Author Topic: unsure about my cycle now.  (Read 1487 times)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
unsure about my cycle now.
« on: September 18, 2006, 09:56:46 PM »
Hey guys, For my 1st cycle I was going to run exactly what Arnold Jr. had posted earlier. 10 weeks Test E with 4 weeks dbol and the 30 days of clomid/nolvadex. But now my friend who gets the stuff says he can only get Sustanon. Is this ok for a beginner? to use Sust? and how should the cycle be ran now?? any help would be awesome guys....otherwise I'll just keep trying to get Test E. im a little dissapointed now because thats what i had wanted.
bodybuildersreality.com

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Re: unsure about my cycle now.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 10:02:07 PM »
It would be better if you could get E, but Sust would be fine

Also, skip the dbol, save that for your next cycle, 500mg of test will be just fine for your first cycle...

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 10:03:53 PM »
It would be better if you could get E, but Sust would be fine

Also, skip the dbol, save that for your next cycle, 500mg of test will be just fine for your first cycle...
ok so 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks of the sust. then a week break after last pin then run the 30 days of nolvadex? the clomid is very expensive so my friend says just run the nolva but i'd rather pay more for the pct and do it right.
bodybuildersreality.com

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 10:12:09 PM »
Hey guys, For my 1st cycle I was going to run exactly what Arnold Jr. had posted earlier. 10 weeks Test E with 4 weeks dbol and the 30 days of clomid/nolvadex. But now my friend who gets the stuff says he can only get Sustanon. Is this ok for a beginner? to use Sust? and how should the cycle be ran now?? any help would be awesome guys....otherwise I'll just keep trying to get Test E. im a little dissapointed now because thats what i had wanted.
That cycle was more or less of a guideline, it is by no means set in stone as to what exactly should be done. Also, the reason for that thread was not so much as to give exact cycle advice, but rather the other info was what I believed to be more valuable to first timers. As for the cycle itself, those recommendations were made by Crankin'steiN From Fitnessgeared.com, not me. Now those recommendations are fine and good results would come from this cycle, however, my personal preference is to run "fuller" cycles, ones that run the entire course of the months given, as well as slightly longer. I prefer to usually advise on 12wk minimum cycles and up to 16wk cycles. Now I may self will sometimes run cycles a bit longer then that, 20-24wks, but not allways, 16wks is pretty standard for me, but I normally ever recommend this to people because I truly do not know enough about them to do so...if someone does come on here with a cycle longer then 16wks, I'll give my input, but again I do not make the initial recommendation.

In your case here, sust will be fine. I do prefer to see new guys use test-e or cyp for their first cycle, simply because it is easier to use and you don't have to worry about blood/test levels and all of that...plus with test-e or cyp, you can get by with just 1 or 2 injections per wk, you call. But with sust, I prefer the 3x wk protocol. Yes, you can have good results using sust like you would test-e or cyp, but it's better served 3xwk IMO. Check out the Clinical Studies thread and there is some good info on sust for you there.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 10:17:32 PM »
ok so 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks of the sust. then a week break after last pin then run the 30 days of nolvadex? the clomid is very expensive so my friend says just run the nolva but i'd rather pay more for the pct and do it right.
Wait 2wks before you start PCT, personally I'll sometimes wait 3wks, but it depends. After you have done a few cycles, you will develop a better handle as to what suites you best in that regards. However, thinks to Luv2Hurt, I've now gotten in the habit of ending my cycles with prop, that way, I can go straight into my PCT immediately with no break...this seems to me to be a very affective method. In your case though, this is best saved for later down the road, I like to keep things as simple as possible for the new guys, it's just easier and more efficient IMO

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 10:26:36 PM »
ok Arnold Jr. i'll check out that stuff on Sust. but you say I can run the exact cycle just with Sust instead and no dbol? and start PCT 2 weeks after last pin rather than 3? ok thats what i'll do.
bodybuildersreality.com

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2006, 11:04:43 PM »
ok Arnold Jr. i'll check out that stuff on Sust. but you say I can run the exact cycle just with Sust instead and no dbol? and start PCT 2 weeks after last pin rather than 3? ok thats what i'll do.
Go ahead an run the dbol like you have planned. Just because you may be using sust instead has no affect on rather you use dbol or not. So go ahead and give it a try as well, it should give you a nice kick start to your cycle.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 11:20:01 PM »
ok guys thanks for your help. I will run this then:
1-12 weeks Sust at 500mg aweek
1-4 dbol at 30mg a day
 2 weeks after last Pin - 30 days of Nolvadex.
there we go...i think im good to go!
bodybuildersreality.com

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 04:01:12 AM »
looks good...
w

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 09:16:35 AM »
ok guys thanks for your help. I will run this then:
1-12 weeks Sust at 500mg aweek
1-4 dbol at 30mg a day
 2 weeks after last Pin - 30 days of Nolvadex.
there we go...i think im good to go!

That looks great...Arnold gave solid advice.

i've always liked sust but my current cycle is test e and i haven't noticed a single difference...

Have fun!

8)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 10:40:15 AM »
Thanks guys! I'll keep posting to let you know how it runs.
bodybuildersreality.com