Author Topic: A very important question for Kenneth "Flex" Wheeler  (Read 1692 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
A very important question for Kenneth "Flex" Wheeler
« on: September 15, 2006, 04:19:03 PM »
What was the lowest bodyfat you ever attained, which year was it, who measured it, and could anybdoy else verify this?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: A very important question for Kenneth "Flex" Wheeler
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 04:22:36 PM »
I know if a person is in the grave for 2weeks their bodyfat would still be over 0.0% what a Joke.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 04:24:29 PM »
I know if a person is in the grave for 2weeks their bodyfat would still be over 0.0% what a Joke.

I want to hear Kenneth's confirmation on this amazing feat on leaness.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 04:29:35 PM »
&mode=related&search=

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 05:49:06 PM »
It's a fact that he had his skin fold measurement tested about a week before the show, and it was ZERO POINT ZERO...

The only person, the only pro, in Venice to ever be measured that low. And that's the truth.

Billy Smith measured him.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 06:07:51 PM »
And we all know NO PRO has ever told a lie, or had a friend verify their story for them.... ::) ::) ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 06:17:11 PM »
It's a fact that he had his skin fold measurement tested about a week before the show, and it was ZERO POINT ZERO...

The only person, the only pro, in Venice to ever be measured that low. And that's the truth.

Billy Smith measured him.

YIP
Zack

i was just want kenneth to  confirm this, that bill smith measured him, and jim quinn witnessed this.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 06:31:49 PM »
i was just want kenneht to  confirm this, that bill smith measured him, and jim quinn witnessed this.

Not only you, but I feel the whole Getbig community is behind you in such a request.

I'd like to know the physical location of Billy Smith and Jim Quinn at the time of the measurement.

We may have to do a reconstruction of the whole situation, and shoot it with super high quality DV cams and whatnot. Just to see if it was actually possible, that Billy Smith measured Flex Wheeler and Jim Quinn witnessed it.

A film reconstruction would put any doubts to rest.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2006, 06:35:04 PM »
Not only you, but I feel the whole Getbig community is behind you in such a request.

I'd like to know the physical location of Billy Smith and Jim Quinn at the time of the measurement.

We may have to do a reconstruction of the whole situation, and shoot it with super high quality DV cams and whatnot. Just to see if it was actually possible, that Billy Smith measured Flex Wheeler and Jim Quinn witnessed it.

A film reconstruction would put any doubts to rest.

YIP
Zack

I think we need 240 to make a website.