Author Topic: DNP  (Read 10043 times)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
DNP
« on: September 17, 2006, 07:57:07 PM »

Is this a good place to go:
http://www.sciencelab.com/page/S/PVAR/SLD3364?gclid=CPyU-tmJtocCFQFnYAodMyRYOQ

In 100 gram increments, will it be hard to break down to mgs? The company is located in Texas, so I guess DNP is legal in the US.

powerbomb

• Getbig II
  • WHATS YOUR EXCUSE?!
Re: DNP
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 08:03:17 PM »
What is DNP?

Journeyman

• Getbig II
  • BIGGER STRONGER FASTER!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 08:05:07 PM »
who would even considering using that stuff too risky especially if you dont know what you are doing IMO
Journeyman

Journeyman

• Getbig II
  • BIGGER STRONGER FASTER!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 08:06:49 PM »
Dinitrophenol some serious shit can cook yourself is misused or overdosed
Journeyman

powerbomb

• Getbig II
  • WHATS YOUR EXCUSE?!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 08:32:49 PM »
Yeah, I looked at the Web-link and it said that it was flammable. sounds like some heavy shit for sure. I think I'll pass on that, I'm running 500 mg a week of napalm already... wouldnt want to over do it, ya know.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 09:00:16 PM »

so I guess DNP is legal in the US.

yes....so is morphine.....so are anabolics....if they are prescribed.

dnp is a bug killer....please dont consider using it to burn fat

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 09:21:03 PM »

In 100 gram increments, will it be hard to break down to mgs? The company is located in Texas, so I guess DNP is legal in the US.
No it's not legal, in fact I believe it's illegal in almost every country in the world, even the ones that AAS are legal in.

DNP is a very affective fat burner, it actually attacks the fat cells and destroys them as where most fat burners only help shrink the cells. The problem is that DNP is one of the most dangerous drugs imaginable, extremely toxic in every sense of the word and is often deadly, even to those who use it responsably. And Wes is correct, it is often part of the chemical make-up of many pesticides, so consider your self warned.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 02:27:22 PM »
No it's not legal, in fact I believe it's illegal in almost every country in the world, even the ones that AAS are legal in.

DNP is a very affective fat burner, it actually attacks the fat cells and destroys them as where most fat burners only help shrink the cells. The problem is that DNP is one of the most dangerous drugs imaginable, extremely toxic in every sense of the word and is often deadly, even to those who use it responsably. And Wes is correct, it is often part of the chemical make-up of many pesticides, so consider your self warned.

If it is illegal why are they selling it openly?

Of course it is fucking dangerous. I am not sure if I am going to take it but want to know where to get it if I decide too. Thanks for the concern but, I didn't ask if it is dangerous, only if the link would be a good source for it. T3 is dangerous too, but I never see you discourage its use.

Some photographer decided she wanted to shoot me, last Saturday. I did the shoot, even though I am still holding some fat. If I ever get another chance to do a shoot with someone like that again, and don't have time to lean out, I MIGHT decide to take a small amount. It is something you need to plan ahead for. That is why I am asking about it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2006, 02:47:44 PM »

That's a good question, because I know for fact that it is illegal.

Of course it is fucking dangerous. I am not sure if I am going to take it but want to know where to get it if I decide too. Thanks for the concern but, I didn't ask if it is dangerous, only if the link would be a good source for it. T3 is dangerous too, but I never see you discourage its use.

Hardly the same thing, and for one, I believe that the dangers of T-3 are far more exaggerated. For one, when someone takes Cytomel they are taking something that is the synthetic equivalent to L-triiodine-thyronine (L-T3)
When someone takes DNP, they are taking something that is also used to make dye and it can also be used as a "fungicide, herbicide, and insecticide. Before that, in the early part of the 1900´s it was used as an explosive." (Roberts 2006)
Yes DNP works well, and in the past I've thought about it myself, even when I knew of the possible consequences I still thought about it. Since that time I've known 2 friends who ran it, both lost a ton of weight, both had to actually throw their mattresses away after the cycle, it was harsh on both of them but one of them nearly died, and that's when I decided it wasn't for me. The guy who nearly died did not run it any differently then the other guy, it just hit him harder I guess.

