Author Topic: "E"  (Read 9826 times)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
Re: "E"
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2006, 07:47:13 AM »
it's ecs

heard that shit is good...but as good as the trip is the coming down is the complete opposite..and am told you feel like complete shit for a few days later.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2006, 08:43:05 AM »

To the people who are complaining that pills weren't as good as they used to be, this is a common complaint from longterm users, known as 'losing the magic'. Most users will eventually reach a point where the pills just don't have the effect they used to. It is speculated that changes occur to the brain over time (specifically the serotonin system). This could be a permanent effect, or taking a long break (a year or more) may be enough time to  regain some or most of the sought after effects.

This is correct for an abuser...

I was taking these things "months" or even "years" apart...

the american "E" is not made with the same ingredients...that is why it's not the same effect. they also add more "cutting" agents to make the product less powerfull so you will buy more...it's the American way!

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2006, 08:44:05 AM »
it's ecs

heard that shit is good...but as good as the trip is the coming down is the complete opposite..and am told you feel like complete shit for a few days later.

exactly, you will feel depressed because your serotonin levels are all jacked up...

8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2006, 08:51:19 AM »
u go up high with e...than there's a mile long drop that requasts a huge pillow called heroin to fall on...don't even go there...same for coke...be healthy, look good, and if u feel like taking drugs...u are depressed. drugs are not the nswer

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2006, 11:35:10 AM »
u go up high with e...than there's a mile long drop that requasts a huge pillow called heroin to fall on...don't even go there...same for coke...be healthy, look good, and if u feel like taking drugs...u are depressed. drugs are not the nswer

this is true- you only peak for an hour or two where you feel insanely good- the rest of the time your just kind of tweaked out- I could never sleep and if I did it was for a few hours and id wake up with dry mouth and sore jaw- just not worth it! its cool when your like 18 but once you get too a certain age- you understand how it can ruin your goals and set you back- just not worth it too most adults- especially ones that have worked real hard on putting on size- all of that hardwork can be spoiled with a few weeks of good partying-lol

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2006, 08:52:37 PM »
this is true- you only peak for an hour or two where you feel insanely good- the rest of the time your just kind of tweaked out- I could never sleep and if I did it was for a few hours and id wake up with dry mouth and sore jaw- just not worth it! its cool when your like 18 but once you get too a certain age- you understand how it can ruin your goals and set you back- just not worth it too most adults- especially ones that have worked real hard on putting on size- all of that hardwork can be spoiled with a few weeks of good partying-lol
    where is that person who called it thizz i want to know where your from cause thats whats it called where i am from and i didnt know that was nation wide but yea the drug is helllllllof fun you dance for hours and thats about it they fuck up your head and you get angry i think easily in the week after def wake up still wanting to dance haha but you feel the effects on your body lik headaches and shit def somehting you shouldnt do often def fun though

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2006, 09:37:42 PM »

stfu you dont need anything after. espscially not h. get a clue.

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2006, 02:37:48 AM »
stfu you dont need anything after. espscially not h. get a clue.

LOL, I don't know why but that was funny.

You guys are cracking me up....I have never tried any recreational drugs other than my doctor prescribed shit...

Hearing your stories makes me laugh...it's priceless stuff man...I won't ever be able to do illegal drugs until I retire due to my job..but when I do Coolini, overload, whitewidow and I are going to amsterdam.  We are having dinner and a joint, then we are popping E and fucking crazy European chicks in the butt all night.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2006, 04:21:13 AM »

- -  I are going to amsterdam.  We are having dinner and a joint,
then we are popping E and fucking crazy European chicks
in the butt all night. - -

HA!
1 life 1 liver

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2006, 06:57:42 AM »
Count me in!!!!

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2006, 03:51:22 PM »
LOL, I don't know why but that was funny.

You guys are cracking me up....I have never tried any recreational drugs other than my doctor prescribed shit...

Hearing your stories makes me laugh...it's priceless stuff man...I won't ever be able to do illegal drugs until I retire due to my job..but when I do Coolini, overload, whitewidow and I are going to amsterdam.  We are having dinner and a joint, then we are popping E and fucking crazy European chicks in the butt all night.

Those european women certainly do have a love for anal sex.

That's definitely true.

Not sure why it's so taboo for American women, though...

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2006, 10:53:57 PM »
Those european women certainly do have a love for anal sex.

That's definitely true.

Not sure why it's so taboo for American women, though...

DIV

You know...anything that makes an American girl feel "dirty" or "slutty" turns them off....it's a constant battle...."just the tip" tell her...that's all  ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2006, 06:25:03 AM »
You know...anything that makes an American girl feel "dirty" or "slutty" turns them off....it's a constant battle...."just the tip" tell her...that's all  ;D

It's not a problem with the girl I'm with now.  Her whole body is open to me, no exceptions, it's just that I'm the one who turned her on to anal sex.  Makes me wonder why anal is so taboo for American women.  European women seem content just to bend over and spread their cheeks......

Some of them even prefer anal over vaginal..... :o

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2006, 07:39:24 AM »

E is good this is way better.

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2006, 06:29:57 PM »
    where is that person who called it thizz i want to know where your from cause thats whats it called where i am from and i didnt know that was nation wide but yea the drug is helllllllof fun you dance for hours and thats about it they f**k up your head and you get angry i think easily in the week after def wake up still wanting to dance haha but you feel the effects on your body lik headaches and shit def somehting you shouldnt do often def fun though

English motherfuckker, do you speak it?!!
Don't let em fool ya

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2006, 08:16:02 PM »
LOL

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2006, 05:58:46 AM »
I cant beleive this thread has grown so large. My experience with E was sweet but no chicks around to shrare it with. I didnt like coming off it so I havent done it since. I smoked a bunch of pot after the E wore off the curb the sides. Nice experience but too good to be true. Anything that makes you feel that great and puts your sense of well being through the roof has to take its toll.