Author Topic: Do the conspiracy theorists realize....  (Read 1193 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Do the conspiracy theorists realize....
« on: September 20, 2006, 05:52:50 AM »
They are basically accusing people of mass murder? I think that is a pretty big thing to level at anybody.
The House that Ruth built

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Do the conspiracy theorists realize....
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 06:12:38 AM »
I didn't accuse anyone yet.
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 06:31:41 AM »
I also do not want to level a 100% accusation.   But often it comes across this way in the discovery process when you're arguing a point that leads in that direction.  I have also said that I hope my suspicions turn out to be wrong.  But I think with past history of corruption in government and with known acts of teason against our own people being committed or planed for by our government as is so with the USS Liberty case and Project Northwoods, we have to be on guard and be willing to dig into and demand the facts and our government also knowing this past needs to be understanding of a watchfull and inquisitive citizenry.  I have no desire to do any but be supportive of America and I really do love my Country.  They need to release all the tapes for the pentagon and wtc7.  There is no reason Popular Mechanics would be the only people allowed to see these videos.  If nothing else, have an independent panel go through security checks and be allowed to review the material.  Lets get to the bottom of this so we can move on.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 10:15:40 AM »
They are basically accusing people of mass murder? I think that is a pretty big thing to level at anybody.

We just want a new investigation.  An independent, complete investigation.  Bush's investigation was underfunded and rushed, according to 911 commish themselves!

With the state of the country - monster divide - an investigation would actually bring us together.  Releasing more info would quickly dispel many crazy conspiracy theories. Answer their Qs, for gods sake.  If the govt has nothing to hide, it shouldn't be a problem.

There will be a new investigation in the next 3 years.  If politicians do not set it up, it'll be done by court order.  The 911 Skeptics and truthers are getting organized.  And they don't want to accuse anyone of mass murder.  They want to analyze the evidence, ask questions, and get to the bottom of things.

You support that, dont ya?  Getting the truth out? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 10:46:33 AM »
We just want a new investigation.  An independent, complete investigation.  Bush's investigation was underfunded and rushed, according to 911 commish themselves!

With the state of the country - monster divide - an investigation would actually bring us together.  Releasing more info would quickly dispel many crazy conspiracy theories. Answer their Qs, for gods sake.  If the govt has nothing to hide, it shouldn't be a problem.

There will be a new investigation in the next 3 years.  If politicians do not set it up, it'll be done by court order.  The 911 Skeptics and truthers are getting organized.  And they don't want to accuse anyone of mass murder.  They want to analyze the evidence, ask questions, and get to the bottom of things.

You support that, dont ya?  Getting the truth out? 

Was there some things covered up?..................Sure, there always is with the government.

Do I support a new investagation?.................Sure for the purpose of uncovering who really screwed up and potentially who knew before hand.  That's what the majority of the poeple who want a new investegation are looking for.

Does the evidence point to a millitary opp based on these points:

-  What hit the pentagon was not a plane

-  The WTC towers were brought down by explosives

-  Flight 93 was a missle

-  WTC7 was broughtdown by explosives

ABSOLUTLY NOT.

Everyone of those points have been throughly debunked.  And during the debunking proccess on these boards the points would be switched to another one as each of the CT's points hit a road block of common sense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 10:51:25 AM »
If a real investigation shows, that, AWESOME!  I certainly don't want it to be an inside job.  But if ONE person in NORAD either screwed up or went along with it, making those planes go the wrong way, then it should be revealed.

And if the govt wants to keep some things secret, that is fine.  But Bush looked in the camera and said he had zero info about the impending deaths of 3000 people.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 10:54:28 AM »
Puh-leaze.  It doesn't matter what a "new investigation" shows.  You've already said 9/11 was absolutely an inside job.  The facts don't matter to you.  Many people who believe in conspiracy theories simply dismiss the facts when their theories are debunked.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 11:00:45 AM »
If a real investigation shows, that, AWESOME!  I certainly don't want it to be an inside job.  But if ONE person in NORAD either screwed up or went along with it, making those planes go the wrong way, then it should be revealed.

And if the govt wants to keep some things secret, that is fine.  But Bush looked in the camera and said he had zero info about the impending deaths of 3000 people.   

If we talk about the Jet intercepters on the Merged 9/11 thread do you promise to stay on point the whole time?   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 11:06:49 AM »
If we talk about the Jet intercepters on the Merged 9/11 thread do you promise to stay on point the whole time?   ;D

i can try dude.  that merged thread gives me monster headaches now :(  maybe we could scoot part to the Z board or something. I seriously get lost.  I would love to debate one and only one point tho!