Now I'm not telling you what to do at all, so don't get your pretty pink panties  in a wad, just giving my 2cents.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2006, 03:07:19 PM »

Some photographer decided she wanted to shoot me, last Saturday. I did the shoot, even though I am still holding some fat. If I ever get another chance to do a shoot with someone like that again, and don't have time to lean out, I MIGHT decide to take a small amount. It is something you need to plan ahead for. That is why I am asking about it.

why the hostility bro? we dont know whether or not you are an informed individual or not....only trying to help.

damn...lighten up man....

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2006, 03:54:33 PM »
why the hostility bro? we dont know whether or not you are an informed individual or not....only trying to help.

damn...lighten up man....

HOSTILE !!!, WHO ARE YOU CALLING FUCKING HOSTILE !!!! FUCK YOU !!!!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Actually, I feel at peace with everything and everyone. No hostility intended.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2006, 06:50:51 PM »
HOSTILE !!!, WHO ARE YOU CALLING FUCKING HOSTILE !!!! f**k YOU !!!!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Actually, I feel at peace with everything and everyone. No hostility intended.

good to go.

thats why i come to the steroid board.....

no pissin' matches...all the good bros post here while the fucking clowns lurk everywhere else

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 01:00:28 PM »
DNP is not illegal unless it is put into a pill for consumption.

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2006, 09:22:58 AM »
My results with DNP weren't that great personally.  I will admit I took a very low dosage for 2 weeks but the results weren't great.  Nothing that Clen or ECA along with proper and longer dieting could have prob done just as well.  People make it out to be some super super fat incinerator but it didn't really work that well for me.  Maybe it was because of the low dosage that I didn't see results but from all the risks that go along with it I don't think it's worth it.  Msg me if you want the site tho.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2006, 06:46:14 PM »
My results with DNP weren't that great personally.  I will admit I took a very low dosage for 2 weeks but the results weren't great.  Nothing that Clen or ECA along with proper and longer dieting could have prob done just as well.  People make it out to be some super super fat incinerator but it didn't really work that well for me.  Maybe it was because of the low dosage that I didn't see results but from all the risks that go along with it I don't think it's worth it.  Msg me if you want the site tho.

I'm not expecting much, according to this guy it's not the great:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/52162-my-dnp-log.html

Then again, I've heard it was amazing by other people. Maybe result vary based on the individual. Also, it supposedly makes you incredibly hungry, did you pig out the whole time you were on it? I might want to give it a try, starting at extremely low doses and slowly working my way up. I'm not sure if I will ever use it though.

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2006, 10:43:36 PM »
See that is another question of mind tho.  I did not pig out while I was on it, I was on a very strict diet for my show like 80-120 grams of carbs a day max, so on the one hand you would think you would get good results because of the diet plus the added effects of the DNP but also the diet might have been inhibiting the fat burning because if you eat a lot of carbs when on the stuff your temperature goes through the roof and therefore you burn more calories.  So my big question is, could eating crappy ( in the terms of high starchy carbs actually help you lose weight while your on DNP and is it essential)?

BigIronMike25

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2006, 06:42:08 AM »
Yeah, I looked at the Web-link and it said that it was flammable. sounds like some heavy shit for sure. I think I'll pass on that, I'm running 500 mg a week of napalm already... wouldnt want to over do it, ya know.

DNP is one of the main ingredients in RAID , the bug killer.....being a competitor i will and do PUSH the envelope but there aint no way in blue hell im ever putting that shit inside me!

Dball

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2006, 07:30:33 PM »
GODDAMMITT!!  i wish people would stop even bringing up dnp.  too many people read this shit and have no idea how dangerous that stuff really is and go out to try and find it. 

PLEASE!!!  if you want info an dnp, please pm arnold jr or princess for the real deal.

dont pm me, because i will tell you that you are an idiot for even considering it, and suggest clen/t3.

LEAVE IT ALONE...

Dball

DNP-- the truth
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2006, 07:57:19 PM »
DNP is seriously dangerous stuff, and nothing to be taken lightly.  If you ask me, you have to be an idiot for even thinking of using it with so many other viable options for weight loss on the market, or even the black market.

