Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly showing an agenda?  (Read 935 times)

Brian Peppers

• Getbig II
  • "Hi Mom, This is Mark Bingham...
Bill O'Reilly showing an agenda?
« on: September 15, 2006, 08:11:04 PM »
I'm an O'Reilly fan, I admit  ;D  however this week he's spent at least one segment per night propping up the torture issue.  Then today, Friday, President Bush does a big speech on the need for use of torture.   I'm a fan and I admit I do belong to his members club for $50 a year... but he does sound somewhat like a mouthpiece tonight.  Had to share!

;D
You believe me, don't you

dov

• Getbig IV
Re: Bill O'Reilly showing an agenda?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 09:32:16 AM »
his only "agenda" is to wreck the dems chances of presidency..every night the entire show is about Rev. Wright

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 09:48:36 AM »
Watch what he does to Hillary tonight. If you thought that she was a liar, and that she would say any thing to get elected, after tonight, you will see that those truths are going to be magnified 100 times....
Cam ad mi

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 04:45:52 PM »
I'm an O'Reilly fan, I admit  ;D  however this week he's spent at least one segment per night propping up the torture issue.  Then today, Friday, President Bush does a big speech on the need for use of torture.   I'm a fan and I admit I do belong to his members club for $50 a year... but he does sound somewhat like a mouthpiece tonight.  Had to share!

;D

He's an overpaid character assassin, just like everyone else on that Neocon pigpen.

And $50 a year? Save it.