the glutes and detail that will surge him ahead of ronnie and make the judges have no choice but  to give him the sandow!

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: September 16, 2006, 05:03:15 PM »
wow shame there gonna hand it to ronnie! becus i'd say unless ronnie is also improved on last year jay deserves the win

Once again...you DO NOT get judged on improvements made!!!  You only get judged based on comparison with the other guys THAT time on stage.  Someone can make many many improvements and still be way behind Ronnie.  jay does look impressive...much better detail than the past few years BUT is he better than Ronnie? 

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #188 on: September 16, 2006, 05:15:05 PM »
Once again...you DO NOT get judged on improvements made!!!  You only get judged based on comparison with the other guys THAT time on stage.  Someone can make many many improvements and still be way behind Ronnie.  jay does look impressive...much better detail than the past few years BUT is he better than Ronnie? 

You are absolutely right and that's what you'll be seeing in 2 weeks.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #189 on: September 16, 2006, 05:15:26 PM »
Then how the hell do you explain Kamali then?  He improved for the last show and was given a gift.  Wolf looked alot better and got screwed.

5 judges instead of 7...Kamali placing would stir up the boards and bring excitement to BB...Good or Bad...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #190 on: September 16, 2006, 07:12:31 PM »

I took you up on your offer of 2:1 odds with your selection of Ron-Dex-Jay in that order.

Do we have a bet? My $100 to your $50??

Yeah or Nay?

Special "In the Red" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

hillbilly

• Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: September 16, 2006, 07:30:44 PM »

well that WAS my point i think jay IS better than ronnie of last year  ;D

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: September 16, 2006, 07:42:33 PM »
well that WAS my point i think jay IS better than ronnie of last year  ;D

I aint gonna argue with that. Bodybuilding, like skating, gymnastics, etc is subjective.  No doubt he is in the very elite, but to me Ronnie is incredibly unique with the separation and mass combo.   

vein-x

• Getbig II
« Reply #193 on: September 16, 2006, 08:35:28 PM »

I'm not even going to scroll through all the posts looking to see whether this has already been posted...

LOOK AT THE MIDSECTION IN THIS PIC!!

...what the hell is going on? No, that's not a FLAW in the lightning, that's a MAJOR fvcking problem! Trying to play the 'mass game' with Ronnie has brought Jay to the end, in terms of size. Like the so-called experts always say, he either beats Ronnie by one-upping him or conditioning, or loses completely. GH + Jay's Midsection = ....LOOK!

Good Lord... if he doesn't beat Ronnie THIS year, he will NEVER beat him. He can only hope for Ronnie's retirement, and from what I understand, that's NOT how he wants to be Mr. O....
Jan. 1 - Bulking Begins..

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #194 on: September 16, 2006, 08:51:09 PM »
Midsection looks very good. To have that much shredded mass with a midsection that is in control is awesome, and a rarity in BB today. I would say Jay looks his best ever.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #195 on: September 16, 2006, 08:57:24 PM »
the first time i checked out this thread a few days ago, i thought that Jay looked like Jay always does....But as i really took a look at these pictures, i too think that this is Jay's best...extreme detail already from the front and pretty damn hard from the back...And he hasn't pulled the water out yet...

I tend to think that Ronnie is unbeatable however this one could be very close...