Commercial DNP is primarily used for making dyes, other organic chemicals, and wood preservatives. It is also used to make photographic developer, explosives, and insect control substances. DNP is sold under many trade names, some are Caswell No. 392®, Sulfo Black B®, and Nitro Kleenup®.  You can also find it in Raid, Black Flag and Semtex.  Starting to understand?

Contrary to popular belief, DNP is illegal in almost every country, even thise where anabolic steroids are legal.

Pharmacological action
In living cells, DNP acts as a proton ionophore, an agent that can shuttle protons (hydrogen ions) across biological membranes. It defeats the proton gradient across mitochondria and chloroplast membranes, collapsing the proton motive force that the cell uses to produce most of its ATP chemical energy.  In other words, instead of producing ATP, the energy of the proton is lost as heat. Cells conteract the lowered yields of ATP by oxidising more stored reserves such as carbohydrates and fat, which is why it causes such fat loss.  The down side is that a lower production of ATP causes a host of unwelcome side effects.

Environmental toxicity
DNP is considered an important environmental contaminant by the United States Environmental Protection Agency. It has been found in 961 of 1400 priority sites that need clean-up of industrial waste. It can enter the air from automobile exhaust, burning of certain industrial substances, and from reaction of nitrogen in air with other atmospheric chemicals. The major site of degradation is the soil, where microorganisms metabolize it, pollution of groundwater and poisoning of animals that come in contact with it.

Use as dieting aid
DNP was used in the 1930s in diet pills, since it speeds the metabolizing of carbohydrates and fats, the user losing the energy as heat and causing dramatic weight loss over a relatively short time. However, early concerns about dangerous side-effects and potentially lethal overdose resulted in it being banned in the United States in 1938. DNP, however, continues to be illicitly used by some bodybuilders and others to rapidly lose body fat, and fatal overdoses are still reported by those who don't know of its downsides.

Side effects in persons using DNP as a dietary supplement
Heat- The production of heat will increase in proportion to the dose. Body temperature will only increase when the user reaches a threshold level where additional heat cannot be dissipated. At some doses, profuse sweating is not uncommon. This increase in core body temperature causes a vasodilation effect throughout the body to promote cooling. Dehydration can cause the body to not regulate temperature properly and rapidly overheat as well. Drink water liberally.

Insomnia- sleeping will be very difficult for some subjects, not because of the familiar central nervous stimulation experienced with ephedrine and caffeine supplementation, but because of heat. Many users find it very difficult to sleep when sweating profusely. The best way to combat this is to lower the dose or use external cooling agents (e.g. fans, air conditioner, ice pack in pillow)

Water retention- this is very closely associated with heat. When the vasodilation occurs due to the rise in body temperature, blood vessels expand, causing an increase in blood volume and subsequent water retention. Also, an increased blood volume leads to decreased pressure, which would lead the body to try to store more sodium and cause even more water retention. All the water retention will subside within approximately a week after stopping the DNP dosage, but often sooner than that. Popular diuretics are not recommended against DNP induced water retention. While diuretics will get rid of some stored water, it would put the user in jeopardy of serious health complications due to potassium depletion.

Lethargy- Dinitrophenol impairs the production of the ATP that is required for energy. The extent of the lethargy will depend on the dose. At very high doses, lethargy can be extreme. At low doses, it may not be noticable at all. Lethargy subsides within 24-36 hours of discontinuing use.

Shortness of breath/ rapid breathing- this is another common side effect, especially in higher doses. Breathing displayed in subjects is sometimes comparable to light-to-moderate aerobic excercise, even at rest. Subjects may show difficulty in catching breath.

Dehydration- If hydration levels are not adequate it can predispose the body to severe overheating and death. Water needs to be replenished liberally.

