Author Topic: Genuine Apology To Bob Chick  (Read 4076 times)

Hightop

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Genuine Apology To Bob Chick
« on: September 20, 2006, 12:29:10 PM »
I apologize for busting Bob's balls about Ronnie Coleman.  Fact is, Coleman may be one of the dumbest humans on planet earth, and that just aint Bob's fault.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Re: Genuine Apology To Bob Chick
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 12:34:53 PM »
You are right, when having a high profile "athlete" on that can not understand a routine call in - it would make no sense to tape the interview first.
Motherboy (the band).

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 03:19:46 PM »
yeah, i bet both of you losers graduated magna cum lade with a degree in accounting....  he must be retarded... 

vein-x

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 03:22:46 PM »
I apologize for busting Bob's balls about Ronnie Coleman.  Fact is, Coleman may be one of the dumbest humans on planet earth, and that just aint Bob's fault.

Wow... HE'S dumb but your busted ass probably dropped out of highschool in 10th grade cuz 'u'z waz too swole fa school!!111!1!'

Get outta here bud. If he was DUMB, he wouldn't have the body he has today, pure and simple. I can hear you screaming DRUGS! like a dumbass, but give it up buddy. You know as well as I do that if you took TWICE what Ronnie was on, you'd be lucky to put on 20lbs of mass.

Nice try though!
Jan. 1 - Bulking Begins..

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 03:42:51 PM »
yeah, i bet both of you losers graduated magna cum lade with a degree in accounting....  he must be retarded... 

Oh yeah - and what has he done in the 20 years since to stimulate the mind - yelling yeah buddy isn't it.
Motherboy (the band).

Hightop

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 03:45:29 PM »
Wow... HE'S dumb but your busted ass probably dropped out of highschool in 10th grade cuz 'u'z waz too swole fa school!!111!1!'

Get outta here bud. If he was DUMB, he wouldn't have the body he has today, pure and simple. I can hear you screaming DRUGS! like a dumbass, but give it up buddy. You know as well as I do that if you took TWICE what Ronnie was on, you'd be lucky to put on 20lbs of mass.

Nice try though!

You are officially the dumbest fvck on getbig.

vein-x

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 04:10:01 PM »

You are officially the dumbest fvck on getbig.

That's fucking adorable! You really think so? In what way?

Could you refute ONE FUCKING WORD of my post?

Didn't think so Queertop McCuntshit.

Think it through a few more times, take a deep breath, and try again sweetheart.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 04:28:27 PM »

Think it through a few more times, take a deep breath, and try again sweetheart.

lol maybe you should try breathing man, you seem a little agitated there. Relax, it is all supposed to be fun...except for the jail guy in the Weinberger (sp?) thread.  ;D

vein-x

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 04:32:47 PM »
lol maybe you should try breathing man, you seem a little agitated there. Relax, it is all supposed to be fun...except for the jail guy in the Weinberger (sp?) thread.  ;D
LMAO! Good point!

Yeah, f*ck, I'm not really pissed. I just hate the 'I'm a massive hardass on these boards'-type person. If Hightop isn't that bad of a guy, then there's no animosity between us. If he IS a little prick in real life, there'll be problems.

Everyone's got their good and bad days.. could be me & him butted heads at the wrong time.

Bottom line: I'm in it to have a good time and f*ck around here. No need to start shit with people I'll NEVER see in real life, it's just wasted time IMO.

Hightop

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 04:46:36 PM »

Ok dipshit, I'll refute your points.  Since when does muscularity and symmetry have ANYTHING to do with intelligence??? Why don't you go talk to all of those geniuses in the the all of the correctional facilities around the nation who are big and ripped, tell me how many Westinghouse scholars you find. ::)

As far as Ronnie's alleged college degree, Ronnie was on a football scholarship at Grambling.  I have 2 family members who played division one football, and they will both tell you the same thing: they were not required to attend classes, they were given easier, untimed tests, and virtually guaranteed diplomas in spite of the total lack of academic achievement.

So, your theory of GREAT BODYBUILDER = INTELLIGENT MAN is so moronic that I hardly felt the need to counter it.  Ronnie has trouble putting sentences together, is barely intelligible when he speaks, and it is my assertion that he is functionally illiterate.  Prove me wrong.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2006, 04:52:04 PM »
Genuine Apology To Bob Chick:  gee, Bob, I'm sorry you're so dumb!

That was kind of uncalled for, don't you think?

I mean, yes it's true that Bob isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to online debating, and it's also true that he's Manion's lapdog, but that doesn't make him totally dumb, does it?
Ron: "I am lazy."

vein-x

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 04:53:36 PM »
Ok dipshit, I'll refute your points.  Since when does muscularity and symmetry have ANYTHING to do with intelligence??? Why don't you go talk to all of those geniuses in the the all of the correctional facilities around the nation who are big and ripped, tell me how many Westinghouse scholars you find. ::)

As far as Ronnie's alleged college degree, Ronnie was on a football scholarship at Grambling.  I have 2 family members who played division one football, and they will both tell you the same thing: they were not required to attend classes, they were given easier, untimed tests, and virtually guaranteed diplomas in spite of the total lack of academic achievement.

