Author Topic: Pictures of the NABBA Ireland Qualifier for the Universe and the Worlds  (Read 3522 times)

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
Well I uploaded the pictures to my board.
I have to say I was a little disapointed, the show we had this August was a lot better, we here in ireland are just not as spoiled when it comes down to shows.
But this show was just shit, the guys were apart from a view no were near contest condition.

BUT in all fairness it takes a lot of balls to get on stage, so hats off.

Anyways i post some pictures here and the rest you find: http://www.radioactivegranny.com/photoplog/index.php?n=269

Who gives a shit

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Pictures Ireland NABBA Universe
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 02:34:35 PM »
Hey I think that's Goudy on the far right of the second photo, but I could be mistaken.  ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 03:57:06 PM »
Well I uploaded the pictures to my board.
I have to say I was a little disapointed, the show we had this August was a lot better, we here in ireland are just not as spoiled when it comes down to shows.
But this show was just shit, the guys were apart from a view no were near contest condition.

BUT in all fairness it takes a lot of balls to get on stage, so hats off.

Anyways i post some pictures here and the rest you find: http://www.radioactivegranny.com/photoplog/index.php?n=269

NABBA... out of shape... hats off for getting on stage...

Hm... Sounds familiar.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Militia-Men

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 10:46:57 PM »
Dont you mean NABBA Worlds  ???  The Universe has never been held in Ireland.

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 12:31:10 AM »
sorr my mistake :-\
Who gives a shit

Dr. Shock

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 01:45:11 AM »
No it was neither  >:( The show was a qualifier for the Universe and the Worlds next year. Only the overall winners are chosen to compete at those contests. And btw, FreshMintBlue, why did you only post pics of guys in the First-timers category?? Obviously the first-timers/ novices/ juniors are not going to be of the highest standard. Granted it wasnt a big show but the Mr. class winners looked great. The Miss Figure winner was Universe standard. Why dont you post pics of the senior classes or better still why dont you post a pic of yourself. Btw, I was judging the show  :-*

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 01:50:35 AM »
No it was neither  >:( The show was a qualifier for the Universe and the Worlds next year. Only the overall winners are chosen to compete at those contests. And btw, FreshMintBlue, why did you only post pics of guys in the First-timers category?? Obviously the first-timers/ novices/ juniors are not going to be of the highest standard. Granted it wasnt a big show but the Mr. class winners looked great. The Miss Figure winner was Universe standard. Why dont you post pics of the senior classes or better still why dont you post a pic of yourself. Btw, I was judging the show  :-*

Because my Camera crapped out, I did not say the show was bad, in fact the audience was much better than in August, but the standart of most of the competers was fucking shite, and I'm not the only one who said that, in fact most of the guys at the Westwood who happend to attend the show (audience) agreed, and anybody else I happend to see since than.
or better still why dont you post a pic of yourself.
Go wash your pussy, I cannot judge or give my honest opinion without posting my own picture?
Who gives a shit

Dr. Shock

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 02:07:52 AM »
You are entitled to your opinion but your pics were misleading as they were only of the first-timers. There were some v. good competitors there. With Ireland being such a small country and Bodybuilding being such a fringe "sport" there will be times when there wont be a lot of competitors in the shows.

PS - Do you train in Westwood just to check out the chicks?? That place is a f*ckin health club full of skanks and wannabee bodybuilders who train chest and biceps 3 times a week.. What do the dumbbells go up to 30 or 40kg?? Ha ha monster weights

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: Pictures of the NABBA Ireland Qualifier for the Universe and the Worlds
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 02:23:31 AM »
Some of the fellas in the link FreshMintBlue posted aren't bad for naturals. It does take alot of guts to get on stage in the first place, so props to those novices.

Some of the folks on this page look AWESOME for naturals: http://www.nabba.com/resultsnat06.cfm. Notice TJ Schoeburn in the lineup. Does that mean he's natural or just good at masking? Can you get a pro card in through the NABBA?

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 06:49:24 AM »
You are entitled to your opinion but your pics were misleading as they were only of the first-timers. There were some v. good competitors there. With Ireland being such a small country and Bodybuilding being such a fringe "sport" there will be times when there wont be a lot of competitors in the shows.

PS - Do you train in Westwood just to check out the chicks?? That place is a f*ckin health club full of skanks and wannabee bodybuilders who train chest and biceps 3 times a week.. What do the dumbbells go up to 30 or 40kg?? Ha ha monster weights

Westwood fucking sucks, I keep saying that.
But I do the best with what ever I have, to be honest I don't need 40Kilo Dumbells (why should I lie) 35kilos does me fine for now and for what ever I need more (Traps) I have bought these things were you can put weight on the side, like 2 mini Olympic bars.
There are about 6-8 Guys there are very dedicated (with that I mean the usuall food diet training research beeing into bodybuilding and such) the rest are fucking useless.

I would very much apprechiate if you tell me what the best gym is in dublin.
Who gives a shit

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
Re: Pictures of the NABBA Ireland Qualifier for the Universe and the Worlds
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 06:51:46 AM »
Some of the fellas in the link FreshMintBlue posted aren't bad for naturals. It does take alot of guts to get on stage in the first place, so props to those novices.

Some of the folks on this page look AWESOME for naturals: http://www.nabba.com/resultsnat06.cfm. Notice TJ Schoeburn in the lineup. Does that mean he's natural or just good at masking? Can you get a pro card in through the NABBA?

People missunderstood me, I never said their are shit as such, I wish I would look like some of them, I was just disapointed since I expected the same I saw in the august show, with really really massive guys.
This was only my second BB show and I'm soooo dying to go to bigger shows, so naturaly I was disapointed.
Who gives a shit