Author Topic: d-bol  (Read 5892 times)

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
d-bol
« on: September 16, 2006, 02:15:02 PM »
ive come across some d-bol and im comtimplating about using it. is it a good supp and what type of results and effects would i see.

whitewidow

Re: d-bol
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 02:58:02 PM »
what brand is it? what mg per tab or pill?

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 04:57:30 PM »
ive come across some d-bol and im comtimplating about using it. is it a good supp and what type of results and effects would i see.

it is a steriod not a supplement.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 06:01:23 PM »
Stats
Is this going to be used alone?

U

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 07:12:59 PM »
send them to me and ill try them out and let you know what the results are. ;) ;D

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 11:50:04 PM »
please note it is aas, not a supplement,

do you have anything to stack  it with, i am sceptic about only dbol results...due to dbol has low ability to keep gains...

maybe 50 mg ed, 6week....
w

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 12:58:48 AM »

It is a good steroid....but do not use it alone.

For a first cycle, I would use 25-30 mg a day for 4-6 weeks

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 02:23:58 PM »
D-bol works great, but . like most orals, you will loose most of your gains after going off.
A good dosage is about 50 mgs a day for 6-8 weeks.
It will put on quick size (mostly water) , and quick weight.
You also feel pretty damn good about yourself when on it.
If you can stack it with some test inectable , it would work better, plus it will help the gains be more permenant.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 06:51:15 AM »
...or even dbol.deca.test
w

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 10:30:44 AM »
dbol is great.  Ive used it with sustanon for awesome results.  You say you cam across some.  Is it real aas or that legal gear crap that some healthfood stores and the back of the muscle mags sale?  Chances are if it came in a nice bottle with the word dbol on the front its not real. 

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 01:15:03 PM »
no its real, i actually got it from a guy on my team who uses it along with some other injectable aas, i have never done anything more than protein but i was just wondering if it would be good alone, if im gonna loose all my gains i dont want to take any. he has to stop taking it because he got busted for doping

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 02:24:26 AM »
Oldtimers here, judging from your posts would prolly advise you to do some more research on aas before attempting any. Indeed, from what you write one can see you have very limited enquiry into the field.

Well, if you ignore this and go ahead anyways, at least make sure you run complete cyle, stacking dbol with test. D-bol alone means water retention (i.e. big and blobby).

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 11:27:00 AM »
dbol only is fine -IMO
I know alot of the oldtimers on this board that was there first cycle- I know vince basile the old mr.canada or australia one of the 2- he said all he used was a few dbols. mike morris IFBB pro- his first cycle was winstrol and anavar. many started out on just dbol only- I think its a good way to get used to AAS- but many will disagree- take a little proviron and have some adex on hand and the water retention should be minimal.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 01:08:11 PM »
dbol only is fine -IMO
I know alot of the oldtimers on this board that was there first cycle- I know vince basile the old mr.canada or australia one of the 2- he said all he used was a few dbols. mike morris IFBB pro- his first cycle was winstrol and anavar. many started out on just dbol only- I think its a good way to get used to AAS- but many will disagree- take a little proviron and have some adex on hand and the water retention should be minimal.
should you also be OFF creatine when running dbol?? probably a good idea or??
bodybuildersreality.com

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2006, 03:23:02 AM »
dbol only is fine -IMO

What point if you can run proper clean cycle and get max benifit w/ min sides? You can prolly use any as alone, but in balanced combo is always better imo.

Anyway, I don't intend to argue...Just wanted to make sure the guy knows what he's doing before attempting to do it.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2006, 06:04:44 AM »
I wouldn't recommend using creatine with d-bol - you don't need to - the d-bol on its own will bulk you up enough. D-bol only cycles are okay - it's what I used when I first started juicing and they worked great - good strength gains but a lot of water retention and hardly any acne. Skin gets a bit greasy though. Stack it with deca for even better gains.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2006, 02:28:55 PM »

I agree with BigJ...except for the creatine. Why not? Creatine at 5-10grams post workout with carbs would just help with gains.

My first ever cycle was dbol only. 5mg thailand pinkies. I am in love with those things...made me feel confident and made me feel calm and cool. I had an awesome sense of wellbeing.

6 months later I did an awesome cycle I always reccomend newbies.

dbol/deca cycle.

