Author Topic: Time: This is how US will attack Iran  (Read 4257 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Time: This is how US will attack Iran
« on: September 18, 2006, 12:21:05 PM »
TIME: The first message was routine enough: a "Prepare to Deploy" order sent through naval communications channels to a submarine, an Aegis-class cruiser, two minesweepers and two mine hunters. The orders didn't actually command the ships out of port; they just said to be ready to move by Oct. 1. But inside the Navy those messages generated more buzz than usual last week when a second request, from the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO), asked for fresh eyes on long-standing U.S. plans to blockade two Iranian oil ports on the Persian Gulf. The CNO had asked for a rundown on how a... (members click)

----------------------

ANALYSIS: It will take a few days, with thousands of sorties, satellite and laser-guided bombs will be aimed at targets – 1,500 already planned by Pentagon – and will try to infiltrate armed concrete, under which some of nuclear sites are hidden. Meanwhile, Washington launches diplomatic blitz in attempt to promote sanctions on Tehran

WASHINGTON - The US government is planning to launch a diplomatic blitz on Monday regarding the Iranian nuclear issue at the United Nations headquarters in New York, where heads of states and foreign ministers have convened for the general assembly session.

The United States will work to realize the promises made by Russia and China to agree to impose moderate sanctions on Tehran, following its refusal to meet the Security Council ultimatum, which expired at the end of August.

A senior source at the State Department declared over the weekend that Washington was interested in solving the crisis diplomatically, but admitted that his country had no clue what Iran was thinking.

According to the senior source, the government is convinced that Tehran has also failed to make a decision on the issue so far.

And while the US is exerting diplomatic pressure, the Pentagon is preparing for a possibility that US President George W. Bush will eventually instruct the army to attack Iran .

Time Magazine published details regarding a possible attack, based on talks with military sources.

According to the magazine, no one in Washington is talking about a ground invasion of Iran, as was carried out in Iraq or Afghanistan. According to the report, the American goal in case of an offensive will be to delay the Iranian nuclear plan, an operation which can be carried out from the air.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Time: This is how US will attack Iran
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 12:28:44 PM »
Sounds good to me!

Note to Bush: don't bother sending men in to deal with these satanic pigs, just blanket them with laser guided missiles for a few months till they surrender!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 12:40:49 PM »
At what level do you guys actually think this won't result in American Deaths... I'll bet you see an escalation of attacks on troops in Iraq and Afghanistan increase 10 fold with an attack on Iran...  Expect increased subversive support from Russia and things will escalate from there. The alliance with Pakistan will be futher cracked and extremism will be given further fuel throughout the region all resulting in attacks on America and our troops.  America occupying 2 countries in the region and bombing the fucking tar out of a powerful third country in the region all under a tagline of fighting "Islamic Fascism" OH..... This is going to get real bad.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 01:04:04 PM »
At what level do you guys actually think this won't result in American Deaths... I'll bet you see an escalation of attacks on troops in Iraq and Afghanistan increase 10 fold with an attack on Iran...  Expect increased subversive support from Russia and things will escalate from there. The alliance with Pakistan will be futher cracked and extremism will be given further fuel throughout the region all resulting in attacks on America and our troops.  America occupying 2 countries in the region and bombing the fucking tar out of a powerful third country in the region all under a tagline of fighting "Islamic Fascism" OH..... This is going to get real bad.

Apart from the loss of life this is a big plus.

Firstly, pakistan will be put on "the list" in britain as a threat, meaning immigration from there will decrease sharply (exactly what every true brit desires).

Secondly... you liberals don't know when to act on matters such as this...

E.g. Clinton could of had Osama... but oh know...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 01:15:36 PM »

Firstly, pakistan will be put on "the list" in britain as a threat, meaning immigration from there will decrease sharply (exactly what every true brit desires).

Well I agree, GB is no place for Pakistanis Whoever came up with that game plan is fucking stupid... Actually I know who's doing that and it's more complex than just pinning it on lefties... but that problem hardly requires fixing by bombing Iran ::)  Oh and Don't change the fucking subject.... I swear to god if one more fucking fool comes at me with Clinton I'm going to completely lose it... Fuck Clinton ok... Here, let me say that one more time so you get it loud and fucking clear...
F UCK CLINTON

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 01:20:40 PM »

But since you bring up blaming Clinton for Osama, I have to ask, do you have a "Could have had" for the MI6 Asset that masterminded the London Bombings??? Clinton???  I also think it's sic that your primary reason for justifying American Deaths is to stop immigration from Pakistan... Again a problem that hardly needs a war to fix.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2006, 01:25:57 PM »
But since you bring up blaming Clinton for Osama, I have to ask, do you have a "Could have had" for the MI6 Asset that masterminded the London Bombings??? Clinton???  I also think it's sic that your primary reason for justifying American Deaths is to stop immigration from Pakistan... Again a problem that hardly needs a war to fix.

