Author Topic: mr getbig preview  (Read 13888 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: mr getbig preview
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2006, 12:51:36 PM »
there is no way your diet can be all junk food, without losing muscle and gaining fat. what are you building muscle with, sugars? ::) i think you will come in looking like an auschwitz escapee.
that crazy look in your eyes in those latest pics is proof that youve gone off the deep end.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2006, 12:53:20 PM »
there is no way your diet can be all junk food, without losing muscle and gaining fat. what are you building muscle with, sugars? ::) i think you will come in looking like an auschwitz escapee.
that crazy look in your eyes in those latest pics is proof that youve gone off the deep end.

Another man`s junk, is another man`s treasure.

hahhahah

There is no such thing as junk food.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2006, 12:55:21 PM »
It's a little hard to tell what's been opened since I made everything look so nice and neat for the pic. ;) 

But the Krispy Kremes are open, and the Oreo cones, choco chip Famous Amos, both Pepperidge Farm cookies, carrot cake cookies, chocolate chip cookies in front, M&M's, Reese's Pieces, chocolate cake, Oreo snacks, Chips Ahoy, whipped cream, jumbo cones, Oreos...

....and the NY pizza, spicy wings, olive bread, chips in the back...all of the Ben & Jerry's except two...

Plus there's another two opened buffalo wings in the freezer, along with four tubs of Breyers ice cream (all opened too haha), coolwhip, waffles, hash browns, french fries, etc.  It's an avalanche everytime we open the freezer!   

For all TA rantings and ravings over people spending moolah on protein, supplements, etc. he seems to have no problem shelling out some serious dough for over-packaged, under-nutritious snack food. Monster irony and idiocy. Ah well, maybe living in the folk's basement allows one to purchase the small luxuries in life.  ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2006, 12:57:13 PM »

excactly...

For all TA rantings and ravings over people spending moolah on protein, supplements, etc. he seems to have no problem shelling out some serious dough for over-packaged, under-nutritious snack food. Monster irony and idiocy. Ah well, maybe living in the folk's basement allows one to purchase the small luxuries in life.  ::)

but wait, according to one of his boys he has a degree in physics...they just won't tell you what degree he has...or where it's from...or what type of degree it is....funny how no one seems to want to answer that....
nasser=piece of shit

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2006, 12:58:05 PM »

ROFLMAO
I Love The True Adon

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2006, 03:57:20 PM »
ROFLMAO
its true, just look at the crazy piercing intensity in his eyes in those pics...eye of the tiger. a nutter

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2006, 04:33:26 PM »
:)

YOU LOOK FUGGIN AWESOME WHATEVA!!!!!!

WOZAAS!!!!

8)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2006, 04:35:24 PM »
mildly impressed with your conditioning. you havent got much size on that lil frame which means you never did much in your life as far as physical activity. not hating, cause i did give you a compliment, but you will be about half of my size but with better conditioning come show time.....by the way what is the latest time to send in our pics, we need an exact deadline, i got bitches that want me to get high with them i dont wanna be too fucked up, i might even do a webcam posing routine i dont know.....

too bad the comp isnt in 5 weeks though ive only been dieting about 10 days for this....but you all will see the best daddy waddy has to offer in about 5 weeks though

sorry, but whateva physique will beat yours, and True Adonisis. He has a complete, bodybuilding physique, kick ass, lean, mean machine.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2006, 04:47:39 PM »
whateva has me on legs and calves for sure.  but i'm making improvements fast, next year my legs will match up well for the 2nd annual mr. getbig.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2006, 04:55:45 PM »
whateva has me on legs and calves for sure.  but i'm making improvements fast, next year my legs will match up well for the 2nd annual mr. getbig.

Dude, he has you even in upperbody.

I am so impressed by whateva, hes in contest shape, he has symmetry, look at his lats in that relaxed pose...delts, he has it all! Bast, you have beach/club muscles..Hes a contest beast.!! . ;D  See you next year, at the mrgetbig.  8)

He looks great, and im sure he knows how to pose, too.. ;)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2006, 05:00:18 PM »
true he has me beat.  he's older though  >:(      i'm 22

;D

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2006, 05:08:19 PM »

;D

Whateva would easily compete in the "open" class in a natural show, easy...hes that impressive..

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2006, 05:11:30 PM »
One of the funniest threads I've read in a while. All the excuses already flying.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2006, 05:12:23 PM »

;D

Excuses excuses. He has you beat, period. This is like some football player saying "Yeah well, we could have won", well if you could have then why didn't you? People can see what the deal is, they really don't need the loser to explain his mishaps.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2006, 05:23:56 PM »
Excuses excuses. He has you beat, period. This is like some football player saying "Yeah well, we could have won", well if you could have then why didn't you? People can see what the deal is, they really don't need the loser to explain his mishaps.

haha ok you Beast.   ::)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2006, 06:07:41 PM »
bast is good,whateva is more seasoned and know's bbing dieting the right wayto get result's,and he will pose correctly to the rules,and to show case his physique,prop's to his good leg development.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2006, 06:32:08 PM »
:)
adonis cannot beat this!  hahahaha suckah swimmer.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2006, 06:34:25 PM »
The grand prize winner of ironic posts.
yeah really!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2006, 06:35:59 PM »
Thanks.  I have finally figured out what works for me.  I have done zero Cardio,ATe everything I wanted,Lifted 3-4 days a week and dropped about 70 lbs of fat since March.

I will also post my fat pictures for Mr. Getbig which will be interesting for you guys to see.

I am going to mantain my current bodyfat and leaner and go to about 3-4 percent whenever I choose.  I will stay single digits forever though.
you will never get to 3-4%, ever!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2006, 06:43:10 PM »
Here is some more!
processed food much?  you know alot ::)

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2006, 07:55:12 PM »
"You have to do everything possible to win, no matter what. At the day of the contest, if 'TA' comes in his best shape and he is equally as good as 'whateva', or lets say he is a few percent better than 'whateva'. I'll spend with TA one night, I go and book us together in a room. You know to help 'TA' for the Mr.Getbig contest. And umm that night, he will never forget.  :) I will mix him up. 'TA' will come so ready to Getbig, so strong, but by the night is over, ther next morning he will be ready to lose. I mean I will just talk him into that. Its no problem to do that. So you know all those things are available. So if their available you might as well use them. So that is why it doesn't matter if 'TA' comes in shape or out of shape. If he comes out of shape, at least it is less hassel for me. And if he is in-shape, fine I hope he is."

Simplified Version
Say TA comes to the contest in shape and ready, I set up a room for just the two of us, and in that one night, he will come so ready, so determined, that I'll just talk him into losing. Its that simple.

So keep eatting your cookies and ice cream TA.

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2006, 08:01:48 PM »

Not at all...we are very savvy shoppers. ;)
I Love The True Adon

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2006, 08:03:45 PM »
Whateva looks short...how tall is he?
I Love The True Adon

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2006, 08:04:30 PM »
Whateva looks short...how tall is he?

Probably your height little one.
just push some weight!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2006, 08:20:32 PM »
haha, 3% hahahaha ronnie? dexter? your not even close to three percent more like 6%, ive seen better condition at a local show bro. seriously stop being so delusional your not anywere close to 3%