Author Topic: HOMEBREWING  (Read 1358 times)

ERIK

• Getbig I
HOMEBREWING
« on: September 17, 2006, 01:37:47 PM »
HI i was wondering if a moderator or someone knowledgable can please pm me with some info on like a website on how to homebrew. i am just interested in making my own dbol ive been ordering from a well known source. but lately a order hasnt come and im not willing to risk ordering again and possibly getting busted. so if someone can please pm me on a site explaining how to make it since i am clueless about making this stuff. and a website that sells what i need to make it or a store that sells the supplies i live in illinois thanx.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: HOMEBREWING
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 02:14:16 PM »
Hmmm, Your afraid to order some illegal pills and have them in your house

but

Your not afraid to order powder and all the equipment to make them

You would definitely get more time for having the powder and processing equipment

sniff sniff sniff, smells like LE
U

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 02:25:50 PM »
That post does smell fishy!
Who would actually expect someone to tell a stranger where to get equiptment to process drugs locally ??

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 03:01:15 PM »
heres a website so you can get powders and equipment to make your gear.

www.imadumbass.com

you are not a chemist so why would you want to chance your life and others with homebrewing.And dont say you know what your doing cause if you did you would be able to find the info your looking for. ;D

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 03:59:54 PM »
hi
i do not see the point, you can be bussted with powders too, thay are also illegal supstances...

w