Poll

Who won tonight's debate in your opinion?

Rick Perry
Mitt Romney
Michelle Bachmann
Ron Paul
Jon Huntsman
Rick Santorum
Newt Gingrich
Herman Cain

Author Topic: POLL: Who do you think won tonight's debate?  (Read 10202 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: POLL: Who do you think won tonight's debate?
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2011, 10:59:06 PM »
No the graph isn't accurate.  But the online poll results are meaningless.  Perhaps the person who did the graph knows they are flooded by Ron Paul fanatics?  

How do you think Ron Paul can win the nomination if he's unable to win his home state of Texas? 

Whats that supposed to mean?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2011, 11:01:11 PM »
Online Polls don`t win elections.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2011, 11:01:31 PM »

How do you think Ron Paul can win the nomination if he's unable to win his home state of Texas?  

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2011, 11:10:30 PM »
Perhaps the person who did the graph knows they are flooded by Ron Paul fanatics?  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2011, 11:14:27 PM »

I see.  You ask me a question.  I answer it.  I ask you a question, you respond with a question.  lol 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2011, 11:15:43 PM »
I see.  You ask me a question.  I answer it.  I ask you a question, you respond with a question.  lol  

Its more like, I ask you, you derail.

Goodnight BB.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2011, 11:20:11 PM »
Its more like, I ask you, you derail.

Goodnight BB.

It's ok.  It's only a message board.  No hard feelings.   :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2011, 11:31:13 PM »
If so many people support Ron Paul, why does he always do so shitty come Primary time?  Do the followers just not show up or are they just widely dispersed so that they never have a majority in any one area?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2011, 12:02:01 AM »
If so many people support Ron Paul, why does he always do so shitty come Primary time?  Do the followers just not show up or are they just widely dispersed so that they never have a majority in any one area?

that's easy to answer!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2011, 01:06:03 AM »
Calm down gramps:

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2011, 01:53:57 AM »
I was very proud to be a Republican tonight. Hard to say who won. They were all very impressive. Even Bachman, who I have really come to despise in the past couple of months or so, was more disciplined than usual and she came off with some very good comments. I particularly like when she pointed out that Reagan himself had agreed to a tax hike/spending cut deal very similar to the hypothetical one that the GOP candidates said they would not agree to in the last debate. He got burned, and the reason no GOP candidate will ever take that kind of deal is because they know that they will get burned by either the current Congress or future Congresses. Not because of some stupid tax pledge that Nordquist wants them to sign.

Huntsman was very impressive. If he didnt shoot himself in the foot by basically telling Republicans that theyre stupid for not believing in Global Warming (even though the same people who are pushing that nonsense were wrong about every single other scare in the past 50 years) , and if he had not worked for Obama, he might have an outside shot at the nomination.

I was very impressed with the way Perry carried himself. He obviously has been coached to act more presidential, and it showed. Im not sure if he has persuaded me to put my support to him from Romney, but he definatley showed that he is for real and that he deserves to be one of the front runners. He was a bit shaky in terms of substance when answering some of the attacks on the Texas record, but as the debate went on he started to catch fire, and I thought he did a good job later on in answering the attack on Texas education.

Romney did well on the immigration issue by pointing out how a lot of liberal policies on illegal immigration such as DREAM act help encourage MORE illegal immigration.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2011, 03:26:15 AM »
If so many people support Ron Paul, why does he always do so shitty come Primary time?  Do the followers just not show up or are they just widely dispersed so that they never have a majority in any one area?

Because the countless number of people who like him politically end every discussion about him with; "He won't win though, so I'm going to vote for someone else."

Who knows why people latch on to ideas the way they do?  Similar to the way the average person hears the word "steroids" and immediately thinks "OMFG! They kill everyone!" but hears "cocaine," "heroin," or any other drug with higher health risks and thinks "That stuff isn't that dangerous..," the self-fulfilling prophecy given by RP fans of "he won't win, so I won't vote for him..." has somehow disproportionately attached itself to Ron Paul, and RP alone.
Y

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2011, 06:16:43 AM »
Obama won.
w

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2011, 06:27:38 AM »
Obama won.

