Author Topic: Dexter Jackson.....Dexter Shmackson........  (Read 2786 times)

In it 2 win it

• Getbig II
Dexter Jackson.....Dexter Shmackson........
« on: September 15, 2006, 01:17:00 PM »
Has Dexter Jackson completely lost it? Does he honestly believe that he has fighting chance to win the Olympia? Every show we hear "Your gonna see the biggest, best, most shredded Dexter Jackson ever''. And every year he looks the same. The Mr Olympia contest is a muscle contest, a contest that determines who can bring the best combination of muscle mass, conditioning, and symmetry in one total package. When Dexter hits the back double bi against Ronnie or Jay maybe reality will set in and he will realize he is far to small to be the next Mr. Olympia. Not to knock Dexter in any way shape or form, he is a world class top-notch competitor, but he seriously needs to tone down the cockiness a little bit. It tends to make him his own worst enemy.

TN

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Dexter Jackson.....Dexter Shmackson........
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 07:32:36 PM »
Do you think he should go in with the attitude that he cannot win?  What would be the point of entering?  Branch, Jay and Gustavo believe they are going to win....What's wrong with being that confident about your physique?

Dball

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 07:35:16 PM »
dex is one of the best.  not THE best, not 2nd, but one of... 

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 07:51:00 PM »
And every year he looks the same.

Wow that's a stupid comment. In 2003 Dexter brought up his back big time. If he looked the same every year, he'd look like this:

Instead, he looks like:

Brought up his back big time!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 09:04:36 PM »
Do you think he should go in with the attitude that he cannot win?  What would be the point of entering?  Branch, Jay and Gustavo believe they are going to win....What's wrong with being that confident about your physique?

I agree, you need to have a certian level of cockyness.

In it 2 win it

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 11:24:10 PM »
enough is enough..........  listen to him knoc other athletes on muscle radio. He over does it, It rubs off the wrong way. So you think hes gonna win?

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 11:45:15 PM »
I would truly enjoy watching Gustavo Badell beat him!  I think Dexter Jackson is one of the ugliest bodybuilders out there.  He also has a gut that sticks out big time and he's even shorter then Gustavo and has a very ugly mug.  Damn he has an ugly looking face.  I would love to hear another backstage interview this time about him beating dexter like the one where he beat Ronnie Coleman.  That was great!
What the sport really needs is someone like Gunter to win; a big, tall good looking bodybuilder. 

In it 2 win it

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 11:54:20 PM »
hahaha Gustavo beating him, that would be great. I was hoping more along the lines of Branch Warren or Victor Martinez. Branch should have beat him at the Arnold. He has so much good competition and yet is still so sure on his win.