Author Topic: clen & t3 for the ladies  (Read 7918 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
clen & t3 for the ladies
« on: September 18, 2006, 05:01:19 AM »
i wanna put my girlfriend on clen for 2 weeks and t3 for a month . shes 25 , 5'6" and 62 kg , just to loose weight , combined with a decent diet and 1h of cardio a day. any thoughts on dosage?

newmom

Re: clen & t3 for the ladies
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 05:10:16 AM »
that shit makes me too damn jumpy....hope she takes it in the morning...have her try xenecal

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 02:34:19 PM »
Start the clen at 20mcg/ed and go up from there...at 62kg (136lb) I doubt if she would need to go much higher then 80mcg/ed. Cycle it 2wks on 2wks off, after the 1st 2wks on she should discover what her max comfortable dose is and then the rest of the time she should be able to start the next 2wk run at that dose rather then starting at 20mcg.

As for the T-3, without AAS she would run the risk of burning a lot of muscle as well, which in the long run would be a very bad thing. There is always a lot of debate about females and AAS on here, but regardless, if she were to run T-3 I'd have her at least run some Var as well. After that, T-3 should be ramped up and then back down, start at 25mcg ed and work up...some where in the 75mcg ed would most likely be the max...I've gone as high as 150mcg/ed but for a small female, that's way too much. Oh, and last thing, run the T-3 straight through, no need to run it like clen.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 08:06:26 PM »
AJ and I disagree on women and T3.  I don't think it should be part of the mix.  Women have enough problems with hormones as it is.  No sense potentially making worse.  T3 will do a good job of getting rid of both fat and muscle, which like AJ said, in the long run would be a bad thing - ie: less muscle = slower metabolism.  As soon as she goes off, SHE WILL REBOUND.  She will, in fact, be more prone to rebound to a HIGHER fat percentage once off.

:

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 08:31:46 PM »
AJ and I disagree on women and T3.  I don't think it should be part of the mix.  Women have enough problems with hormones as it is.  No sense potentially making worse.  T3 will do a good job of getting rid of both fat and muscle, which like AJ said, in the long run would be a bad thing - ie: less muscle = slower metabolism.  As soon as she goes off, SHE WILL REBOUND.  She will, in fact, be more prone to rebound to a HIGHER fat percentage once off.

I agree that it is harder on women and that there is the potential for a greater "rebound" affect. In the case of the situation here though, although I would not advise here to use T-3, if she does choose to do so, then the way I mentioned would be the most prudent IMO. If she does run it alone or with just clen, then she will definitely be worse off in the end because of the large muscle loss that will occur, that's why I would advise here to use a small dose of something like anavar as well. Women and steroids, that is a controversail topic, and all though I am not in favor of women using them, if they do, there is still a more efficient way to do so.

BTW, Princess, don't be such a stranger on this board...you allways make good comments :)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 08:37:51 PM »
As soon as she goes off, SHE WILL REBOUND.  She will, in fact, be more prone to rebound to a HIGHER fat percentage once off.

nothing like guys trying to make their girls look better...only to fuck them up in the long run

hey sevastase..try the cardio and the diet FIRST....then after she plataeus...then run her on the clen. skip the t-3 unless you want her to be fat later.

unless shes competing or something.....dont fuck with t3 with women...its not worth it

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2006, 08:50:07 PM »
I stated my girl on redline, she loved it. Then EC Stack, she got jittery, now she is using the clen at 10mg per day for two weeks, and then ephedrine for two weeks at 24mgs [comes in 8mg tabs] Along with her eating habbits and cardio, she is getting to be happier with her new found body. In about a month or so I'll have her come off of both for awhile. Then start it up again.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 10:55:11 PM »
I am with Princess. High artificial dosages of thyroid is a risky game for a female. ANY unnessesary amount of T3 or Synthroid is unsafe for a female. But if she is going to do it make sure that she ramps up and ramps down, just like AJ says
Cam ad mi

newmom

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 05:21:58 AM »
um you are not telling her...thats not cool if u ask me but since you didnt i will say, i think you should..let her make the decision

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 05:59:23 AM »
thanx for the input.t3 will be at 50 mcg max a day and clen at 80mcg . no roids with it. out of the question. in fact she won't know what she'll be doing because i won't tell her. before u all jump on me, she's coming of 6 weeks of cardio + diet where i caught her cheating constantly. so for the last month i'll giver this to get where 1 to 2 hours of cardio a day plus diet would've gotten her. should i expect anything dramatic as far as changes?....

Your going to give her drugs and she does not know?  Man you are f*cked up, what kind of asshole would do that and think its right?  If your GF cant stay on a diet thats her problem, you will not be able to change her.  Someone has to wanna change for themselves.  Sounds like you want the changes in her for you.  Its her own fault though for being with a dummy like you.

