Author Topic: Commando is on AMC right now.  (Read 3667 times)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: Commando is on AMC right now.
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2006, 12:05:42 PM »
Now thats a smart man, congrats,

So are you gonna tell the rest of these slackers how you did it?  Since they refuse to do gay for pay, they need your help?

Find a rich broad. 
Knock her up. 

Chicks are fools for "love," "family," and all that other bullshit. 

I figure I have at least 5 years before her friends peer pressure her into kicking me to the curb. 

I'm sure the 2 years of marriage counseling before the split will suck, but such is life. 
Y

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2006, 12:53:21 PM »
Find a rich broad. 
Knock her up. 

Chicks are fools for "love," "family," and all that other bullshit. 

I figure I have at least 5 years before her friends peer pressure her into kicking me to the curb. 

I'm sure the 2 years of marriage counseling before the split will suck, but such is life. 
There's nothing quite like a Man with a Plan. Maybe I can give you a few pointers to help you string her along until she's fat and ugly and insecure enough that she'll never leave:

TOP TEN WAYS TO KEEP A WORKING CHICK FROM LEAVING YOU WHILE YOU PLAY VIDEOGAMES ALL DAY

1. Isolate her from her friends so she has no one to confide in. Except you.
2. Pretend to listen while she "confides" in you. Don't worry, there's no quiz later.
3. Point out how thin women you see are, even if they're the same size as your girl. Confusion is good.
4. When she asks if they're thinner than her, adopt the 'Thinker' position and say nothing except, "Hmmm..." Silence is a powerful tool.
5. Once a month, surprise with flowers and a home-cooked dinner. Grilled Cheese does not count. Daisies do.
6. Do not allow her to watch any "reality TV' shows. It might give her ideas.
7. Knock her up. Babysitting beats working. There's this thing called Noggin and it's for stay-at-home dads.
8. Encourage her to watch E! and ET and read People and Enquirer. Point out how miserable all rich people are.
9. Stop going down on her. It spoils a chick and makes her think she's hot and sexy and ripe for an affair.
10. Program Bluemountain to send her a cheesy 'I Love You' email card every day. The littlest things go the farthest.

Special "Made in the Shade" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2006, 01:42:56 PM »
sounds like 'nycbull' works 9-5 everyday building on his gay-for-pay empire

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2006, 01:53:54 PM »
There's nothing quite like a Man with a Plan. Maybe I can give you a few pointers to help you string her along until she's fat and ugly and insecure enough that she'll never leave:

TOP TEN WAYS TO KEEP A WORKING CHICK FROM LEAVING YOU WHILE YOU PLAY VIDEOGAMES ALL DAY

1. Isolate her from her friends so she has no one to confide in. Except you.
2. Pretend to listen while she "confides" in you. Don't worry, there's no quiz later.
3. Point out how thin women you see are, even if they're the same size as your girl. Confusion is good.
4. When she asks if they're thinner than her, adopt the 'Thinker' position and say nothing except, "Hmmm..." Silence is a powerful tool.
5. Once a month, surprise with flowers and a home-cooked dinner. Grilled Cheese does not count. Daisies do.
6. Do not allow her to watch any "reality TV' shows. It might give her ideas.
7. Knock her up. Babysitting beats working. There's this thing called Noggin and it's for stay-at-home dads.
8. Encourage her to watch E! and ET and read People and Enquirer. Point out how miserable all rich people are.
9. Stop going down on her. It spoils a chick and makes her think she's hot and sexy and ripe for an affair.
10. Program Bluemountain to send her a cheesy 'I Love You' email card every day. The littlest things go the farthest.

Special "Made in the Shade" Ed
Special Ed, it seems you know EXACTLY how to go about this. Im just wondering if this is personal trail and error. Is this what you got going on right now?
bodybuildersreality.com

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2006, 02:05:26 PM »
sounds like 'nycbull' works 9-5 everyday building on his gay-for-pay empire

no need to, my partner already has a legitimate empire.

Now if you guys would just let us get married I'll be set.