Well, I assumed Britain would be "in" on this, meaning British troops would be sent there, e.g. Iraq.

Yes it is out of order asking for soldiers to die for immigration purposes. But you interpretted me wrong. I'm just saying when/if it happens I see that particular scenario as a positive. Tensions between Britain and pakistan will grow, immgration tightening, lots of paki bashing on the streets. etc etc...

I'm sure 240 has a conspiracy somewhere linking clinton to 7/7.

Also... Mi6 is the international wing of the British intelligence. Mi5 are totally at fault for 7/7. According to 240 it was an inside job tho... so... :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 01:33:03 PM »
I think you may want to reconsider your sig...

--“Roses are reddish/ Violets are bluish/ If it weren't for Christmas/ We'd all be Jewish.”

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2006, 01:38:04 PM »
Well, I assumed Britain would be "in" on this, meaning British troops would be sent there, e.g. Iraq.

Yes it is out of order asking for soldiers to die for immigration purposes. But you interpretted me wrong. I'm just saying when/if it happens I see that particular scenario as a positive. Tensions between Britain and pakistan will grow, immgration tightening, lots of paki bashing on the streets. etc etc...

I'm sure 240 has a conspiracy somewhere linking clinton to 7/7.

Also... Mi6 is the international wing of the British intelligence. Mi5 are totally at fault for 7/7. According to 240 it was an inside job tho... so... :-\

WTF???  Ok, please tell me the immigration positive is down there on your list of positive outcomes you have?  Second WTF... You think 240 has a conspiracy linking Clinton to 7/7?  But anyway, you're following in the inside job theory for 7/7 ???  I am shocked...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2006, 01:49:52 PM »
WTF???  Ok, please tell me the immigration positive is down there on your list of positive outcomes you have?  Second WTF... You think 240 has a conspiracy linking Clinton to 7/7?  But anyway, you're following in the inside job theory for 7/7 ???  I am shocked...

Less pakistani muzzie trash = less 7/7's less islamic influence in britain etc etc...

Clinton isn't connected. I don't believe 7/7 was an inside job. I WAS however being sarcastic.

Maybe you should try this as your sig?:
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2006, 01:51:51 PM »
Wups, spelt your name wrong, but fuck it. You have to earn the respect to have your name spelt correctly 8) :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2006, 02:20:18 PM »
I swear to god if one more fucking fool comes at me with Clinton I'm going to completely lose it... f**k Clinton ok... Here, let me say that one more time so you get it loud and fucking clear...
F UCK CLINTON

Well, CLINTON is the who screwed everything up and then the "left" tried to pin it on Bush..oh, and by the way....

FUCK CLINTON

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2006, 02:20:22 PM »
WRONG ANSWER YOU FAGGO T FUCKING PUSSY.  THAT C UNT IS A BRIT...  THAT MAKES IT MORE LIKELY SHE'S YOUR BITCH SLUT WOMAN, THAN MY MOTHER  ;)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2006, 02:21:40 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2006, 02:31:38 PM »
Less pakistani muzzie trash = less 7/7's less islamic influence in britain etc etc...

Clinton isn't connected. I don't believe 7/7 was an inside job. I WAS however being sarcastic.

Then you stupid louse, What is your, could have had for 7/7?... That you can do noting but be a smart ass pretty much says how little you know.  POS ;)

Learn a few things tardbrain...
http://www.infowars.com/articles/London_attack/mastermind_mi6_asset.htm
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=12638

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2006, 02:33:18 PM »
God man... That just made your decade didn't it ;)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2006, 02:34:21 PM »
Then you stupid louse, What is your, could have had for 7/7?... That you can do noting but be a smart ass pretty much says how little you know.  POS ;)

Learn a few things tardbrain...
http://www.infowars.com/articles/London_attack/mastermind_mi6_asset.htm
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=12638

Are you going to use the image I created as your sig or what? I did go to all that trouble to make it >:(
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2006, 02:49:55 PM »

I guess you need to be reminded that Blair's Political Career is in the shitter for his Iraq choices... You're withdrawing troops from Iraq even though the situation is getting worse.  Will the next person after Blair put his career on the line by sending more troops?

Here's why, and this opinion is after your 7/7:

"A majority of Britons believe Tony Blair government's foreign policy has increased the risk of terror attacks and want the country to distance itself from America and set a timetable for troop withdrawal from Iraq, an opinion poll has found.Nearly three quarters of the public (73 per cent) believe that the risk of terror attacks on Britain had increased significantly due to the government's foreign policy, especially its support for the Iraq invasion and refusal to demand a ceasefire by Israel in the recent war against Hezbollah in Lebanon, the poll published in the Times found.

