Author Topic: PDI Night of Champions: Why all the shit talk?  (Read 1411 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
PDI Night of Champions: Why all the shit talk?
« on: September 16, 2006, 02:18:23 PM »
What's with all the PDI shit talk? The show did good the competitors, well most looked very good. The more some of ya'll talk shit about it the more it'll be around. I'm pretty sure the show will do better with time just like ANY other BB show

I think some of ya'll would place really good right? How about it PDI haters ::)

peace

#

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
Re: PDI shit talk
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 02:21:12 PM »
I agree thats all it needs a little time
Who gives a shit

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 02:23:19 PM »
Drop DeMilia and I would support it.

As long as he is involved I hope he and the PDI burn in hell.
And I am being nice.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 02:32:46 PM »
Here's where the problem is people say "oh wtf lets expand BB lets make it MONSTER BIG and make it "mainstream??" How do you guys expect a "sport" to grow? When some of you waste time talking shit about it which obviously is good enough of a sport to pay attention to,  ripping on it and then once its gone what's there to talk about other than saying "oh lets make BB MONSTER BIG" right?

A LOT of MONSTER CONFUSED people all i gotta say  ::)

Lee what's your take on this bro?
#

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 02:59:34 PM »
Drop DeMilia and I would support it.

As long as he is involved I hope he and the PDI burn in hell.
And I am being nice.

The problem is NO ONE else has ever stepped forward to do anything but Wayne.  Allot mouths run but nothing happens. The only other person who did or tried anything was McMahon and he was from pro wrestling.  So many people don't want to support Wayne or the PDI yet he is the only one who wants to try and make it better.  Give him the benefit of the doubt.  Hell at least he is doing instead of just talking.  He stuck to his guns and show happened.  That right there shot down Chic and Seans predictions it would never happen. And who cares about what tickets were free.  What Wayne did is at least get people in the place and exposed them to BB.

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 03:02:08 PM »
I said it in another thread and I'll say it here...
MuscleMag, Muscular Development, IronMan, Planey Muscle...all the independent mags should joing together and throw their weight behind NABBA or the PDI or both, not to destroy the IFBB, but to prove to the IFBB that peaceful co-existence is necessary and will benefit all.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 03:33:05 PM »
The problem is NO ONE else has ever stepped forward to do anything but Wayne.  Allot mouths run but nothing happens. The only other person who did or tried anything was McMahon and he was from pro wrestling.  So many people don't want to support Wayne or the PDI yet he is the only one who wants to try and make it better.  Give him the benefit of the doubt.  Hell at least he is doing instead of just talking.  He stuck to his guns and show happened.  That right there shot down Chic and Seans predictions it would never happen. And who cares about what tickets were free.  What Wayne did is at least get people in the place and exposed them to BB.

I said it in another thread and I'll say it here...
MuscleMag, Muscular Development, IronMan, Planey Muscle...all the independent mags should joing together and throw their weight behind NABBA or the PDI or both, not to destroy the IFBB, but to prove to the IFBB that peaceful co-existence is necessary and will benefit all.

Good read bros
#