Author Topic: "The United States...  (Read 1615 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
"The United States...
« on: September 15, 2006, 08:43:31 PM »
"The United States has not transported anyone, and will not transport anyone, to a country when we believe he will be tortured."--Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice

D'oh!  :o

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: "The United States...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 08:49:13 PM »
"The United States has not transported anyone, and will not transport anyone, to a country when we believe he will be tortured."--Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice

Good lord, I love your posts............who is that hottie?
HAHA, RON.....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 08:53:46 PM »
I'm ashamed to say I don't know  ???

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 04:29:17 AM »

Looks like that was a big oooops, ...but does anybody really remember, ...or care for that matter?  :-\
w

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 07:17:12 AM »
I pledge allegiance to that ass and to the boner it will produce.  One spanking, under the covers, insatiable, for licking and loving for me.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 07:40:42 AM »

Did you actually type something? All I see is a picture, oh what a picture.  :o

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 07:48:05 AM »

When did she say this..what a crock of shit.Now don't get me wrong I agree with the idea but have the balls to just admit we do.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 09:59:42 AM »
When did she say this..what a crock of shit.Now don't get me wrong I agree with the idea but have the balls to just admit we do.

We used to deny it, now we don't talk about it.

OReilly: "Does the US torture people?"
Bush: "We don't discuss our tactics, as it would help the enemy prepare!"

Answering yes or no really wouldn't provide the enemy much info.  Can you imagine any other US President, general, police chief, etc, refusing to answer a question about "DO YOU TORTURE PEOPLE?"

Sad time we live in.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2006, 10:02:40 AM »
We used to deny it, now we don't talk about it.

OReilly: "Does the US torture people?"
Bush: "We don't discuss our tactics, as it would help the enemy prepare!"

Answering yes or no really wouldn't provide the enemy much info.  Can you imagine any other US President, general, police chief, etc, refusing to answer a question about "DO YOU TORTURE PEOPLE?"

Sad time we live in.

Really not to start a whole event but not alot different then asking clinton if he had sex with monica and him acting like he spoke spanish and ask for the definition of sex...

But I agree its the begining of the end. Sorry I spent the whole Morning in BKS being depressed about where the world is going.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2006, 11:53:06 AM »
Really not to start a whole event but not alot different then asking clinton if he had sex with monica and him acting like he spoke spanish and ask for the definition of sex...

But I agree its the begining of the end. Sorry I spent the whole Morning in BKS being depressed about where the world is going.

Instead of being depressed about where the world is going, ...why not be inspired by the glorious opportunity you have to do something about it? You can't change your destination overnight, ...but you can change your direction.
w