Author Topic: Ahmadinejad's chief strategic guru Hassan Abbassi  (Read 11226 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ahmadinejad's chief strategic guru Hassan Abbassi
« on: September 19, 2006, 03:50:45 PM »
I'm only posting what this shithead said as it may apply to recent topics on how a war with Iran would play out.  This could be complete Bullshit, but then again, with our border situation and the fact that this is a wealthy nation, it's not unfeasible that this isn't entirely Bullshit. 

Ahmadinejad's chief strategic Hassan Abbassi, architect of their "war preparation plan" in Iran said:
We have a strategy drawn up for the destruction of Anglo-Saxon civilization... :-X(OH NO HE DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT  >:( ) we must make use of everything we have at hand to strike at this front by means of our suicide operations or by means of our missiles. There are 29 sensitive sites in the U.S. and in the West. We have already spied on these sites and we know how we are going to attack them.

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Ahmadinejad's chief strategic guru Hassan Abbassi
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 04:52:45 PM »
I'm only posting what this shithead said as it may apply to recent topics on how a war with Iran would play out.  This could be complete Bullshit, but then again, with our border situation and the fact that this is a wealthy nation, it's not unfeasible that this isn't entirely Bullshit. 

And to think Jag said he wasn't a terrorist....hate to say I told ya so........but :-\!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 05:03:05 PM »
And to think Jag said he wasn't a terrorist....hate to say I told ya so........but :-\!!
Yea not good shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 05:04:44 PM »
IMO they deserve a few tons of ordinance dropped on their heads, if indeed they were feeding hezbolah bombs to shoot up Israel.

However, it sure isn't the US' job to do it.

We shouldn't spend ONE dollar, lose ONE life, or spend ONE minute on destroying Iran.  israel is the one they helped attack.  Other than talk tough, they haven't done anything to the US.  

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 05:24:45 PM »
I didn't see his speech, did he say that today?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 05:28:50 PM »
I didn't see his speech, did he say that today?
No, if you mean achmadwhatshisname's speech, you need to read my post slower ;) Hassan Abbassi said this in Iran.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 05:32:38 PM »
No, if you mean achmadwhatshisname's speech, you need to read my post slower ;) Hassan Abbassi said this in Iran.

oops! Along with my "Yogi Berra" syndrome, I have ADD!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 05:39:54 PM »
IMO they deserve a few tons of ordinance dropped on their heads, if indeed they were feeding hezbolah bombs to shoot up Israel.

However, it sure isn't the US' job to do it.

We shouldn't spend ONE dollar, lose ONE life, or spend ONE minute on destroying Iran.  israel is the one they helped attack.  Other than talk tough, they haven't done anything to the US.  
I'm getting sick of Israeli talking heads getting in a voice all over the media here.  Anywhere there is talk on Iran, there is a pshyco neocon-zionst saying bomb them now...  Today one actually said we need to attack right now and diplomacy will only buy them time to nuke us so fuck diplomacy, we need to bomb them now... ::) War is Peace... ::)  Fuckers,... this is our democracy... They need to back the fuck up and let us hash out what we want to do... Not what they want us to do...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 05:40:25 PM »
oops! Along with my "Yogi Berra" syndrome, I have ADD!
I do it all the time too ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 09:28:09 PM »
That makes him a terrorist? If anyone was talking about bombing my country, and I knew someone was itching for a war with MY country, ...I'd be an idiot if I didn't strategize how I'd fight back. Exactly where and how to hit them.  ::) Puleaze! For instance, if I-One were to make a pre-emptive strike, I already know in advance the best thing to do would be to kick him in the ass. It would immediately disrupt his thought processes, ...possibly even cause severe brain damage too if I was wearing my pointy shoes.  :P
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 09:39:32 PM »
That makes him a terrorist? If anyone was talking about bombing my country, and I knew someone was itching for a war with MY country, ...I'd be an idiot if I didn't strategize how I'd fight back. Exactly where and how to hit them.  ::) Puleaze! For instance, if I-One were to make a pre-emptive strike, I already know in advance the best thing to do would be to kick him in the ass. It would immediately disrupt his thought processes, ...possibly even cause severe brain damage too if I was wearing my pointy shoes.  :P

D'OH!!!! Owned.... LOL.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 10:03:40 PM »
That makes him a terrorist? If anyone was talking about bombing my country, and I knew someone was itching for a war with MY country, ...I'd be an idiot if I didn't strategize how I'd fight back. Exactly where and how to hit them.  ::)

Jag meet baseballmom....baseballm om meet jag??