So, your theory of GREAT BODYBUILDER = INTELLIGENT MAN is so moronic that I hardly felt the need to counter it.  Ronnie has trouble putting sentences together, is barely intelligible when he speaks, and it is my assertion that he is functionally illiterate.  Prove me wrong.

I'll tell you what, I'm not gonna prove you shit. If it'll make you cream your panties to hear  'I give up'    then let the creaming begin.

I'm not gonna argue with you about meaningless shit. This THREAD isn't even about Ronnie's intelligence, it's an apology, which in and of itself, means that you were at fault for something and I'm going to guess it wouldn't be the first time.......

That having been said, yep... I quit.

Oh and BTW... it turns out.. he IS a little prick. The jury came back in with the verdict and yep, he's a cock. See why it's not all fun and games here?  :D

(besides this incident, I'm all about having a good time and intelligently discussing bodybuilding.. the real reason we're all supposedly here)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 05:56:20 PM »
NAHHH you are wrong there , CHIC is a very smart man , he has managed to become financially secure and well recognised far greater than allot of top tear pro,s have ever managed to do , even when he would be classed as second tear pro bodybuilder (no disrespect Chic just being honest!!). He has also managed to keep generating huge sponsorship and income at a age where most company's would not even be intrested in a acting Pro , plus he has a great talent for radio and video and film , dumb he is not , disagreeable , well yes maybe !!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 05:59:03 PM »
... even when he would be classed as second third tear pro bodybuilder (no disrespect Chic just being honest!!)....

fixed.  ;D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2006, 06:17:23 PM »
Idiots

Dan is the guy that Ronnie wanted to slap the crap out of
Bob is the guy that has been spreading lies about Ronnie from "unnamed sources"

why would Ronnie even want to talk to them?

and them Bob makes take racist comment about Ronnie

*don't worry he will delete this thread*
Here comes the money shot

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2006, 06:24:14 PM »
I love the way threads implode on just about anyone contributing. Guess it pays to be a dumbass, afterall! Lots of funny guys around here.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2006, 06:33:34 PM »
I love the way threads implode on just about anyone contributing. Guess it pays to be a dumbass, afterall! Lots of funny guys around here.

I thought that Vince G finished you off!!!

glad to see that you are still around
Here comes the money shot

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2006, 06:37:53 PM »
Eloquence of speech does not necessarily equate with a high intellect.  It's that simple.  Don't confuse the two.  You do NOT get to be the king of the bodybuilding world for eight years running by being an idiot.  Anyone who would presume to judge Ronnie's intelligence based on watching a training DVD or what have you, is the real idiot.  The end.

vein-x

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 06:44:48 PM »
Eloquence of speech does not necessarily equate with a high intellect.  It's that simple.  Don't confuse the two.  You do NOT get to be the king of the bodybuilding world for eight years running by being an idiot.  Anyone who would presume to judge Ronnie's intelligence based on watching a training DVD or what have you, is the real idiot.  The end.

Yeah well.. let Hightop know that.

Anytime anyone disagrees with him in the slightest he blows his load all over the keyboard, so good luck with that one.

And for the record.... I fully agree with you.

Jayhawk

• Getbig II
  • The Heavy Metal Jayhawk
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2006, 07:47:11 PM »

I myself hope to cum loudly someday, preferably in a sixty nine.

(Stolen from Mallrats)

Jayhawk

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2006, 08:26:01 PM »
Maybe he was told how to train, told what to eat, told what drugs to take, etc. He works out very hard. That part we know. As for being intelligent...
T

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2006, 08:36:32 PM »

You voted for George W, didn'tcha?

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2006, 09:30:49 PM »

You voted for George W, didn'tcha?

LOL...  actually what I wrote kind of applies to George W. too. ;D

Hey I'm just sayin...  just because a guy like Ronnie isn't necessarily blessed with great verbal skills doesn't mean he's dumb!  He's had dozens of guys (many of whom most getbiggers would probably consider to be smarter than him) chasing after his Olympia crown for eight years now and none of those geniuses have been able to catch him yet.

Yeah, I know we're talking about pro bodybuilders here, but my point is still valid.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2006, 10:00:58 PM »

HighDope...

Black colleges arent football mills.  Even with a scholarship for ball...you still there to get your degree versus Michigan.  I know a nut or 2 that went to the Wovs.  That being said...Ronnie is right up there with the Pres of the USA...as far as public speaking but I'm sure he is pretty good with QuickBooks or PeachTree.

I had a chance to go Morehouse but ended up at a Big 12 school.  Have second thoughts to this day eventhough I'm in grad school.

Stop trying to make the man look subhuman.  I'm sure he has his paper with a gold seal. 
Oh...Monica!