Author Topic: Why do people go on stage ?  (Read 4227 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Why do people go on stage ?
« on: September 19, 2006, 05:35:18 AM »
Looking like this ???

I wonder, Im not flex wheeler 93 at 0.00bf% but why have people sit there and have to endure such horror?

Discuss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSVCyKmKZbw
L

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Why do people go on stage ?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 05:43:03 AM »
he didn't look that bad, but it looked like a bigger show, small natural competitors should stay to small natural shows

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 05:44:24 AM »
Looking like this ???

I wonder, Im not flex wheeler 93 at 0.00bf% but why have people sit there and have to endure such horror?

Discuss

maybe he fell asleep and forgot to carb up. Happens all the time on this board

LOL, I love the "monster quad shake"
Here comes the money shot

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 05:45:45 AM »
WTF ??

Is that guy serious. His waist is as wide as his shoulders and his limbs are as thick as his fingers ?

Wow, he might need medical attention.

After the song goes ..c'mon....he does the gayes finger motion...wow
They call me Jaejonna!!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 05:50:50 AM »
I agree, he didn’t look that bad.

I think most of us on this board have skewed vision; we are all used to seeing huge, shredded physiques.  That’s not what most bodybuilders look like and that’s not necessarily what most people want to look like given the risks (health, legal) involved in getting there.

We don’t know what this guy looked like before he started working out. 

There’s nothing wrong with his physique; the only problem here is with your expectations.  :-\

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 05:51:36 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 05:58:34 AM »
I agree, he didn’t look that bad.

I think most of us on this board have skewed vision; we are all used to seeing huge, shredded physiques.  That’s not what most bodybuilders look like and that’s not necessarily what most people want to look like given the risks (health, legal) involved in getting there.

We don’t know what this guy looked like before he started working out. 

There’s nothing wrong with his physique; the only problem here is with your expectations.  :-\
That's a very good point,i'm sure his family see's him as a winner .whether you compete in small show or pro show,if you've competed or compete you are a competitive bber,everybody that competes of course want's to be the best thay can be,it's in our nature.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 06:02:17 AM »
I thought he looks retardedly skinny , no muscle mass, too many variations of the front lat spread/most muscluar ...hahahhaha
L

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 06:15:13 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

newmom

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 06:18:20 AM »
maybe it was a goal of his...so what he wasnt big..hes in good shape and probably accomplished alot to get his ass up there...kudos to him

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 06:21:03 AM »
I wonder why anyone gets on stage anymore.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 06:36:43 AM »
I wonder why anyone gets on stage anymore.
yup you are right, I also wonder why would people post pic of them self  at about 16% bf and absolutely no muscle,  yet thinking that they have any kind of muscle worthy of showing not to a bunch of people ( like in a local competition) but to a couple million  board members hmmm... I just wonder

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 06:41:22 AM »
I never understood why someone would get on stage anyway.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 06:46:08 AM »
Looking like this ???

Discuss

out all honesty I ask my self the same thing  about some of the people next to me when I had competed, I think that people close to them give them the wrong advice and are not honest to them, i mean the guy in that video has not business competting, its a bodybuilder show, you suppost to  compear you body to look like a bit like the guys on the magazines, if you don't look like them don't do a show simple as that

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2006, 07:13:10 AM »
The guy would look better than 95% of you people once dieted down. I love using things like that, because they're almost certain to be true. He doesn't look half bad, but not great.

out all honesty I ask my self the same thing  about some of the people next to me when I had competed, I think that people close to them give them the wrong advice and are not honest to them, i mean the guy in that video has not business competting, its a bodybuilder show, you suppost to  compear you body to look like a bit like the guys on the magazines, if you don't look like them don't do a show simple as that

Good point, but I think people have to experience these things first. If you want to be a natural bodybuilder, train for a year or so, diet down, you'll probably be pretty skinny compared to the steroid users of the same age/stats, or someone who's trained for longer and competes. Point is, you may get onstage and realise it's not for you. Best to find out first I reckon.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 08:09:24 AM »
The guy would look better than 95% of you people once dieted down. I love using things like that, because they're almost certain to be true. He doesn't look half bad, but not great.

Good point, but I think people have to experience these things first. If you want to be a natural bodybuilder, train for a year or so, diet down, you'll probably be pretty skinny compared to the steroid users of the same age/stats, or someone who's trained for longer and competes. Point is, you may get onstage and realise it's not for you. Best to find out first I reckon.
fair enough I agree

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 08:41:49 AM »
yah thats me on there. atleast i got the balls to post my stuff! many like to hide behind their keyboars and their Side tircep in a wifebeater shots (i mean lack-of-side-tricep) ;D jejafag please!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 08:46:12 AM »
Because I guy jumps off a bridgeor shoots himself in the foot, does it make him smarter or more brave cause he at least had the guts to do so ???

There is courage and there is delusional. You are a very courageous delusional person Collossus. hahahah

If you ever come to the Big Apple, send me a PM and I will lift with you and maybe give you pointers. But I doubt you would ever leave Canada. If I go to Montreal I will hit you up, after I hang out with my freind Alexxx .

Jaejonna

L

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 08:48:26 AM »
Because I guy jumps off a bridgeor shoots himself in the foot, does it make him smarter or more brave cause he at least had the guts to do so ???

There is courage and there is delusional. You are a very courageous delusional person Collossus. hahahah

If you ever come to the Big Apple, send me a PM and I will lift with you and maybe give you pointers. But I doubt you would ever leave Canada. If I go to Montreal I will hit you up, after I hang out with my freind Alexxx .

Jaejonna

the only thing you'll be HITTING UP is alexxx's asshole when you get here...ill leave you be and do your work

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2006, 08:50:14 AM »
Im inside your head. Your silly little gay post are meaningless.you really are small and whats funny is that you get on stage and look just as bad as Vince....

Here is what people said of you when you were in the back room of GNC

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=80384.0
L

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2006, 08:57:03 AM »
Maybe Collosus trains for cuts?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2006, 09:04:50 AM »
Yes Mars, the little bitch is training to be 'cut' from the all-gay olympics pratice teams only to put himself in a situation that would be referred to as a 'Cock and a hard place' whereas he would negotiate his contingency for his 'place' on the team by submissively enduring a 'full on press' by other members of the Canadian gay olympic board during an anal etradition of cocks!!! haehhahahahahaGayer than canadian bacon hahahha
L

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2006, 09:09:29 AM »

Just so you all know "COLOSSUS" is not a name i chose to reflect myself. Although i like where i am and who i am, i dont think so highly of myself like a conceded full of shit get-bigger (there are many of this breed :P)
insted the name comes from my favorite comic-book character (x-men) so i just wanted to put that to rest.
-Also keep in mind i was barely 20. Most people dont even step on stage before that age, yet i've won 1st place at the age of 19. You can HATE all you want, but fact is, when i turn around from this desk, the trophees are still behind me and shining in the light!  ;)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2006, 09:12:13 AM »
Did you ever EARN a trophy in a REAL sport like futbol, basketball, or baseball ??? You know sports that include more than three people competing ?
L

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2006, 09:13:39 AM »
Did you ever EARN a trophy in a REAL sport like futbol, basketball, or baseball ??? You know sports that include more than three people competing ?

yeah soccer and baseball...next question?