Author Topic: Baby kidnapped..........  (Read 1280 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Baby kidnapped..........
« on: September 19, 2006, 04:02:44 PM »
near where i live a week old baby was supposedly taken from a mother by a woman who knocked at the door, asked to use the phone and then pulled a knife cut the mothers throat and took the baby, this was on Friday, what do you guys think happened, something sounds really fishy to me. the area where this happened is probably the highest meth using area in the US if not the world, i believe this is family related, this happened in Franklin County, Missouri.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
Re: Baby kidnapped..........
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 04:22:24 PM »
good news, baby just found alive five miles from the scene of the crime, my question is how on earth could this woman have not been seen for 5 days when there were literally at least a hundred cops, FBI included, looking for them?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 04:33:46 PM »
I answer my door with a glock.

prevents the kinds of misunderstandings this woman had.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 04:36:01 PM »

that's the way to do it, someone breaks into your house they eat some lead.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 04:37:16 PM »

I swear that made me fucking laugh.... ;D

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 09:38:44 AM »
Thank God the sister in law had a brain.

Kidnapped baby found safe

An 11-day-old Missouri girl abducted by a woman who slashed her mother's throat was found safe and sound yesterday a few miles from her home, police said.
FBI agents arrested Shannon Beck, who lives a short drive from the house where little Abigale Lynn Woods was taken. Beck had recently miscarried, investigators said.

Abigale was reunited with her parents and other relatives at St. John's Hospital in Washington, Mo.

"The family is elated and thankful to everyone in the community who prayed for them," said Dr. Peter McCarthy, an ER physician."The baby was hydrated, nourished and in good condition."

Investigators said Beck had tried to pass the child off as her own but her sister-in-law Dorothy Torrez became suspicious when she saw makeup was covering a birthmark on the baby's forehead.

Torrez confronted Beck, persuaded her to give up the newborn and then called authorities, cops said.

Abigale's mom, Stephenie Ochsenbine, 21, told police the kidnapper entered her home Friday, cut her throat with a knife and fled with the infant.

6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

newmom

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 09:41:38 AM »
yea supposedly (heard this on the view), the sister in law saw makeup on the babys forehead and wiped it off and noticed the red birth mark and called the police...glad the baby is safe