Author Topic: PDI Night of Champions: Crazy Night Entertainment Pics  (Read 18437 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
PDI Night of Champions: Crazy Night Entertainment Pics
« on: September 18, 2006, 07:01:48 PM »
Kamali & The PDI  - I think he would fit in....

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Kamali & The PDI
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 07:03:20 PM »

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 07:03:56 PM »

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 07:05:43 PM »
Lee Looked better than most times...dare I say the most grainy lee ever ?
L

bbinsider

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 07:06:05 PM »
It catered to the schmoes that were all over the place.
The BBinsider

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 07:08:16 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2006, 07:10:30 PM »
Holy shit...it's the VILLAGE PEOPLE!!

Didn't they get booed of the stage at the Olympia a few years ago?? Wayne never learns...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 07:11:42 PM »
Lee Looked better than most times...dare I say the most grainy lee ever ?
agreed he is diced their and his tan kinda reddish their make's him look freakier,vascular,leg's seperated,like he had something to prove with this showing.he really is a very good bber , has had a good long career.

one1234

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2006, 07:15:54 PM »

Bob, you seem to be bouncing back nicely from your radio humiliation earlier this evening.

TOTAL OWNAGE OF BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

body88

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2006, 07:16:34 PM »

Didn't they get booed of the stage at the Olympia a few years ago?? Wayne never learns...

Hey Bob didnt the same thing happen to you at the masters!?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2006, 07:18:32 PM »

Bob, you seem to be bouncing back nicely from your radio humiliation earlier this evening.

What humiliation was that?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2006, 07:19:46 PM »
hhahaha! I agree!

What is it with these Shannanigans! WHat is this mess!!!???

I dont like that shit.

Me either!  OMG!!! I had no idea this was going on!!!  I think bodybuidling has become too gay for me.  Oh!  The humanity!  :'(

Monster Gay Strip Club

I wouldn't be caught dead in that club!  :-[

This looks like something from one of those over the top gay parades.  Which is where it all belongs... everything has its place . . . but in a bodybuilding show? No.  :'(

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2006, 07:24:45 PM »
Dan and I go through about 5 safeguards and checks with each guest...In 50 shows, no one has ever failed to call in...until tonight. Lets hope nothing other than a simple reason is behind the no-show...

The show still went on, as it always will....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2006, 07:30:30 PM »
Dan and I go through about 5 safeguards and checks with each guest...In 50 shows, no one has ever failed to call in...until tonight. Lets hope nothing other than a simple reason is behind the no-show...

The show still went on, as it always will....
Surely you and Dan can coordinate an interview still? Its not like we need to be there, just have Dan call him (your people get in touch with his people) and get you on the phone , talk for 20 minutes with ronnie, then record it, have it as an item on the site???  I dont understand whats so hard, I imagine the people who sponsor all of this know this is a big Olympia advertisment ? Or do you think that he is that much in his 'own world' where as he does what he wants, doesnt live up to obligations and is a 'diva' in his own right? The only other thing would be some unforseen event which God forbid, prevented him from talking to his fans about the career which he has amassed.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2006, 07:34:14 PM »

Bob,

Two of the people on that PDI stage were IFBB athletes which you represent.

Why would you insult something they're involved with?  Would you come on the boards and say that so-and-so works at a shitty gym, or that so-and-so had a failed business? 

Why would you say negative things about something that puts money in IFBB athlete pockets? 

Why do you continually shoot these guys in the feet when they're just trying to make a damn living?

Billy Knockout!

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2006, 07:34:42 PM »
There had to be a good reason, as this seems out of character for Ronnie. He definitely loves bodybuilding and the fans.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2006, 07:36:18 PM »
Surely you and Dan can coordinate an interview still? Its not like we need to be there, just have Dan call him (your people get in touch with his people) and get you on the phone , talk for 20 minutes with ronnie, then record it, have it as an item on the site???  I dont understand whats so hard, I imagine the people who sponsor all of this know this is a big Olympia advertisment ? Or do you think that he is that much in his 'own world' where as he does what he wants, doesnt live up to obligations and is a 'diva' in his own right? The only other thing would be some unforseen event which God forbid, prevented him from talking to his fans about the career which he has amassed.

Exactly. I've brought up this very point before. The interviews could be pre-recorded...... ::)

What about Manion Bob.....has he recovered yet?
HAHA, RON.....

newmom

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2006, 07:37:25 PM »
Me either!  OMG!!! I had no idea this was going on!!!  I think bodybuidling has become too gay for me.  Oh!  The humanity!  :'

lmao baygbm...the stuff u say is priceless

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2006, 07:38:10 PM »
Bob,

Why would you insult something they're involved with?  Would you come on the boards and say that so-and-so works at a shitty gym, or that so-and-so had a failed business? 

Why would you say negative things about something that puts money in IFBB athlete pockets? 

Why do you continually shoot these guys in the feet when they're just trying to make a damn living?

Refresh my memory, but didn't Bob pose for some Gay Army pics?
HAHA, RON.....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2006, 07:39:27 PM »
Wait till you folks see my outfit..... ;D
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2006, 07:42:36 PM »
Refresh my memory, but didn't Bob pose for some Gay Army pics?

He did a military shoot for a popular mens magazine, i believe.  

I don't think it was 'gay' as you say.  From what I've read in COLT, military men typically fight shirtless and oiled up.  Better aerodynamics and more passionate warfare.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2006, 07:44:32 PM »
Bob looks huge in those pics :o

Its funny that rhino said he could beat him onstage

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2006, 07:48:32 PM »
Bob,

If they're on a PDI stage...they're not athletes I represent.

There can be a lot of things that put money in athletes pockets...doesn't mean I have to endorse it, or agree with it for that matter.

If Wayne wants to adopt the same gameplan that buried the WBF, thats up to him...I would have thought he was smarter than that....

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2006, 07:51:37 PM »
Man, Lee needs to lose those red boots, they are the gayest thing I have ever seen.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2006, 07:53:26 PM »
I don't get why everyone is constantly trying find shit on Cicherillo and what he does on the PBB.

All in all, I think he does a good job.   
He's too much trying to be friends with everyone, too polite, bit of a kissass, but he's got what most people don't have - media personality. He's got it.

Cicherillo and Solomon do whatever they like, but I definitely believe the show would lose a lot if it were pre-recorded. It's common knowledge in radio, pre-recordings make you lose a lot of edge.

Hopefully they'll keep the same layout, they definitely needs to have back up plans when it fcuks up though.

Fcuk ups can make for great radio.

Cicherillo just needs to stop being a fcuking nice guy, having love for everyone of his fellow Pro's. Needs to start the bad cop routine, stop the good cop.

That part of Cicherillo isn't just lame, it's terrible.

In short - In with Andy Sipowitz.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise