Author Topic: REPLAY- Coleman on PBW...  (Read 1810 times)

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
REPLAY- Coleman on PBW...
« on: September 18, 2006, 01:49:16 PM »
anyone got a link?... ::)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: REPLAY- Coleman on PBW...
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 01:55:35 PM »
No, but here's a transcript........

I used Vince G's time machine, and traveled to the future, 5 PM pacific to be exact and listened to PBW.......

5 pm - Show hasn't started.............

5:10 - Show hasn't started yet........

5:30 - Show has yet to start, but Chick notifies us that the show is having "Technical Difficulties" on the Getbig board. No kidding Bob. 

5:45 - Show finally starts and Dan says they are on very limited time, so if Bob has something to bitch about, here better do it quickly.

5:46 to 5:55 - Bob talks shit about the PDI, and how it's a non-issue......

5:56 - Dan finally introduces Mr. Olympia, here is the transcript:

Dan: Welcome to the show Ronnie, it's great to have you here!

Ronnie: Yip yip!

Bob: Hey there Champ!

Dan: So here we are Ronnie, just days away from what could be your ninth straight sandow trophy. Are you excited, anxious?

Ronnie: Nope. is jeesus plan.

Dan: I see.

Bob: Ronnie, have you done anything differently this year from years past, in terms of contest preparation?

Ronnie: mo' babeeque saous!

Dan: Did you just say Barbeque sauce?

Ronnie: Yeeeeeeeaaaaaah buddddddaaaaaaaaay!

Dan: Thanks for clarifying that, Ronnie. I want to give our listeners some insight into the man behind the Sandow trophies. Ronnie, you are a father, correct? Our listeners may not be aware of that, could you tells a little about that?

Ronnie: evry boodeee wanna bee a faada, but dont nobodee wanna change no daipar!

Dan:   

Bob: Also Ronnie, I hear you are a big seafood fan.....

Ronnie: Shrimps coktales, shrimps salids, shrimps babeeque, shrimps sooops, shrimps (continues untill cut off my Dan)

Dan: Thanks Ronnie, let's move on.

Bob: What do you make of all the bashing from the peanut gallery at Getbig?

Ronnie: Aint noutin' but peenuts! dey jus jeelous. is ignorence. dey jus ignorent.

Dan: Any parting words for our listeners Ronnie?

Ronnie: I luvs me some pardeee. dis yeaar gonna bee da bigges yit. i's bee da ate tyme missta oleempeea, and i's gonna pardee hardeee to celemebrate my nein tyme viktoree.

Bob: I'm not sure you understood what Dan meant, Ronnie. Dan said "parting words" not "party".

Ronnie: Pardee wordes? u meeen like confetees, biffday caykes....and presants?

Bob: No Ronnie, nevermind.......

Ronnie: don't bee makin' roni angree..........you wont lyke me win i's bee angree........(you can hear the sound of clothes starting to tear in the background)

Dan: Thanks Ronnie, see you next week folks!
HAHA, RON.....

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 02:00:13 PM »
HAHAHAHA!
bodybuildersreality.com

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 02:02:40 PM »
Bob: Ronnie, have you done anything differently this year from years past, in terms of contest preparation?

comedy...........sorry didnt realise....im in sunny scotland :-\

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 02:08:08 PM »
just realised it will be 1am here in uk when ronnie is on the show...

i usually just listen to replays........thanx :P

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 02:09:07 PM »

I used Vince G's time machine, and traveled to the future, 5 PM pacific to be exact and listened to PBW.......

5:30 - Show has yet to start, but Chick notifies us that the show is having "Technical Difficulties" on the Getbig board. No kidding Bob. 

5:45 - Show finally starts and Dan says they are on very limited time, so if Bob has something to bitch about, here better do it quickly.

Dan: So here we are Ronnie, just days away from what could be your ninth straight sandow trophy. Are you excited, anxious?

Dan: Thanks for clarifying that, Ronnie. I want to give our listeners some insight into the man behind the Sandow trophies. Ronnie, you are a father, correct? Our listeners may not be aware of that, could you tells a little about that?

Ronnie: evry boodeee wanna bee a faada, but dont nobodee wanna change no daipar!

Dan:   

Ronnie: Shrimps coktales, shrimps salids, shrimps babeeque, shrimps sooops, shrimps (continues untill cut off my Dan)

Ronnie: Aint noutin' but peenuts! dey jus jeelous. is ignorence. dey jus ignorent.

Ronnie: I luvs me some pardeee. dis yeaar gonna bee da bigges yit. i's bee da ate tyme missta oleempeea, and i's gonna pardee hardeee to celemebrate my nein tyme viktoree.

Bob: I'm not sure you understood what Dan meant, Ronnie. Dan said "parting words" not "party".

Ronnie: don't bee makin' roni angree..........you wont lyke me win i's bee angree........(you can hear the sound of clothes starting to tear in the background)

LMFAO, this is going to be better than the real thing
Anyone got the "eyte tyme mir olmpa" autograph?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2006, 02:12:25 PM »
Actually Ronnie will be on tonight's show.  last week ws the MD massage-fest since all the FLEX and AMI voices lost the directions to their telephone.  Tonight's show is the crowning of the Sept 30th formalities!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 02:21:37 PM »

Dan:   

;D

The funniest thing I have ever read between the two boards I visit.  Classic!!!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2006, 02:58:58 PM »
excellent :)
Flower Boy Ran Away