Author Topic: Former FOX news producers come clean  (Read 1576 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Former FOX news producers come clean
« on: September 17, 2006, 01:10:57 AM »
i still watch it every night.   Pretty cool stuff here tho.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8775995341064689390&q=outfoxed&hl=en

Purge_WTF

Re: Former FOX news producers come clean
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 04:03:41 AM »
  I rented that movie once. Only further proved that Fux News is an ultra-right pig pen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 07:40:24 AM »
  I rented that movie once. Only further proved that Fux News is an ultra-right pig pen.

honestly, I love fox news.  I would love to just break hannity's nose in about 3 places, as he is a pig.  OReilly is a warmonger and fearmonger, but I wach every night.  Cavuto I dig.  And Brit Hume secretly wantes 911 to come out, I think.  And Colmes, I believe he'll be caught mumbling something about 911 Inside job on his radio show soon enough.  His statement that he is 'agnostic on 911' says a lot.

but this clip was funny to hear it from lots of people who actually worked there.  playing reagan's entire convention clip = hilarious!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 09:35:57 AM »
honestly, I love fox news.  I would love to just break hannity's nose in about 3 places, as he is a pig.  OReilly is a warmonger and fearmonger, but I wach every night.  Cavuto I dig.  And Brit Hume secretly wantes 911 to come out, I think.  And Colmes, I believe he'll be caught mumbling something about 911 Inside job on his radio show soon enough.  His statement that he is 'agnostic on 911' says a lot.

but this clip was funny to hear it from lots of people who actually worked there.  playing reagan's entire convention clip = hilarious!

And ABC, MSNC, CNN, CBS, NBC, NYT, Washington Post are all liberal.  WTF is your point?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 09:50:24 AM »
And ABC, MSNC, CNN, CBS, NBC, NYT, Washington Post are all liberal.  WTF is your point?

Neither ABC, CNN, CBS or NBC are liberal.

They all give more airtime to Republicans during election times.

NYT and WP are liberal though.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 09:50:58 AM »

of course they are biased.  And if anyone has anything like this on those stations, please share!

My point is that the media is slowly becoming a funnel for state information, delivered slightly different for each of its target audiences.  Many enter journalism as a way toget the truth out.  When they get there, they often find out they're just working for one of the parties.