Author Topic: Flex Wheeler says Ronnie Coleman is better than Dorian Yates!  (Read 15135 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Flex Wheeler says Ronnie Coleman is better than Dorian Yates!
« on: September 18, 2006, 10:03:03 PM »
Flex, who do you think had the better physique at their respective peaks - Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman ?

And # 2) Do you know what the SQUAD is and how we are the umbrella corporation of them all?

Would appreciate your honest, rather than a PC, "I think each of those guys were a champion in their own right" answer. Thanks in advance  8)

On behalf of the Almighty SQUAD,

'Kiwiol'

Flex Wheeler

• Pros
  • Getbig II
Re: A couple of Questions for Flex Wheeler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 10:21:10 PM »
Flex, who do you think had the better physique at their respective peaks - Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman ?

And # 2) Do you know what the SQUAD is and how we are the umbrella corporation of them all?

Would appreciate your honest, rather than a PC, "I think each of those guys were a champion in their own right" answer. Thanks in advance  8)

'Kiwiol'
Hands down.. RC

No, I don't know what the SQUD is. Send me a private note and tell me.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 10:24:28 PM »
have you been living under a rock!?

Well, according to Jim Quinn.....
Ron: "I am lazy."

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 10:25:30 PM »
Hands down.. RC

No, I don't know what the SQUAD is. Send me a private note and tell me.

HAHAHAHAHA, THANKS FOR ANSWERING QUESTION # 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY,  this issue will be put to rest. Hulkster, Pumpster etc, you guys owe the SQUAD, especially me, a huge favor for getting this answer from the great Flex Wheeler 8). And sorry ND, suckmymuscle etc  ;D

And Flex, about the SQUAD - you will be contacted via PM shortly 8)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 10:29:12 PM »
follow the arrows

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
What a controversial question.  Does Flex think Ronnie is better than Greg Kovacs too?
Hahaha!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
What a controversial question.  Does Flex think Ronnie is better than Greg Kovacs too?

I never had any doubts as to what the right answer was / is, Matt. But you can't deny that having someone like Flex, who competed against both Dorian and Ronnie at their peaks, and continues to follow the sport from a much better vantage point than you and me, say that Ronnie is better than Dorian certainly strengthens the arguments of the Ronnie faction such as Hulkster, Pumpster, yourself, me etc many fold. See what I'm saying?

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
Monster usage of exclamation points! :o

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Monster usage of exclamation points! :o

It's a patented SQUAD procedure 8). Any SQUAD member making a post has to make liberal use of exclamation marks so tiny tits can immediately avoid the thread and stay away.

suckmymuscle

Kiwi-fruit

First of all, shut up, nerd. Secondly, who cares what a washed-up loser who never accomplished anything worthwhile thinks? Flex had a good physique at the 1993 ASC, but that was it. He didn't use his genetic potential to his advantage because he's lazy. Also, he's a liar, ust like his buddy, Shawn Ray. And finally, Flex, Dorian sodomized you onstage each and every single time you competed against each other, so I can understand why you're bitter.

As for Coleman...Dorian was winning Mr.Olympias when Coleman was having a hard time getting a single call-out. His physique in 1998 was very good, but it would be defeated by the package that Dorian brought onstage for the 1993 and 1995 Olympias. Ronnie has looked like shit every year besides 1998 and 1999, and that's a fact. He was holding water both at the 2000 and 2001 Olympias, and he had a monster gut distension both in 2003 and 2004. His 2003 Olympia physique sucked, because he had far less separations than in  previous years and looked like a nine months pregnant woman. Coleman didn't take the sport to a new level, except for gut size and assymetry. Of course, I'm rehashing what I've wrote in the truce thread, but I'm only doing it because one of Dorian's many bitches - Flex Wheeler - decided to shoot his pie-hole. Too bad that Dorian made both him and his heroe, Ronnie, his bitches, but the reverse was never true. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
  First of all, shut up, nerd. Secondly, who cares what a washed-up loser who never accomplished anything worthwhile thinks? Flex had a good physique at the 1993 ASC, but that was it. He didn't use his genetic potential to his advantage because he's lazy. Also, he's a liar, ust like his buddy, Shawn Ray. And finally, Flex, Dorian sodomized you onstage each and every single time you competed against each other, so I can understand why you're bitter.

