Author Topic: Help With Clen And Winny Cycle  (Read 1575 times)

Cougar_Strength

• Getbig I
Help With Clen And Winny Cycle
« on: September 17, 2006, 06:52:10 PM »
Need Some Help on a good cutting cycle with clen and winny. Thanks

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Help With Clen And Winny Cycle
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 09:04:47 PM »
Need Some Help on a good cutting cycle with clen and winny. Thanks

post what your thinking...then we can all help revise.

Cougar_Strength

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 06:39:47 AM »
never done winny, but start with...

Week 1-3 20mcgs twice a day
Week 4-6 20mcgs 4 times aday
Week 7-9 20mcgs 6 times a day
Week 10-12 50mcgs 4 times aday

What do u think plus Winny....need help on that

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 08:47:32 AM »
never done winny, but start with...

Week 1-3 20mcgs twice a day
Week 4-6 20mcgs 4 times aday
Week 7-9 20mcgs 6 times a day
Week 10-12 50mcgs 4 times aday

What do u think plus Winny....need help on that

way off. clen should be cycled 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off....

have you ever tried clen? becuase if you havent, you need to see how your body reacts to it first.....then nbuild up the dosage.

as far as the winny goes......if youve never done it before....i would go with 50mgs e.d. or 75 mgs e.o.d.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 09:36:15 AM »
way off. clen should be cycled 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off....

have you ever tried clen? because if you haven't, you need to see how your body reacts to it first.....then build up the dosage.

as far as the winny goes......if you've never done it before....i would go with 50mgs e.d. or 75 mgs e.o.d.
Yep, Wes is right on, clen is run just like he said. As for th dose, I'd start at 40mcg ed and go up from there. How high you can go up will depend first on how big you are and second how sensitive you are to clen...most guys stay in the 120mcg-140mcg ed...that's an average so for some it is higher or lower.

Also, take winny 50mg ed, if it's orally taken then split it up into 2 doses per day. Personally, I'd like to see you add some things to this cycle, I'm not going to say what since I don't have a clue as to your experience. I'm assuming you're a relative newbie since the clen was a mystery, and that's fine, you got to start some where. Why don't you give some more info so a proper cycle can be laid out.

Cougar_Strength

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 05:08:59 PM »
I'm getting ready to finish my tren, test eth, and mixed in d-bol first six weeks then middle. im 6'4 310
15 % BF. I've used clen before but was looking for something new and the way it sounds bad advice on how to take it last time. never have done winny though. just trying to now work my why back down and get a good base to c what r my problem areas. Or am i wrong to do that???? I'm looking to do a show  a year from Oct. so i wanted to get pretty cut then work from there.Please help if i wrong.