Sixty-two per cent agree that "in order to reduce the risk of future terror attacks, the Government should change its policy, in particular by distancing itself from America, being more critical of Israel and declaring a timetable for withdrawing from Iraq".

Women (66 per cent) and Liberal Democrat voters (74 per cent) agree with this view particularly strongly.
"-- Poll taken with 1,502 adults on September 6, 2006
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the UK, an opinion poll in the Times newspaper this week found that 51% of those questioned saw Tony Blair as a US poodle - although 47% trusted him to do the right thing. An overwhelming 86% wanted more time for weapons inspections, and only 25% thought enough evidence had been found to justify a war.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The poll points to what will one day be regarded by historians as Blair's great error: his decision to align himself unflinchingly with the U.S. neoconservatives in their "war on terror."

Opposition parties said that the government was in "meltdown," as it grappled with a wave of resignations over Blair's continuing leadership

-----------------------------------

Hey Nordic, Did you get that memo  LOL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downing_Street_memo

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2006, 02:51:25 PM »
Are you going to use the image I created as your sig or what? I did go to all that trouble to make it >:(
You're such a fucktard... At least the image I had in mind for your sig is funny... You turn around with an attack on my mother you shit for brains jackass.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2006, 02:54:20 PM »
Oh, you mean the average liberal/muzzy is an APPEASER (everything Churchill stood against) and think's WE should chang OUR foriegn policy?

Sorry but my ancestors didn't die for that to happen. Removing support of US would be our final last mistake. And changing our stance on Israel would be hypocritical considering we assigned them that slither of land.

You're such a fucktard... At least the image I had in mind for your sig is funny... You turn around with an attack on my mother you shit for brains jackass.

Shit, sorry buddy, I didn't realise that was an actual picture of your mother :o

I retract the image and apologise!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2006, 03:00:50 PM »
Sounds good to me!

Note to Bush: don't bother sending men in to deal with these satanic pigs, just blanket them with laser guided missiles for a few months till they surrender!

I agree with not sending in men to die!

Do you support attacking N. Korea in November?  Their nuke program is way more developed than Iran's.   hell, NK has been testing missiles.

Do you support carpet bombing N. Korea also?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2006, 03:04:37 PM »
Oh, you mean the average liberal/muzzy is an APPEASER (everything Churchill stood against) and think's WE should chang OUR foriegn policy?

Sorry but my ancestors didn't die for that to happen. Removing support of US would be our final last mistake. And changing our stance on Israel would be hypocritical considering we assigned them that slither of land.

No... I mean you are a birdbrain and that's a big insult to birds with your current knowledge level... "we assigned them that slither of land"  You are truly fucking stupid as all hell...  YOU DID'T ASSIGN SHIT.  THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO GET AND HOW THEY WERE GOING TO GET IT AND YOUR COUNTRY PAID FOR THEIR FUCKING PLAN WITH A LOT OF BLOOD... ENJOY BEING PLAYED LIKE THE DEVIL'S FIDDLE--I DO NOT...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2006, 03:58:20 PM »
No... I mean you are a birdbrain and that's a big insult to birds with your current knowledge level... "we assigned them that slither of land"  You are truly fucking stupid as all hell...  YOU DID'T ASSIGN SHIT.  THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO GET AND HOW THEY WERE GOING TO GET IT AND YOUR COUNTRY PAID FOR THEIR FUCKING PLAN WITH A LOT OF BLOOD... ENJOY BEING PLAYED LIKE THE DEVIL'S FIDDLE--I DO NOT...

So you're anti-jewish? Yeah we didn't give them the land we owned... it was all an inside job by the Mossad... ::) for fucks sake can we end this conspiracy BULLSHIT?

I agree with not sending in men to die!

Do you support attacking N. Korea in November?  Their nuke program is way more developed than Iran's.   hell, NK has been testing missiles.

Do you support carpet bombing N. Korea also?

Yeah carpet bomb N. Korea too ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2006, 04:03:53 PM »
So you're anti-jewish?
::)

You ever come to America with your special job that's more important than what British troops are doing?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2006, 04:04:27 PM »
Yeah carpet bomb N. Korea too ::)

Why are you rolling your eyes?

You justified a pre-emptive attack against Iran, a shit-talking nation with nuclear program in its infancy.

N korea has a much stronger nuclear program, and they are just about good on their ICBM capability - they'll be able to launch a missile to Cali in another year.

Would you support bombing N Korea?