It doesn't fall to far from the tree where you come from does it??

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 10:18:17 PM »

Oh guy,... please don't... PLEASE DON'T!!! Come up with whatever comeback but please, I can't fathom you really have a good reason to be sicking your ex on people who disagree with you anymore...  Please, Please Please Please Please....  Oh did I say please.. PLEASE!!!  I mean, that's your personal shit you know, It's kind of fucked up beyond repair to be dragging your personal life into online tiffs with strangers...  I'll yell Clinton Sucks again and delete this post if you don't go there ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 10:28:00 PM »
Oh guy,... please don't... PLEASE DON'T!!! Come up with whatever comeback but please, I can't fathom you really have a good reason to be sicking your ex on people who disagree with you anymore...  Please, Please Please Please Please....  Oh did I say please.. PLEASE!!!  I mean, that's your personal shit you know, It's kind of fucked up beyond repair to be dragging your personal life into online tiffs with strangers...  I'll yell Clinton Sucks again and delete this post if you don't go there ;D

LMAO...Hahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha ;D!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2006, 10:31:31 PM »
Is that a yes ??? PAAAALLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEZZZZZZZZEEE :-*

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2006, 02:36:34 AM »
Germanic races rule. This weak gened muzzie doesn't know what the fuck he's up against.

The time when states could actually fund themselves via war have gone e.g. Iran, so unfortunately for them their ass will be handed to them. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2006, 08:18:29 AM »

I think he is just talking shit.
The House that Ruth built

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2006, 08:24:36 AM »
I think he is just talking shit.
I think so too, but I also can't scuff off the fact that our borders make what he suggests not out of reach of Iran.  All just stuff to consider in discussing how an attack on Iran may play out.  It's just info for building a worst case, best case model.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 08:30:42 AM »
If the US attacks then I wouldn't rule anything out, what would they have to lose? I would expect at least one dirty bomb to be detonated in a major US city, probably more.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2006, 08:51:10 AM »
If the US attacks then I wouldn't rule anything out, what would they have to lose? I would expect at least one dirty bomb to be detonated in a major US city, probably more.

I also have some doubts that this would be a simple, sit back and push buttons, shock and awe and then presto, mission accomplished...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2006, 10:03:07 AM »

I'm just curious.  Why do you feel this will happen?  Is it based upon political speeches by a party who stays in office when voters are scared?

I'm not criticizing any party (hell, I am a republican), but I'm just curious upon what you base your statement. 

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2006, 10:32:42 AM »
I'm just curious.  Why do you feel this will happen?  Is it based upon political speeches by a party who stays in office when voters are scared?

I'm not criticizing any party (hell, I am a republican), but I'm just curious upon what you base your statement. 

I'm not saying it will happen but could happen. Iran has the means to build a dirty bomb and if faced with a full on ground assault from the US, then it just might make these means available to some terrorist organisation. One that would have no qualms about bombing the US.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2006, 10:47:16 AM »
I'm not saying it will happen but could happen. Iran has the means to build a dirty bomb and if faced with a full on ground assault from the US, then it just might make these means available to some terrorist organisation. One that would have no qualms about bombing the US.

The nuke signature would be traced to Iran and they would be converted to a parking lot in about 2 hours. 

I would bet my life savings that Iran would never be that stupid.  They fed weapons to hez because they knew that Isr wouldn't retaliate against them.  Instead, ISR has pressured the US to do it.  Why is this?  makes zero sense.

Iran knows we have an itchy trigger finger, and they knew we're begging for a reason to destroy them.