Do it like this...
 Week-1  milkthistle @400mg daily deca@300mg week.
 Week-2  milkthistle @400mg daily, dbol@20mg daily and deca@300mg week.
 Week-3  (same as week- 2)
 Week-4  milkthistle@400mg daily, dbol@30mg daily and deca@300mg week.
 Week-5  (same as week-4) 25mg Proviron daily
 Week-6  (same as week-2 & 3) 25mg of Proviron daily
 Week-7  milkthistle@400mg daily, deca@300mg week, 25mg of Proviron daily
 Week-8  milkthistle@200mg, deca@300mg week, 25mg of Proviron daily
 Week-9/10  same as week 8.

That was a mild but effective cycle for me. More isnt always better.
?

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2006, 06:07:17 PM »

Do it like this...

Actually, milk thistle is not good to take while on a cycle.  Most people did not know this (including myself) until Marble posted some info on it....here was his post....

there's persistant bullshit circulating stating that silymarin is bad to take along with orals because it increases the rate at which the liver metabolises the drug.  this is false.  either no effect or the opposite has been found with both alcohol and aspirin:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=3398694&dopt=Abstract

in vitro evidence suggests that silymarin actually inhibits drug metabolism, causing steroids to circulate in the body longer.  most steroid breakdown is done by the cyp3a4 enzyme, which is significantly(dose dependant, but at least a 65% slower rate) inhibited by silymarin:

http://dmd.aspetjournals.org/cgi/content/full/28/11/1270

so why have users reported decreased steroid effects when using silymarin when the opposite should be true?

i found this study which has fascinating consequences:

http://carcin.oupjournals.org/cgi/content/full/22/9/1399

a choice excerpt:

"SB decreased androgen-stimulated growth and prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels in LNCaP cells (6). In this study, we further evaluated the effects of SM and SB on androgen action. We found that SM and SB down-regulate several androgen-regulated genes, including PSA, human glandular kallikrein (hK2) and an immunophilin, FKBP51, mainly by inhibiting the transactivation activity of the AR. More interestingly, we show that SM and SB can inhibit nuclear localization of the AR. Thus this report provides a novel mechanism by which SM and SB inhibit function of the AR."

or, in plain(er) english, when an androgen comes to a cell it passes through the cell membrane and binds to an androgen receptor in the cytoplasm.  upon binding, the receptor/androgen bundle float to the nucleus to tell which tell the cell to alter its behaviour, i.e. in this case, "synthesize more protein and grow larger".  different androgens probably relay different messages, which is why particular stacks seem to be more effective than others, despite all binding to the same receptor.

silymarin inhibits this either by preventing androgen/receptor bundles from ever reaching the nucleus, or by allowing the bundle to drift out of the nucleus easily once there.

i.e. all androgens, oral or injectable, will not work nearly as well.  avoid silymarin, and please spread the word.  feel free to repost this anywhere with proper acknowledgements to both marble and getbig.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 07:26:34 PM »
I agree with BigJ...except for the creatine. Why not? Creatine at 5-10grams post workout with carbs would just help with gains.

My first ever cycle was dbol only. 5mg thailand pinkies. I am in love with those things...made me feel confident and made me feel calm and cool. I had an awesome sense of wellbeing.

6 months later I did an awesome cycle I always reccomend newbies.

dbol/deca cycle.

Do it like this...
 Week-2  milkthistle @400mg daily, dbol@20mg daily and deca@300mg week.
 Week-3  (same as week- 2)
 Week-4  milkthistle@400mg daily, dbol@30mg daily and deca@300mg week.
 Week-5  (same as week-4) 25mg Proviron daily
 Week-6  (same as week-2 & 3) 25mg of Proviron daily
 Week-7  milkthistle@400mg daily, deca@300mg week, 25mg of Proviron daily
 Week-8  milkthistle@200mg, deca@300mg week, 25mg of Proviron daily
 Week-9/10  same as week 8.

That was a mild but effective cycle for me. More isnt always better.

OMG!  I hate this cycle. A D-bol and deca cycle is for people who dont know any better.  This is the information age come on guys,  and No Milkthislle either. The great Marble....where the heck are you??

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2006, 07:59:09 PM »
OMG!  I hate this cycle. A D-bol and deca cycle is for people who dont know any better.  This is the information age come on guys,  and No Milkthislle either. The great Marble....where the heck are you??
How many times can we beat this milk thistle topic to death? I know a lot of stuff gets brought up and repeated over and over, but this one takes the cake.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2006, 09:18:14 AM »
This (as shown) is a very weak cycle and IS NOT
liver toxic to warrent concerns over liver toxicity
issues in the first place. I am confused . . .

Deca IS extremely liver safe and does not
influence liver values enough to worry...

And ADD test for cryin out loud . . .
1 life 1 liver