Author Topic: Iranian President to hold 'Major News Conference" in NYC, Thursday AM  (Read 7573 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Iran's UN ambassador says that President Ahmadinejad will hold 'major newsconference' in NYC Thursday AM at UN headquarters...

It is widely believed that at this news conference, the leader will be presenting evidence to the world that the US played a critical role in the 9/11 attacks.

This is big.  No matter what you believe happened on 9/11, things are seriously going to get messy because of this. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Iranian President to hold 'Major News Conference" in NYC, Thursday AM
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 07:14:50 AM »
What are his chances of getting into the country? Will they keep him out as a 'terror suspect'?  ;D
w

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 07:21:33 AM »
kill him now !
CENSORED BY RON !

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 08:02:39 AM »
kill him now !

Good thinking.  Any evidence he could provide of US complicity in the 9/11 attacks would only dominate the lunchroom conversation.  I think we should focus on tonight's Law & Order season premiere, and perhaps the NFL playoff race. Much more important.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 08:48:40 AM »
Iran's UN ambassador says that President Ahmadinejad will hold 'major newsconference' in NYC Thursday AM at UN headquarters...

It is widely believed that at this news conference, the leader will be presenting evidence to the world that the US played a critical role in the 9/11 attacks.

This is big.  No matter what you believe happened on 9/11, things are seriously going to get messy because of this. 

::)

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 08:51:08 AM »

nice post, do you have a link?
rons acunt

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 08:51:36 AM »
BB,

I's suggest you get a shovel and go dig a hole in your garden.  You'll want to bury your head when the story finally breaks, wont ya?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 08:59:15 AM »
BB,

I's suggest you get a shovel and go dig a hole in your garden.  You'll want to bury your head when the story finally breaks, wont ya?

::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 09:01:51 AM »

Yeah, that should hold alot of weight considering what he said........"THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPEND"

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 09:03:03 AM »
think we should focus on tonight's Law & Order season premiere, and perhaps the NFL playoff race. Much more important.

very good ! am with you ..............most Americans could care less what's going on
and that half the world would like us dead !
the only way to deal with radical islam is to KILL THEM BEFORE THEY KILL US !
CENSORED BY RON !

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 09:12:52 AM »
the thing is, you have to find the good in the bad.  we look past some of the contradictory things that Bush has said, and take his leadership as a whole.   just about every leader in the wordl has said some stupid things, brokwn some promises, etc.

Admajad (sP?) may have said a lot of extremist things to get into office with his extremist population. He sounds very flawed.  I have nothing against killing him, if he's guilty of war crimes.  However, if he does have evidence that the US was complicent in 9/11, it at least deserves a look. 

Leaders of most nations are privy to a wealth of intel that most of us never hear about.  if he has concrete proof of a country giving Bush very detailed warnings about the 9/11 attacks on NYC, we need to look at it.  Can't dismiss everything he says, cause he says some dumb stuff.  Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 09:14:42 AM »
I've always wondered what Ahmadinejad thinks when he comes to the United Nations in New York. I bet he flies in and looks at the skyscrapers and the landscape in general and is secretly jealous and envious of America and wishes he'd been born there instead of the dry desert monotony of Iran.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 01:12:00 PM »
who cares, dancing with the stars is on!!!!!

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 01:17:19 PM »
HEY 240 WHERES THE LINK TO THIS, I CANT FIND ANYTHING ON THIS.

THANKS

J
pump'em dump'em

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2006, 01:38:53 PM »
Bush's speech at the UN was a crock of shit, he talked about freeing the Iranian people from their terrorist leaders.
This is the same crap we heard before the Iraq war.

Just watch! The US, Israel will both strike down Iran, it's just a matter of when. To them, Iran doesn't have the right to better the lives of its citizens and defend itself, so they make up lies about weapons-grade uranium enrichment.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 01:51:40 PM »
Bush's speech at the UN was a crock of shit, he talked about freeing the Iranian people from their terrorist leaders.
This is the same crap we heard before the Iraq war.

Just watch! The US, Israel will both strike down Iran, it's just a matter of when. To them, Iran doesn't have the right to better the lives of its citizens and defend itself, so they make up lies about weapons-grade uranium enrichment.

you act like you like the American way of life, but all I ever hear from you is support for various repressive regimes around the world and posts calling people "kikes." 

Do you know anything about Iran? Do you realize what the Ayatollahs and their minions have done to what was once the most progressive of Arab states? Even if the US had a hand in deposing the previous regime . . . it doesn't matter. that was then. this is now.