Headache- largely due to dehydration. In most subjects, forcing down a liter of fluids will alleviate the headaches
[
b]Dry/sore throat
Chapped lips
Dry skin [/b]

Electrolyte depletion- Caused by excessive water and salt loss through sweating. Drinking water will replace fluids, but not electrolytes. This can lead to a host of other side-effects if not remedied including (but not limited to):

excessive lethargy
low blood pressure
poor cardiac function
nausea
diarrhea

Nausea- This is a common side effect that affects approximately 30% of users. There could be several nauseating factors: dehydration, electrolyte imbalance, low blood pH, and other unknown body mechanisms, such as allergic reaction

Diarrhea - Due to electrolyte imbalance and/or undissolved DNP that passes onto the large intestine causing osmotic imbalances. If this becomes problematic the user must either decrease the dosage or stop completely, as this also leads to dehydration

Allergies/dermatitis- Relatively rare, and seen in less than 10% of subjects. The allergy manifests first as phantom itches (itching without any rashes or redness) around the torso in some people. It later develops into rashes and or hives around the body and possibly spread to the face, neck, lips, and scalp area in severe cases. Over the counter or prescription allergy medication (anti-histamines) should remedy allergy symptoms but allergic subjects should halt use immediately. Subjects allergic to DNP have been known to show less severe reaction to future doses. It first gets worse, then better with successive cycles. Allergic subjects should stop use immediately and start again 7-10 days later; this can be repeated as necessary until no allergic reaction occurs. Allergies are also dose and length relative.

Cataracts - While taking DNP, approximately 0.1% of women (including younger women) reported rapidly developing and irreversible cataracts. This was the primary cause for the ban of the drug. Ensuring adequate antioxidant intake will help prevent cataractogenesis.

Coloration of Bodily Fluids - Fairly common, especially in subjects who do not hydrate properly. Yellow tinged sweat, saliva, and semen, and intensely (but not bright as with high concentration of vitamins) colored urine are commonplace.

Get a clue, people.  Leave this stuff alone

d

jmt1

• Getbig IV
Re: DNP-- the truth
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2006, 08:37:56 PM »
yes dnp can kill you if you dont know what you are doing...you can literally cook your insides...there is a very strict protocol that must be followed when using dnp..some guys are drawn to it because it produces such drastic results...i have seen guys drop 20-30 lbs of body fat in a matter of weeks...the stuff raises bmr by as much as 60-70% compared to something like eca which is about 5%.

wannabehuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2006, 01:47:41 PM »
I have used dnp a little bit. Manly to burn out my receptors, to get ready for my next cycle. I used a 100mg a day for 2 days then upped my dosage to 200mg for 2 days then 300mg for 2 days. I only stay on it for 14 days. It is very uncomfortable to use. Anyways yeah its dangerous stuff but damn it works so good!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2006, 06:51:39 AM »
What is DNP?

originally it was made and used as a pestiside. avoid this shit like the plague or you can die

actually i believe it was also used in explosives too

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2006, 07:04:13 AM »
just read the rest of the thread and i see that others said the same that i just did...sorry  :-\

a few years back a buddy of mine who i worked with was taking it(first i heard of it) to get ready for nationals. we worked in a refrigeration warehouse and spent most of the day in a freezer. he would still be sweating like a mad man. he also told me he had problems sleeping and occasional headaches. sweat like a pig every minute of the day

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2006, 08:29:36 AM »
Can anyone direct me to a good source?

Humm, You like rat posion?  Then you shouuuuld luv this stuff ;D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2006, 02:20:00 AM »
i believe that anyone that wants to use DNP should post a picture of themselves(that will tell alot)...Unless your a top bodybuilder with half a kidney to begin with, DNP in 99.999% of cases is totally unnessary..I haven't used it and won't...And i would have no problem doing a couple rails at a party and doing a couple scoops of G...But Dnp for weightloss...Why not just bang a hooker without a rubber and call it even

I look at it like this...If i wanted to get high, i may throw some GHB or smoke some weed or even throw down a biscuit or two....But if DNP was a drug to get you high, i think it would be the equivalent of sniff'n glue...And i don't know about you but i have yet to be at a party where people are sniff'n glue like its coke...

If you only have a few months to live and you have a high school reunion coming up, then by all means use DNP as much as you like...But if you just want to drop a few pounds, suck it up and suffer alittle bit thru dieting...