Author Topic: Club dancing (help!!!)  (Read 2970 times)

Muscleboy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Club dancing (help!!!)
« on: September 19, 2006, 09:38:39 AM »
I am starting to go to clubs for the first time (turned 21 not too long ago).  When i get drinking a little i like to dance.  Not shy at all in that department.  But i dont think im very good.  Is there anything online that can help (free of course).  It has to be dancing for club beats that are out now.  Because if i get this dancing thing down, i will be pulling all the chicks.  (They come up to dance with me now but not for long lol)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Club dancing (help!!!)
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 09:43:05 AM »
I am starting to go to clubs for the first time (turned 21 not too long ago).  When i get drinking a little i like to dance.  Not shy at all in that department.  But i dont think im very good.  Is there anything online that can help (free of course).  It has to be dancing for club beats that are out now.  Because if i get this dancing thing down, i will be pulling all the chicks.  (They come up to dance with me now but not for long lol)

It's easy:

Don't fcuking dance.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 09:56:46 AM »
Exactly. Stay away from the whole dancing thing. Build yourself up and become a doorman instead - the chicks will love it. Why spend all your money in a club when you can be paid to be there and check out every girl that comes in the door? I've pulled so much more women when I was a doorman than when I used to actually go into clubs as a paying visitor. Quit the dancing lark - that's for queers and steers.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 10:15:22 AM »
easy.....here's a few moves:

don't thank me...thank  Sherri

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 10:27:43 AM »
easy.....here's a few moves:

don't thank me...thank  Sherri

Knny those kamali gifs are hilarious  NICE JOB! ;D ;D ;D
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 10:58:57 AM »
Okay 1st questions, are you a whiteboy? ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 03:30:42 PM »
buwahahah

body88

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 03:38:13 PM »
Exactly. Stay away from the whole dancing thing. Build yourself up and become a doorman instead - the chicks will love it. Why spend all your money in a club when you can be paid to be there and check out every girl that comes in the door? I've pulled so much more women when I was a doorman than when I used to actually go into clubs as a paying visitor. Quit the dancing lark - that's for queers and steers.

Haha I was a club gm for years. Do not listen to this guy. Unless you are good looking you will get zero women as a  bouncer. They most likley will just find you annoying. If you are handsome you pull girls. There is really no trick to it.

When are you big bouncers going to learn. Women dont like 45 percent bf blobs. Nor juiced out monsters. They like good looking men with style a nice personality and that are in good shape.

If you cannot dance just try your best, Learn a 2 step. Women will appreciate the fact you are trying and most likley think it is "cute".

AVBG

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 03:54:33 PM »

Go with the Kamali gifs that Kenny has so graciously provided.  ;)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 04:37:20 PM »

i used to dance for clubs here in DC and you DONT learn at clubs.you learn at raves..my buddy and i used to pop e and go to the edge in DC and we'd dance for hours..till we were drenched...when it became about dancing and not about getting ass ws when the ass just followed..panyhow..this girl can move!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9125979857844875219&q=liquid+dancing
carpe` vaginum!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 04:49:40 PM »
True, a little weed, a little E it won't matter, just do it..for the most part attitude's more important than technique, especially in a crowd of white people. ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 05:06:09 PM »
Newsflash, Dancing is gay.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 05:39:55 PM »
You might want to try to, at least for a while, keep your feet pretty much planted on the ground about shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent, and move more with your hips and arms... harder to screw up... listen to the beat of the music too and stay in time.

I used to be a terrible dancer (being 6'3 didn't help) but now I do pretty well for a tall guy - chicks don't complain either

body88

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 05:49:50 PM »

Haha that is why you get zero hot club ass.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2006, 06:10:35 PM »

so your that dood that stood by the side lines while his girl danced with me and then slipped me her #.... :)
carpe` vaginum!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 09:25:06 PM »
Easy it's like this, If your dancing with the girl dont worry about the music, follow her lead, just go opposite of her or follow her hips, it will get you by. If your dancing by yourself watch some BET son and learn how to move your shoulders thats all anyone does in the club anymore anyways. And big huge doormen don't get alot of women, its us medium fit guys that get all the women and we work doors to. Not as scary compared to you guys with 18 inch arms.. you guys get yours but thats after weve already had em... haha just f*cking wit yall

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 10:17:58 PM »
Only slow dance.  Thats all I did.  At one club I used topay the DJ topaly more slow songs.  I remember one time I was with a superhottie and I had him play 4 slow songs in a row.  The place went crazy with people yelling him.  By the end of the 4th song I swear we were the only people on the stage

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 10:56:35 PM »

People who can't dance say its gay......no balls.
L

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 01:43:34 AM »

so your that dood that stood by the side lines while his girl danced with me and then slipped me her #.... :)

People who can't dance say its gay......no balls.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! You gays always stick together......
HAHA, RON.....

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2006, 01:45:07 AM »

try getting you cock out.

this saves time and energy.

they check you out then your meet and then lead you off to the bog.

if you can't pull with this technique you got problems

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2006, 04:17:00 AM »

LOL!!!!!!!!!! You gays always stick together......

Thats right baby..lets oil up and get naked..... ;D
L

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2006, 05:16:05 AM »
Thats right baby..lets oil up and get naked..... ;D

LMAO.. ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2006, 05:33:37 AM »
If you are asking how to dance, there is probably no hope for you..no offence :-*

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2006, 06:09:15 AM »
go ut there and fake a siezure, they wont know the difference