Author Topic: 93 FLex update  (Read 1507 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
93 FLex update
« on: September 15, 2006, 10:39:12 PM »
Ok guys, 93 FLex is loving it here in the 21st century he looks to be very sharp, Jim Quinn would probably describe him as literally being "sin halo."

He's very excited to talk to you guys about lots of important stuff, like Venice Golds, and a certain historic moment that occured there.  Apperently Billy Smith had something to do with it.

The only problem is Ron still has to approve his account.  SO DO YOU GUYS WANT TO CHAT WITH 93 FLEX WHEELER?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: 93 FLex update
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 10:44:58 PM »
Ok guys, 93 FLex is loving it here in the 21st century he looks to be very sharp, Jim Quinn would probably describe him as literally being "sin halo."

He's very excited to talk to you guys about lots of important stuff, like Venice Golds, and a certain historic moment that occured there.  Apperently Billy Smith had something to do with it.

The only problem is Ron still has to approve his account.  SO DO YOU GUYS WANT TO CHAT WITH 93 FLEX WHEELER?

I want to know if anything intersting happened at Gold's GYm, perhaps involving Jim Quinn and perhaps something that was reported by Jim Quinn in that evenings Mr Olympia contest

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 10:45:47 PM »
why do you start threads and respond to your own threads with different user names, lame.

YIP
Ali

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 10:48:46 PM »
I'd like to ask 93 Flex precisely what his bodyfat was on that fateful, historic evening...

I'd also like to get Jim Quinn's take on the whole situation and how he thought Billy Smith handled it.

I kind of think that whole scenario is a microcosm of the bodybuilding universe in general and with some careful study, a lot could be learned from it.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 11:03:04 PM »
I'd like to ask 93 Flex precisely what his bodyfat was on that fateful, historic evening...

I'd also like to get Jim Quinn's take on the whole situation and how he thought Billy Smith handled it.

I kind of think that whole scenario is a microcosm of the bodybuilding universe in general and with some careful study, a lot could be learned from it.

EXACTLY these are some of the questions I'd like him to get to.  I'd also like to hear him talk about what may have been reported on the 1993 Mr. Olympia Telecast.  Apparently one of the announcers mentioned his conditioning.  It was an incredible 0.0% BF.

We can start to hear about this stuff if Ron Approves his account.  Please everybody pitch in and encourage Ron to help us get 93 Flex Wheeler's account approved.  He had some help getting here from this guy

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 11:05:02 PM »
EXACTLY these are some of the questions I'd like him to get to.  I'd also like to hear him talk about what may have been reported on the 1993 Mr. Olympia Telecast.  Apparently one of the announcers mentioned his conditioning.  It was an incredible 0.0% BF.

We can start to hear about this stuff if Ron Approves his account.  Please everybody pitch in and encourage Ron to help us get 93 Flex Wheeler's account approved.  He had some help getting here from this guy

it's time to leave getbig.

YIP
Ali

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 11:19:35 PM »

Shifted Shapes, are you suggesting that ali23 worships at the altar of man meat?

Also is the rumor of Jim Quinn measuring Dorian at negative bodyfat correct?

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 11:21:07 PM »
Shifted Shapes, are you suggesting that ali23 worships at the altar of man meat?

The meltdown, and the talking to himself continues...

YIP
Ali

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2006, 11:51:58 PM »

Flex 93 told me he had to worship at an altar to get here:

http://totsafety.ytmnd.com/

it was a rough trip without any BF to ease the journey I think he may have been coming from a location in southern california, possibly Venice.  I had a birthday cake waiting for him when he came through.

-> YUM! % Fat FREE!