Author Topic: Senate to quietly pardon bush for illegal wiretaps  (Read 1644 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Senate to quietly pardon bush for illegal wiretaps
« on: September 18, 2006, 05:12:24 PM »
This week, the Senate is planning to quietly hold a vote that would pardon President Bush for breaking the law by illegally wiretapping innocent Americans.

The bill would let the administration off the hook for breaking the law and make it legal to wiretap Americans, in secret, without any oversight whenever they want to.

Democrats and some Republicans are holding strong against it, and if enough of us speak up we can stop it. Can you sign the petition opposing the Republican move to pardon President Bush for breaking the law?

http://pol.moveon.org/dontpardon/

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Senate to quietly pardon bush for illegal wiretaps
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 07:22:41 AM »
Bush commits crimes against the American people, and violate the constitution and gets a pardon?
...while Clinton gets impeached over leaving a stain on a blue dress? ???

I say pardon my ass... IMPEACH THE FUCKER!!!  >:(

Bush Lied about Fish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gAtkwLaoCU&NR
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 07:26:06 AM »
The vote is to pardon Bush and make unregulated wiring taping legal?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 08:00:02 AM »
The vote is to pardon Bush and make unregulated wiring taping legal?

Perhaps you'd like to wipe your ass with the COnstitution, then just turn in 6 of the 10 parts of the Bill of Rights.   Oh, and tell your kids what a big man daddy was for bending over for the govt.

See that poor Canadian guy sent to Syria and beaten for a year?  If this happened to an American, no one would be doing anything and we wouldn't hear about it.  Only because the Canadian gov is making any noise, do we hear about it.

I wonder how long til people start disappearing off your block. 

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 09:14:44 AM »

http://pol.moveon.org/dontpardon/

He didn't break the law and please consider your source. Soros should be hung and shot for treason.....that lying bastard spent $27mil of his own money to try to lie to american public that Bush lied about the war but it blew up in his face and now he's got an even bigger ax to grind....dudes a moral loser and a waste of space, I don't know if he's the anti-Christ or Hillary but one of the two!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 09:18:40 AM »
Why are they holding a pardoning vote this week, if he didn't break a law?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 09:22:32 AM »
This is such bullshit.  If there is no justice in the courts I say we find it in the streets.  >:(

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 09:38:57 AM »
So much for checks and balances.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 10:56:13 AM »
Anyone read the bill?  What language "pardons" Bush for the crime he allegedly committed? 

Keep in mind that Bush was "checked" by a federal judge.  The system worked.  The judge told him to get approval from Congress and that's what he's trying to do.  The American people through their representatives will either give the president the authority or not.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 10:59:35 AM »
Anyone read the bill?  What language "pardons" Bush for the crime he allegedly committed? 

Keep in mind that Bush was "checked" by a federal judge.  The system worked.  The judge told him to get approval from Congress and that's what he's trying to do.  The American people through their representatives will either give the president the authority or not.     

the pardon will be for the many instances in which he used them, without asking permission, before he was caught and the issue was brought to light.  Thousands were illegally wiretapped and searched. 

I guess that doesn't bug you, as long as it wasn't you.  Selfish.  Short-sighted.  Sheep.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 11:06:35 AM »
the pardon will be for the many instances in which he used them, without asking permission, before he was caught and the issue was brought to light.  Thousands were illegally wiretapped and searched. 

I guess that doesn't bug you, as long as it wasn't you.  Selfish.  Short-sighted.  Sheep.

240 I question your sources and your credibility, so I'm not buying that any language in the bill pardons the president.  In fact, I don't believe the legislative branch has the power to issue pardons.  In addition, most legislation applies prospectively, not retroactively.