You consistently spout ideology based on your religious/ethnic heritage. Don't respond w some bullshit about not being religious . . . I'm not talking about your observances, but about your sympathies, which clearly derive from your heritage. Get over it.   

Why would we ignore the things that make an oppressive regime more powerful?

We, who like our Western way of life, will do what we need to preserve it . . . if that means undermining regimes hostile to it, so be it. 

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 02:00:41 PM »
you act like you like the American way of life, but all I ever hear from you is support for various repressive regimes around the world and posts calling people "kikes." 

Do you know anything about Iran? Do you realize what the Ayatollahs and their minions have done to what was once the most progressive of Arab states? Even if the US had a hand in deposing the previous regime . . . it doesn't matter. that was then. this is now.

You consistently spout ideology based on your religious/ethnic heritage. Don't respond w some bullshit about not being religious . . . I'm not talking about your observances, but about your sympathies, which clearly derive from your heritage. Get over it.   

We, who like our Western way of life, will do what we need to preserve it . . . if that means undermining regimes hostile to it, so be it. 

excellent post!!!
pump'em dump'em

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 02:05:27 PM »

thank you.

Edit: I should have said "Middle Eastern states," not "arab states." Iranians consider themselves Persians, not Arabs.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 02:07:15 PM »

No one enjoys living in the states more than me,  I am fond of American values AS I ACT THEM OUT EVERY FUCKING DAY.

Your post is full of rightwing ethnocentrism. Just listen to yourself talk!

Preserving American liberty and values does not mean starting meaningless wars, it does not mean sticking uncle Sam's nose where it does not belong.

You act as though the Iranian people are crying out for western luxuries, did you ever stop for one moment and think that maybe the majority of the people there like living in an Islamic state?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2006, 02:10:52 PM »

Well said. 

I still remember clips of Iranian children shouting "death to America"!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2006, 02:18:29 PM »
This is great!!!! WONDERFUL!!! Now I can look forward to anyone posting doubts about 9/11 being depicted as holding hands with Acmadmanwhateverthefuckh isnameis... f**k I'm sick of copying and pasting that bastards name :P f**k it....

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2006, 02:24:43 PM »
Quote from: Camel  Jockey on Today at 02:07:15 PM

You act as though the Iranian people are crying out for western luxuries, did you ever stop for one moment and think that maybe the majority of the people there like living in an Islamic state?

So they endorse a regime that puts fatwas out on people for writing books?

So they support the insurgency in Iraq that is killing American soldiers?

So they endorse a world-view in which other ways of life are illegitimate?

So they support terror organizations devoted to undermining democratic western societies in the Middle East?

So they support the Ayatollah's minion who runs around saying that Israel has no right to exist and that the holocaust never happened?

So they want the world to convert to radical Islam?

So then why should I have any sympathy for them? Their desires are not mine, and their desires encroach on mine.

For the record: I think most Iranians would rather not pay for terror organizations . . . but it's possible that the Ayatollahs have reduced their educational and employment options to the point that they're dumbass fanatics now.

You can bet your ass that unlike you, I'm western-centric.

I enjoy freedom of religion.

I enjoy my right to free speech.

I enjoy women who are independent and strong.

I enjoy the prosperity that the US has brought my family.

I like our way of life.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2006, 02:37:29 PM »

Do you think it's a tiny bit odd that you and the Ayatollah's minion Ahmadinejad have the same agenda?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2006, 02:39:15 PM »
No one enjoys living in the states more than me,  I am fond of American values AS I ACT THEM OUT EVERY FUCKING DAY.

Your post is full of rightwing ethnocentrism. Just listen to yourself talk!

Preserving American liberty and values does not mean starting meaningless wars, it does not mean sticking uncle Sam's nose where it does not belong.

Look at King Kamali, he certainly seems to love Western luxuries, like Taco Bell, BK, White Castle, etc.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2006, 02:50:44 PM »

Do you think it's a tiny bit odd that you and the Ayatollah's minion Ahmadinejad have the same agenda?

Many in the 911 skeptics said that asshole sheep would say this. 

Throw out the holocaust card, too.

You are a poor debater and you are a sad excuse for an american.

911 was an inside job.  People in every country of the world know it.  Ahmjad (?) is using it to expose the war agenda in the west.

Please don't compare me to him.  He is a bad guy and ISR should be turning his country into swiss cheese right now.  But the US should NOT.