Dramatic changes I would suggest......dump your sorry ass!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 09:01:08 AM »
thanx for the input.t3 will be at 50 mcg max a day and clen at 80mcg . no roids with it. out of the question. in fact she won't know what she'll be doing because i won't tell her. before u all jump on me, she's coming of 6 weeks of cardio + diet where i caught her cheating constantly. so for the last month i'll giver this to get where 1 to 2 hours of cardio a day plus diet would've gotten her. should i expect anything dramatic as far as changes?....

why are steroids out of the question....but youll give her thyroid meds without her knowledge??? what the f**k is wrong with you?

do yourself a favor and ask for advice on the x or y board.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 10:35:54 AM »
The above reeks for numerous reasons:
*Giving someone drugs with out their knowing
*Her not being able to diet on her own
*T-3 w/o AAS
*A boy friend who appears to be controlling and perhaps manipulative...at least it appears this way.

newmom

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 12:03:11 PM »
i for one was not passing judgement..i just dont think giving her something without her full knowledge is not cool in my opinion...actually have her do her own research as well..

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 12:35:19 PM »
try DNP.....its a great fat burner. shell look great on her birthday

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2006, 12:41:52 PM »
dnp is.....what?....active substance please....

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 01:47:49 PM »
thanx for the input.t3 will be at 50 mcg max a day and clen at 80mcg . should i expect anything dramatic as far as changes?....

I really would strongly suggest not do the T3.  Again, the rebound effects will be very unpleasant and long lasting for her (BF / LBM wise) not to mention the long term (potentially life long) hormonal issue.  It's not the same for men.  If you want to have her run the clen alone - fine.  Don't over do it.  The initial  side effects (feeling) subside after a few days, but that doesn't mean it's not working.  Do not keep increasing the dosage beyond 80-100.  IF she keeps the diet clean and the cardio going the desired result should occur.

dnp is.....what?....active substance please....

Don't even go there.  He was being sarcastic.
:

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 01:51:14 PM »
thanx...princess.i'll probably do clen ...and just that....
hey...wes man tooth....are u frustrated ? i get the feeling that u are a has been that never was.sorry ...didn't mean it in a negative way

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 03:01:41 PM »
that shit makes me too damn jumpy....hope she takes it in the morning...have her try xenecal

Xenical is a prescription drug (orlistat) and probably not appropriate.  It acts like a “fat blocker”.  Seems to work for those who eat too much fatty food and causes stomach distress if you do.

:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 03:10:38 PM »
i wanna put my girlfriend on clen for 2 weeks and t3 for a month . shes 25 , 5'6" and 62 kg , just to loose weight , combined with a decent diet and 1h of cardio a day. any thoughts on dosage?

Oh, btw - In all the other discussion, I missed your 2 week thought.  2 weeks of anything isn't going to do much.  Clen is generally run for 12 weeks - - - 2 weeks on/2 weeks off

Depending on tolerance
, it might look something like this, keeping in mind she may need to ramp up to max dose a little slower.
Day 1 = 20
Day 2 = 40
Day 3 = 60
Day 4-14 = 80

off 2 weeks (use ephedra/ephedrine during this time to combat the roller-coaster)

Start back up with 80 the way AJ mentioned.

:

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2006, 04:19:10 PM »
funny shit....

Dude you are the funny sh*t.  Dont give me this crap how you know whats best for her.  How the f8ck do you know what you are doing??  You are asking questions on an internet message board about drugs you are going to give someone else.  Still think your sorry ass sucks.  And would love to punch you in the brain.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2006, 08:54:15 PM »
i would be amused to see u say that to my face...but anyway..cool off. it's not good to stress yourself

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2006, 03:44:59 AM »
Heh, how unethical do you guys think it'd be to slip some t3 and clen in my womans food when she aint lookin?  <_<   >_>

I kid! I kid!

No but seriusly shes gettin chunky.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2006, 05:27:04 AM »
How is giving T3 to a female worse/different than giving T3 to a male, as mentioned a few times in this thread?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2006, 05:38:45 AM »
thank u again for the input. princess, jr. As for the other guys: just say your oppinion, without insulting. mass w/class like lee is/was. but some of u ain't got the mass nor class ;).

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2006, 09:14:52 AM »
thank u again for the input. princess, jr. As for the other guys: just say your oppinion, without insulting. mass w/class like lee is/was. but some of u ain't got the mass nor class ;).

Yes you are one class act!  Anybody that puts drugs into someone elses food or drink whithout thier knowledge ranks right up there with the high class.  Don't people go to jail for that kind of thing?