Did you happen to see today U.E. claims report and the revisions to last weeks numbers?

He isn't winning.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2011, 06:34:17 AM »
Obama won.

LMFAO! ! !  !

Are you kidding?   

Romney, Perry, Huntsman, Paul, Cain, Newt all did fine.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2011, 06:37:00 AM »
LMFAO! ! !  !
Are you kidding?   
Romney, Perry, Huntsman, Paul, Cain, Newt all did fine.   

how did bachmann do, 33?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2011, 06:40:06 AM »
how did bachmann do, 33?

She did ok, but got overshadowed.  her answer on the Reagan tax cut and spending was her best line of the night and should be repeated by everyone any time it is brought up. 

The demo commie dirtbags simply can't be trusted on any issue to make a deal. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2011, 06:41:38 AM »
IMO, she has made a very solid run for Veep at this point.

I think as her campaign runs out of money and people flee, she should back out with dignity like TPaw did.  Don't stick around long past any relevancy like Newt.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2011, 06:48:02 AM »
With Obama's current presidential record, any one of those GOP candidates will wipe the floor with him in a debate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2011, 06:54:40 AM »
With Obama's current presidential record, any one of those GOP candidates will wipe the floor with him in a debate.

do you think so?

do you think an extremely intelligent guy like Huntsmann would do equally well as the pompous, smirking Perry?

Some of them were poor against their GOP peers.  Obama beat up on people named hilary and mccain to get to this point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2011, 06:56:17 AM »
do you think so?

do you think an extremely intelligent guy like Huntsmann would do equally well as the pompous, smirking Perry?

Some of them were poor against their GOP peers.  Obama beat up on people named hilary and mccain to get to this point.

BECAUSE HE COULD LIE HIS ASS OFF SINCE HE HAD NO RECORD WHATSOEVER! 

With his horrible record of disaster, failure, bankruptcy, incompetence, and treason, he can't get away with the same lies he told in 2008. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2011, 07:04:56 AM »
BECAUSE HE COULD LIE HIS ASS OFF SINCE HE HAD NO RECORD WHATSOEVER! 

With his horrible record of disaster, failure, bankruptcy, incompetence, and treason, he can't get away with the same lies he told in 2008. 

he had NO record in 2007, and he managed to wipe the floor with better and more experienced candidates.

His record today?  Depends who you ask.  He killed bin laden.  He chased out kadaffi.  he declared wins in afghanist and iraq.  He inherited a mess and kept this boat afloat.  nobody has taken over the world.  he hasn't touched gun rights.  things are, essentially, what we had under dubya, but the world hates us less.

is all this true?  of course not.  But he can sell it - the dude is a helluva salesman if nothing else. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2011, 07:06:53 AM »
he had NO record in 2007, and he managed to wipe the floor with better and more experienced candidates.

His record today?  Depends who you ask.  He killed bin laden.  He chased out kadaffi.  he declared wins in afghanist and iraq.  He inherited a mess and kept this boat afloat.  nobody has taken over the world.  he hasn't touched gun rights.  things are, essentially, what we had under dubya, but the world hates us less.

is all this true?  of course not.  But he can sell it - the dude is a helluva salesman if nothing else. 

Because he lied you moron!  Its easy to beat people when you lie your ass off and say whatever you think will garner points.   

He is not heck of a salesman.  He is an affiramtive action hire who was pushed forward by the MSM and is down to 39% approval for gods sake! 

how fucked in the head are you?   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2011, 07:09:30 AM »
Calm down gramps:

I wonder what the exchange was there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2011, 07:10:34 AM »
Because he lied you moron!  Its easy to beat people when you lie your ass off and say whatever you think will garner points.  

He is not heck of a salesman.  He is an affiramtive action hire who was pushed forward by the MSM and is down to 39% approval for gods sake!  

how fucked in the head are you?    

you aren't separating morality from political strategy.

Evil liar, yes.   Politically effective?  Also yes.