As for Coleman...Dorian was winning Mr.Olympias when Coleman was having a hard time getting a single call-out. His physique in 1998 was very good, but it would be defeated by the package that Dorian brought onstage for the 1993 and 1995 Olympias. Ronnie has looked like shit every year besides 1998 and 1999, and that's a fact. He was holding water both at the 2000 and 2001 Olympias, and he had a monster gut distension both in 2003 and 2004. His 2003 Olympia physique sucked, because he had far less separations than in  previous years and looked like a nine months pregnant woman. Coleman didn't take the sport to a new level, except for gut size and assymetry. Of course, I'm rehashing what I've wrote in the truce thread, but I'm only doing it because one of Dorian's many bitches - Flex Wheeler - decided to shoot his pie-hole. Too bad that Dorian made both him and his heroe, Ronnie, his bitches, but the reverse was never true. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL, you blind fuck. RC owns dorian any day of the week. You having shots at flex, one of the greatest to ever grace the stage?  lololo.

You are either blind or racist.

suckmymuscle

LOL, you blind f**k. RC owns dorian any day of the week. You having shots at flex, one of the greatest to ever grace the stage?  lololo.

You are either blind or racist.

Shut up, newb. As for the racist comment, you shoud be banned.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
There is already a thread that is 400+ pages that deals with topic..not again
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Here you go..make your comments in this thread, we don't need another topic like this again

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.0
Here comes the money shot

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: FLEX WHEELER SAYS RONNIE COLEMAN IS BETTER THAN DOZ YATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2006, 05:32:49 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

First of all, meltdown as usual. Second of all, Flex, who competed against both Dorian and Ronnie, probably knows a lot more than someone like you who calls himself a 'bodybuilding expert' when you are nothing more than someone who a) Sniffs Dorian's used posing trunks while beating off, b) Makes assertions like they were objective facts when they are nothing more than (your) subjective opinions, and c) Rehashes the same BS 'arguments' that never were, since all the hundreds (if not thousands) of words that you put into each of your mega-meltdown posts are destroyed by a single pic of Ronnie that shows clearly, to an objective observer, that at his peak, his physique is superior to Dorian's.

Swallow that, like you swallow cum, you Jizzmonkey 8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: FLEX WHEELER SAYS RONNIE COLEMAN IS BETTER THAN DOZ YATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 05:34:37 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Flex Wheeler never accomplishing anything?????    ::)

Flex Wheeler is one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time.  He's also the the most straight-forward person around.  He may have done some crazy things to win shows but he did it for his fans.  He practically almost died for you bitches. 

As far as accomplishments, his win record for the Arnold Classic and Ironman should speak for itself
A

suckmymuscle

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 06:08:54 AM »
First of all, meltdown as usual. Second of all, Flex, who competed against both Dorian and Ronnie, probably knows a lot more than someone like you who calls himself a 'bodybuilding expert' when you are nothing more than someone who a) Sniffs Dorian's used posing trunks while beating off, b) Makes assertions like they were objective facts when they are nothing more than (your) subjective opinions, and c) Rehashes the same BS 'arguments' that never were, since all the hundreds (if not thousands) of words that you put into each of your mega-meltdown posts are destroyed by a single pic of Ronnie that shows clearly, to an objective observer, that at his peak, his physique is clearly superior to Dorian's.

Swallow that, like you swallow cum, you Jizzmonkey 8)

LAMBDA, LAMBDA, LAMBDA! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 06:13:27 AM »
  LAMBDA, LAMBDA, LAMBDA! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Very gay (even for you) comeback Sucky

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 07:11:27 AM »

Flex Wheeler never accomplishing anything?????    ::)

Flex Wheeler is one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time.  He's also the the most straight-forward person around.  He may have done some crazy things to win shows but he did it for his fans.  He practically almost died for you bitches. 

As far as accomplishments, his win record for the Arnold Classic and Ironman should speak for itself

Go away, adults are talking

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I'm waiting to see what Hulkster has to say about this 8)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2006, 07:30:02 AM »
It's a patented SQUAD procedure 8). Any SQUAD member making a post has to make liberal use of exclamation marks so tiny tits can immediately avoid the thread and stay away.

lol, oh shyt, new york, your ass got OWNED
Get Big, or Die Trying

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
 How did i get owned? lol

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

1.Flex is a friend of Coleman for a while now,he is the one who made the Ronnie/Chad connection.
2.Easy question anyone that isnt blind as a bet woul say that.
3.The squad is a bunch of homo's that jerk off to pictures of pro's.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2006, 08:51:03 AM »
The SQUAD is currently holding contract negotiations with Flex. We expect to launch his new clothing line shortly.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2006, 09:19:20 AM »
The SQUAD is currently holding contract negotiations with Flex. We expect to launch his new clothing line shortly.

Gay-4-PayIFBB wannabe-a-woman has already expressed interest in soiled posing trunks, BerzerkFury.