Author Topic: Proper HCG  (Read 1710 times)

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
Proper HCG
« on: September 16, 2006, 02:10:53 AM »
i have heard so many different ways to take hcg but now i really need to know cause im endin my cycle and ive been on roughly 20 weeks at about 1000mg of test weekly along with other stuff and i have alot of the 5000iu kit of hcg so now i would like to get some input on how to properly use it cause i have seen 500iu every five days and only doing 3 shots when having the 1500iu kit    then i was also told to do 1000iu everyday for 10 days and you should be straight so guiys point me in the right direction please

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Proper HCG
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 06:43:41 AM »
Ok so if you are gonna do HCG post cycle.  I dont know what esters you took and that would help cause with long esters the timing gets a little tricky.  Thats one reason why I started the finish up your cycles on short esters method (FYCSEM)  :D, ala propinate.

But this will get you going, Im guessing you took test E, C would be the same and sust very similar.

First off if you have not started nolvadex you need to, also stop any AI's you may have been taking at your last shot.  Starting the nolva the last week of the cycle would also be a good idea.  Use Minimum 20 MG ED, some guys like 40mg ED but I dont think its nessecary, but to be safe it will not kill you, I will let you decide that.

Anyhow your taking nolva now, wait a week after your last shot and then start your HCG.  You will be taking 5 shots of 1500IUs spaced out every 4 days (E4D) if you only have 1500IUs you do not have enough.  One could probally get away with 1000Ius E4D for 5 shots but not much less. Run the nolva for at least 3 weeks past the HCG.

people need to understand that HCG does not act like steriods in your body.  Yes it will increase test levels and aromatase but that is through increased testicular function.  HCG is an analog of LH (Lutenizing hormone) which is what you need to get your natural test flowing again, oh yeah and no juice in your system too.  You pretty much just get the ball rolling and your body has to take over from there.

This takes time but I stress it must be done with no drugs in your system, cept the nolva.  Eventually your body will sense the low test levels again and the hypo will tell the testes "more juice" then you are on the road to recovery.  But again this takes time and guys who come off cycles for 8 weeks or just keep cycling on and off all year or bridge with var or something and think they are recovered are just fooling themselves, they in fact have not recovered natural production and in effect are shut down year round. 

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 09:10:10 AM »
yeah i have 5  5000iu kits  and 1 1500iu kit   and about 30 clomid so i will just have to make due with whats available

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 09:32:49 AM »
hcg dose depend on you cycle solution ...

w

Extreme Muscle

• Getbig II
  • http://chemicallyevolved.com/phpBB2/
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 10:19:00 AM »
Ok so if you are gonna do HCG post cycle.  I dont know what esters you took and that would help cause with long esters the timing gets a little tricky.  Thats one reason why I started the finish up your cycles on short esters method (FYCSEM)  :D, ala propinate.

But this will get you going, Im guessing you took test E, C would be the same and sust very similar.

First off if you have not started nolvadex you need to, also stop any AI's you may have been taking at your last shot.  Starting the nolva the last week of the cycle would also be a good idea.  Use Minimum 20 MG ED, some guys like 40mg ED but I dont think its nessecary, but to be safe it will not kill you, I will let you decide that.

Anyhow your taking nolva now, wait a week after your last shot and then start your HCG.  You will be taking 5 shots of 1500IUs spaced out every 4 days (E4D) if you only have 1500IUs you do not have enough.  One could probally get away with 1000Ius E4D for 5 shots but not much less. Run the nolva for at least 3 weeks past the HCG.

people need to understand that HCG does not act like steriods in your body.  Yes it will increase test levels and aromatase but that is through increased testicular function.  HCG is an analog of LH (Lutenizing hormone) which is what you need to get your natural test flowing again, oh yeah and no juice in your system too.  You pretty much just get the ball rolling and your body has to take over from there.

This takes time but I stress it must be done with no drugs in your system, cept the nolva.  Eventually your body will sense the low test levels again and the hypo will tell the testes "more juice" then you are on the road to recovery.  But again this takes time and guys who come off cycles for 8 weeks or just keep cycling on and off all year or bridge with var or something and think they are recovered are just fooling themselves, they in fact have not recovered natural production and in effect are shut down year round. 

Good info

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 04:50:37 PM »
I have read all sorts of theories on HCG.
Some people say take about 200iu's every 2 hours sub q' .
I try to do it like that if I have the time.
I always shoot it daily for at least 2 weeks, then it on to clomid for 2-3 weeks, then clean for about 1 month, Then BACK ON THE JUICE!!!!

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 09:22:10 PM »
how much daily coolio do you shoot a day

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 10:22:04 PM »
about 1000 iu's

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2006, 11:45:27 PM »
i guess you need to inject about 1500 ius hcg weekly...
w

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 08:11:10 AM »
that is not eneough!

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2006, 08:32:54 AM »
maybe 2000 ius weekly..